Read my bread

Read my bread

Looks good man how does it taste?

u dun goofed

i dont know. like... a fresh crusty bread?

If you like then you did good. That's all that matters.

Is that like half wheat - half barley in half water - half milk base?

Looks kinda flat, bit of a dense crumb...what was your process? On the plus side, bread is really hard to make totally unpalatable, so even your mistakes aren't a big deal

YE CALL THAT BREAD
THIS IS A REAL BREAD

>3.99 MB, 5312x2988

kys

kek

you poor fags and mobile posters can't handle quality images
quality images are necessary when observing food

big holed bread is shitty bread.

Looks dense as fuck

>like no rise
Actually a little embarrassing / 10

loaded for me in a split second.

fuck off australia

It's not about you, it's about Veeky Forums

works fine for me. Veeky Forums is rarely slow for me, and I'm a neet who spends 12 hours a day here.

>open crumb is bad
See, I know it's b8, but I just can't help myself
Admittedly it's a bad angle on my part, but I have a good amount of rise there. Not crazy ofc because the dough was a little slack but whatever.
Care to share your flawless creation?

No I really hate bread holes. You can't make a good sandwich or buttered toast out of it. Here is my last loaf I threw away.

do you even proof your bread

I'd stick my dick in that

This one proofed for 4 hours after a 5hr bulk.
I said fuck it because I had to go to bed and I hate proofing in the fridge as it give a huge fucking crust; which I also hate.

It's my theory that proofing in fridge gives a thick crust because the top layer gets dehydrated, but I haven't had the chance to test it. Do you plasticwrap/otherwise seal in your dough?

On the rare occasions with fridge retarding, I cover with a disposable shower cap.

Wow that was hard.

Pls no bully, I am but a poor mobileposter.
Side pic (in lower res to appease the hordes) to show rise better. It's a bit large and high-hydration though, so I admit it's not as good as it could be.

Wow good job me with that whole "posting images" thing

>603 kb
it's okay, you're improving