Thoughts on Coke Zero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtdN_oZOZLk
youtube.com/watch?v=PwYCvTpYMCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zero thoughts

Zero > Light > C(h)oke

140 calories less than regular coke.

i like how the can looks against the black slacks i wear to work.

that's why i drink it

It's shit. Just have a fucking Coke, you edgelord.

When they launched it over here, they used sucralose.

I did a double-blind test and literally couldn't tell the plastic-bottled Coke Zero apart from the normal plastic-bottled Coca-Cola (for reference, I can quite easily tell the different sources apart).

Then they switched to aspartame and acesulfame K, and it was night and day, it tasted bitter again and I switched back to regular Coke.

Or alternatively Pepsi, because currently Pepsi is available for around half the price - and while I can obviously tell the difference and prefer Coke to Pepsi, I am fine with either and I'm not about to pay twice the price. It's mostly sugar water, for fuck's sake; coca extract and neroli absolute aren't THAT expensive.

Its re-branded diet coke
Unlike diet coke which is aggressively market towards women, coke zero is marketed aggressive towards men.

The Coca cola company might have changed the flavor a bit, but I would bet that's only because they couldn't legally re-brand the diet coke formula they already had.

Coke zero ad:
youtube.com/watch?v=OtdN_oZOZLk

Diet coke ad:
youtube.com/watch?v=PwYCvTpYMCA

I like it well enough. I go through about a case a week.

>tfw addicted to coke from child
>now drink large quantities of pepsi max daily as a compromise
I'm not letting my kids drink fizzy drinks except on special occasions

I thought I was drinking too much soda so I decided to drink a bottle of water for every soda I drank. The only change is that I now drink over a gallon of water a day in addition to the soda. At least I'm well hydrated I guess.

pepsi zero is better. More caffiene

I like pepsi max more

I did this for a year or two but I got tired of peeing so much, so now I'm back to being perpetually dehydrated. To live is to suffer.

You're half right. Yes it is another Diet Coke and they marketed it towards men because men associate dieting as a feminine trait.

At the same time though Diet Coke and Coke Zero are two different beverages. Diet Coke was it's own new formula that customers really loved as it tasted a little sweeter and akin to Coke's rival Pepsi. Coke in fact used the Diet Coke flavor and put in Sugar calling it New Coke and everyone knows the infamous debacle that was.

Coke Zero is the Classic Coca-Cola formula but with artificial sweeteners instead of Coke.

I know there are people who think they taste the same and if so your tastebuds are crap and you probably think Coke and Pepsi are also identical. Diet Coke is very sweet which I really don't like and Coke Zero is a little more mellow on my palette.

I've moved away from Soda in general maybe having one a week now, not because of health issues but because I think Soda consumption makes your palette desire more sugary food. I enjoy Fresh Fruit far more now after cutting Coke.

Anyone know a decent source for coke zero syrup that wont cost me an arm and a leg to ship?

other guy already said they were different shit cunt

>light
Its diet faggot

the only listed difference here from Cola light is that that it has sodium cyclamate.
It also taste like ass(Zero)

Disgusting.

If you want a soft drink, take the hit and get a normal can.
>but then i can't have several cans a day!
Then get some self control.

Second the poster who said it was released with Sucralose. I still like it better than Diet Coke by a long shot, but it was much better with sucralose over aspartame.

>le mad man face
this isn't the 50s jack. Dieting in the US is for every man woman and child.

Fresh fruit is far more enjoyable (and sweeter tasting) when avoiding refined sugar (or HFCS) and artificial sweeteners altogether and it makes any soda taste off.

That said, Diet Coke tastes like shit and that's how I always know that a waitress has brought me the Diet Coke I asked for over regular Coke.

But after drinking diet beverages since childhood, regular Coke tastes a hell of a lot sweeter but also gross.

Even a single normal can is disgusting. A single diet can is disgusting too but disgusting for zero calories.

costcobro, i feel you

Coca-Cola Light and Coke Zero have their flavors based on Coca-Cola

Diet Coke is based on New Coke/Coke II.

This. I only drink Coke zero or Pepsi Max because it matches my clothes and my car.

You're half right
Back when Diet came out, artificial sweeteners were pretty bad so if they tried to just substitute the sugar for them, it would have tasted horrible. Instead they created a drink around them, based on New Coke yes.

Fast-forward to the 21st century and sweeteners are so much better they can just swap them in for sugar, and this is sold as Zero.

It has been around for a long time now. The difference is a hanful of sugar and a handful of aspartan.