What type of pretentious snobs are the worst?

What type of pretentious snobs are the worst?
Beer, whisky, wine, tea, coffee, cider,....

You're a funny guy, faggot.

He's right though.

beer snobs are worse than wine snobs. wine snobs have some money and resources to try out a lot of different drinks. Beer snobs are always young 20 year olds who are fat and always rave about some "new" IPA or porter that can be found at any liquor store

>Beer
by a long shot

A fast food snob would be pretty bad although I'd listen to a guy who seriously knew about every good "Za" in a city or where to get good burgers. If they're obsessing over giant franchises they can shut the hell up.

I think really the worst snobs are the ones who just have a clear showing of ignorance and an unwillingness to accept different tastes.

Like a Wine Snob who can only drink expensive wine, one of my favorite wines is genuinely a cheap Red from Italy that Costco was selling for 7 bucks a bottle a couple years back.

At the end of the day it's all food, and while the idiom "You get what you pay for" is genuinely true there's still hidden gems and overpriced junk out there.

Fucking chili snobs. Yes, I too like chili, but it's not some fucking sauna contest.

E-code and organic food dolts, just can't shut up.

After reading through all those categories of threads on here, I'd say whiskey snobs are absolutely fucking insufferable. Felt like I was drowning in fedoras and fingerless gloves while being choked by their chain wallets.

I dont mind whisky discussions, they are all somewhat unique, but going full spastic and talking about nuances on the nose and taste such as "slight hint of dried unicorn horns muddled with Sirene pussy juice at full moon on the third week of april" or some shit.
Just enjoy the drink and the moment, keep a journal if you really have to, but dont spread your anecdotes as facts, especially when trying to market your product.

The type who keep making these shit threads on Veeky Forums

Microbrew faggots.

Cider snob? I mean all snobs are the worst... I have a couple of acquaintances that are professional sommeliers who aren't snobs.

Coffee. Aside from the annoying bragging they do about something they're addicted to, it's stupid as fuck to be so snobbish about something that (for the most part) they don't even like the taste of. You don't see beer or wine snobs act like they're unable to drink their beverage without adding sugar and other flavor modifiers to it.

Beer people (aka "I only drink IPA's and sours)
Whiskey people
Stupid people who just buy shit to fit in or people who stuff for social status to fit in. My cousin got some scotch that was 100 usd per bottle as a birthday present from a friend of his. He puts the fucking thing in the freezer. Fuck

>whisky

It's spelled "whiskey" douche-bag.

Beer, whiskey, and wine are all deserving to be snobish about. The same could be said about tea, but I'm not a tea drinker. I've never heard of a cider snob. The difference between bad and good coffee is as vast as the difference between bad and good beer, however, I'm going to have to go with coffee.

Coffee snobs are the worst. Good coffee is good, yes, but it's nothing to blow your load over.

how can a snob not actually enjoy the taste of the thing they're a snob about? Especially with something so palatable as coffee? Just because you clearly don't enjoy doesn't mean others can't.

You're a wanker mate, wine, beer and whiskey aren't that special, they're drinks, if you like it drink it, if you don't don't be a massive elitist fag about it, get over yourself

Coffee, hands down.

I also don't have a problem with tea snobs

Militant vegans.

Thank you for this comment, had a good laugh. I feel we could be great friends based on this humour but unfortunately will never meet. All the best user.

Radical Christians

At least wine snobs will openly admit that some 10 dollar wine is just as good as the fancy shit.

Depends on the wine snob but generally true. Also true is that wine snobs are (usually) open to drinking something where the parent company is, say, Diageo. Whereas beer snobs will screech autistically about how Goose Island is garbage now that it's no longer an S Corporation.