Why is the FED immune from being audited?

Attached: derjude.jpg (760x1042, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/audited-annual-financial-statements.htm
youtu.be/zV0MyMpcSp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the jews.

Jews

OY VEY THAT WOULD BE ANTI-SEMETIC GOY

Attached: happywojak.jpg (213x250, 10K)

cuz the'yre backuped by 6gorillions

the Fed is a private network of banks, all privately owned. they've even admitted they are "partially private" which is half the truth. they are 100% private. and these private bankers control most of the world governments. so why would they ever audit themselves. it makes no sense.

>inb4 but muh donald trump!!! he will drain the swamp!!!

i voted for Trump, but you have to understand that if Trump doesn't do what the Fed and international bankers tell him to do, they can simply kill his entire family and destroy his family business, so he is clearly a puppet since he has a lot to lose. i am sure they have threatened to do as such already, and that's why he has dramatically changed his tone.

hinter every post

one more thing: the fact that faggots on Veeky Forums still make these threads just goes to show how inexperienced and naive most of you are... you are mostly newfags who do not have the brain power to comprehend the world. you're just now dipping your toe in the game and starting to wonder about forces that are completely outside of your control. eat shit niglets. we are on a crash course and there's nothing you can do.

(on biz)

(((biz)))

Shutup faggot your post is literally the_donald tier.

Ok ok Dave. Back to /pol/ we go.
It's not your fault, but you gotta keep taking the meds

federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/audited-annual-financial-statements.htm

Attached: golly gee.jpg (800x616, 125K)

(((independent accounting firm)))

Lügenpresse is owned by kikesters, they never talk about the origin of the fed. It's immune because you can only finance fake wars with inflation. Without a central bank the standard of living would significantly increase.

It all has to do with black magic and jews

>all privately owned
yes, by the member banks. i've held fed stock in my own hands and am not a rothschild. if you operate a chartered bank you are required to buy into the banking system, like an nfl team pays a fee to join the league.

the day-to-day at the fed mainly consists of clearing bank transactions. it's not a mysterious octopus. they have thousands of employees just like me and you and it's actually a great place to work. there are thousands of vendors and technology partners making sure the financial infrastructure works properly. none are vampires.

we had a world before central banking, you know. financial panics were routine. actual panics, as in "oh my god what do we do now?" and usually the House of Morgan or whomever was top dog would float the market.

want to own the fed? buy stock in a depository institution. REALLY want to own the fed? get your shit together, get a charter, and start your own bank. get one that ends in "N.A." because those are the really good ones to own. stop believing ghost stories.

Ben? Janet? Alan? C'mon ...show yourself!

Attached: gee.jpg (600x600, 52K)

something something 9 trillion missing something something somebody a long time ago said if the public knew how the monetary system worked there would be an armed rebellion the following morning something something something jews something something something audit about to be reported better do 9/11 something something something

What about inflating the supply of money? (he conveniently avoids the subject) Burgers are a 2nd world country now because of FED inflation. This happens everywhere - the central bank is a tool for the deep state to pay for shit by just printing dollars. The dollar is the reserve currency of the world. Whoever controls the US FED controls the world.

>>would increase
the poster above suggests the Fed is useful as a central control to hedge against panic; do you agree?

Sometimes, "because I said so" is sufficient.

cf: "When Money Dies" by Adam Fergusson

because they own your fucking ass

you dont need interest on money to have a functioning economy, fuck your central bank, their employees and you
>its not a mysterious octopus
they don't need to be anymore, since they've convinced every idiot like you that this is the way the system is supposed to work for the better

jews of course

It's because it needs to remain impartial in order for the house of cards to work. The second you take a look behind the curtain it all comes crumbling down.

Because of international Jewry.
DYOR

usury, literally the jewish problem, to this very day

youtu.be/zV0MyMpcSp4