Disgusting fast food concoctions

ill start
pic related

I'm going back to /x/, this place is too spooky.

be careful... the sloppy joe might find you and... MAKE YOU EAT IT!

>this is food in burgerland

I refuse to believe this is real.

Behold.

what is it?

Just a soda cup filled with nothing else but kebab and sauce. Upon reques, you sually get the hot variety.

Do Americans really eat this?

Sounds delicious

No

Well it's great on the go when you are drunk and rushing into the last bus, since we don't have the kebab in bun culture like the Germans do, but the canonical way of eating kebab is with rice.

That's not gross, that convenient

Let us not forget the Hamburghetti

What's weird about this?

Holy fuck it's like pic related

THAT CANT BE REAL

Anyone else remember these?

Shit was disgusting (obviously) and expensive as fuck (like, $12 for a combo meal if I remember right).

If you think buying ribs from a fast food joint is a good idea I can't help you.

I will always remember where I was when I first heard BK was selling ribs

mostly because the guy on the radio commercial said I would.

it's real, and it's fantastic!

1. That doesn't look like real doo doo
2. She must have been holding that shit in for weeks to have that big of an amount.

nah i shit a pile this morning the toilet paper didnt even touch the water

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

girls poop a lot more than guys do

Laxatives are a thing. You take an overdose and you can get something like that.

the smell of sloppy joes has always made me want to puke.

you probably smell bad

I fucking love Tommy's but holy shit, if you didn't order any fries with those burgers, you'll need a fork to finish that shit.

Would eat

Oh man, that shit's like the highlight of going to the county fair for me, the fuck are you talking about, I'll usually have one of those and two of the donut cheeseburger doubles they have going on, with some fried Pepsi to wash it down.