I found the ultimate bed sheet

I found the ultimate bed sheet.
Itt: clothes, textiles with food print.

Other urls found in this thread:

frenchfriesgoldenretriever.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no anchovies

for me it is the mcchicken duvet cover. the best fast asleep bed covering.

jej

>textiles
lmfao if that was on my bed it would be a sextile thumbs up if you agree

Delete your account

At least you won't have to worry about feeling greasy going to bed without a shower. I could never feel clean sleeping in that.

thumbs up where?

Pizza is disgusting.

So when are you planning on committing suicide?

My asshole

Her post wasn't funny at all you stupid faggot

I went with the 'go 'za set.

ur life is tho, fag

good post

This looks weird.

Step your game up, OP.

Most of my food related clothing is in aprons, though I have a few tees with brands on them and shit that I got from contests/raffles/whatever.

>February 20, 2017
I finally sprung for the queen-sized pepperoni bed set. Monica still has yet to return my calls, but I know she'll finally come around when she sees the licorice blinds and burger throw pillow set. I was considering redoing the bathroom tiles as various hotdog toppings to match the bacon veneer. My accountant tells me I can't afford these things with no income. I had to let him go. I can make due with my weekly blood donations. I feel weak, but it will all be fine in the end.

So remember kids dont stay on ck for too long

>March 3, 2017
I can hear the faint scratching from the attic. I had planned on making it the "meat room", filled with various, humorous decorum and furniture in the shape of various cuts. The scratching continues at a steady pace. I wake up screaming some nights, haunted by the sounds. I hold my ravioli pillow close.

Monica...

>he doesn't visit [s4s]

frenchfriesgoldenretriever.tumblr.com

seriously, I can't help but imagine big puddles of grease on that. Great to eat, but thinking of big grease puddles on your bed is freaky.

eyy, top gigle

There was an episode that had this
because Phil couldn't eat for 24 hours, they put a hamburger on all of his shirts