What was the last thing you deep fried?

What was the last thing you deep fried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y9TdWYY3HD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chicken wangz n shiet

A cheese'n'onion pizza

A couple of these, just needed a little snack.

I usually do deep fried tacos from taco bell and also pizza and burgers. Burgers are nice because the mayo and lettuce/tomatoes become warm, the batter on the bun crispy.

Leftover pizza.

It tasted just bland.

I made coconut shrimp

kfc zinger stacker box becasue im fat :(

Used other quarter of the pizza to make omelette, that was much better.

Don't be sad.
I'd eat KFC zinger stackers with you any day of the week :)

Served: taste was just 2/5.

Wanna finger me arse?

Is that writing Swedang or Finlandia?

Fingolia. The name of the paper is "People of Satakunta", which is not political... anymore.

Main heading says: "Either 6 euros per month or not a single cent".

Second heading says: "The traffic radar is pointed towards crosswalks".

Cake batter deep fried asparagus. think im gonna make a quick vinegar based bbq sauce to go with it.
youtu.be/Y9TdWYY3HD4

Think i may try this

Kiitos.
My brother lives in Finland. I thought it was that.

Yuca

Sweet & sour pork last Sunday.

Turned out pretty nicely.

Yo momma's hairy balls

chicken cordon blue

Does shallow frying count? I rarely ever go deeper than 1/2 inch of oil in a pan.
Breaded tilapia fillets, chicken schnitzel, and country fried steak.
Picture is tilapia fillets with seasoned bread crumbs. It was the final batch out of three, and I allowed the oil level to decrease until it was mostly used up. It started so the bottom side of the fish was fully submerged, and the top side remained uncovered. Is there any good reason to use deeper oil for breaded stuff like this?

The whole point of deep frying is creating a crust that does not allow oil to get inside your food, if you don't deep fry, cold oil climbs between bread crumbs and penetrates like into a sponge. try deep frying them, you'll realize you've been doing it wrong the whole time (Italianfag here, we deep fry stuff)

Are you a fatty?

Yes I am 160 hectares

To be honest, those tilapia fillets were a little greasy.
I didn't get a photo until the third and final batch, but ALL of the oil was gone. Like, a cup of oil, all ended up in the breading and fish.
I mostly use Panko crumbs, but those were ordinary bread crumbs, which seem to also absorb more. And I layer them on thick with the flour, egg, then crumbs method. So it was breading heavy.
I guess I just dont have the will to deep fry. I like taking shortcuts whenever possible, and leave deep frying to restaurant food.

Borderline obese.

That can easily happen with shallow frying. The problem is that you don't have very much oil compared to the food. Therefore when you add the food to the oil the temperature drops a large amount, and that makes the oil soak into the food.

Deep frying results in far less oil being absorbed because you have a very large amount of oil relative to the food. Thus the temperate drops very little when you add the food, and that greatly reduces absorption of oil into the food.

chiken

Coke and cheeseburger plz

i think it was general tso chicken. it was a while ago

homemade eggrolls with chicken veggies and rice noodles served with sweet hot chili sauce

Ugh. I understand the benefit, but I dont want a big pot of used oil. I live alone, and that's a non-starter.
Ive been practicing methods of "oven frying" my breaded meats, with pretty good results. Basically "Shake 'n' Bake" but I use seasoned Panko mixed with some oil. Its not frying but still comes out crisp.

Banana, preparing for a pub and we'll be serving it with some salted caramel sauce on the side.

Any suggestions to make it more interesting?

Tried to make croquettes
Deep frying didn't really work the way I wanted it do
Tried baking them but then they just melted

Chocolate.

sardines :D

But it's already so sickly sweet. :(
I was thinking of something sour for it to clash with, maybe just some lemon juice

Why

Lemon sorbet.

chicken tenderoos(didnt have anymore of my normal breader so I had to just use seasoned flour but its ok)

tossed them in butter/hotsauce

>a big pot of used oil
Use a filter, drain it into another container, and put it somewhere out of sight.

tortillas

Dark chocolate.

>Any suggestions to make it more interesting?
Flambeed with caramel and triple sec is a classic

Mee ny vittuun täältä

Oh shit, gonna pitch this

some tempura with sweet potato and some shrimp

We're part of a student sorority/fraternity, so it's non-profit and the prices should be kept low, def sounds interesting to try out at home tho

Chicken breasts for chicken sandwiches but I only took a picture of the donuts I made before them.