Lets be realistic about ChainLink

Read this review that rory personally reached out for. Chainlink is actually a fucking huge mess at the moment with very poor design and very little use case with numerous problems.

medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-chainlink-10b46f7b231

Not saying this to FUD as i will still keep my 2.5k stack for now, but its not looking good.

Attached: stinky.png (200x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/87374h/code_review_for_chainlink/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personal opinion– they're trying to temper expectations slightly. It's not a bad thing. Also, some of the issues the review raised were already dispelled.

what people don’t realize is all of it’s realistic potential is already factored in. on top of that, being worth anymore than it is now defeats the purpose of it all.

Are you able to share which issues have been debunked? I havent seen any responses to this review yet.

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/87374h/code_review_for_chainlink/

That review is garbage and it’s evident the reviewer didn’t take a close look at the actual source code. Or is too stupid to understand it if he did fully examine it. Kys

Go fuck urself cunt no one asked u to speak here. dont reply

this

timezones thing and the "token isn't needed" meme

$1000 eoy

love the battles between fudding link holders nd shilling link holders

hello sir maybe buy chainlink sir graet coin for many money in future ok sir good bye

link is shit tho why bother. sell them all to me

Thanks mr singh, definitely selling now. Proof this is a pajeet scam and rory and sergey is just a scam artist just like carlos matos

Refutes LINK FUD
>autistic screeching

KYS pajeet

Pretty pathetic from rory to contact the reviewer. Lol, reviewer even mentioned that when team members ask him to review the code the code should been pretty good. But it isnt. Double fail.

ill be buying alongside to add to my stack of future millions. I couldnt imagine being a nolinker in 2022 who sat here day after day and ignored the most obvious buy for anyone who has 'dyor'd

GO FUCK UR MOTHER AND SISTERS BOOBS SIR

See my first post.

Hello sirs, here is how to maek monney. Worn Buffet and Elon Musk tells me this advice to become BILLIONAIRE.

1. Market sells poppylink
2 Market buy Mobius

?????????,,???

Profits, sir.

No dude, you're going to lose all your money, sell them to me. I'll bear that burden for you brother...

Attached: 1520414205254.jpg (2399x1438, 2.27M)

He said the code is good just that there's still a long road ahead.

He didn't exactly said the token isn't needed. More that it's inconvenient to have an extra-token when you're only interacting with the ETH blockchain. This comes from his criticism that LINK is currently too intertwined with the ETH blockchain. The integration of ETH is not modular enough and will not allow them to simply add other blockchains in the future when they try to be truly blockchain agnostic. The extent of the dependency upon Ethereum can be discussed (the devs claim it isn't that bad) but it was also my impression upon going through the code that everything was designed with ETH in mind and it would be a clusterfuck to port the code to another blockchain.

There's no need for mental gymnastics. There are very little expectations except for the $1000 EOY crowd which I doubt they care much about. Most likely they were expecting to have a good review based on the quality of their code (which is truly super clean: proper testing, production ready, well structured, good github maintenance...) but instead the reviewer put emphasis on the project advancement (probably because there isn't much to bitch about with the code). Everything he says about advancement is true. You have 2 official devs and some community devs working. There is no private repo (rory said it in slack) so what you have on github is what there is (you can double check with pivotal tracker to see where the project is headed ).

Chainlink is a biz meme coin. Biz clubbed together to buy at at the ico which sergey fucked up. Despite incredible OC memes and non stop shilling it failed to moon spectacularly. This lead to a lack of mooning and much angst and heavy bags.

Luckily many normies arrived in November/December who were in fear of missing out. Oldfags dumped their LINK onto them at $1.20 and ran away reeeing at normie stupidity. It tanked shortly thereafter with everything else. However the OC originally generated was no powerful and radioactive that the original chainlink shill echoed in eternity. The newfags who bought at a dollar inturn preyed on even newer fags barraging them with my sides link meme material and LO THE BAGS WERE PASSED. Some, those with a cripplingly low IQ believe that this is in fact some revolutionary technology so powerful are the memes. Ignoring the fact its a couple of guys with ego problems who made themselves millionares by raping biz in their ico and now could not give a fuck about LINK or anyone who owns it and will never work a day in their lives again and don't, going mysteriously silent after they got much dollar. The end.

Inb4 "weak fud" or "stay poor nolinker" low IQ responses and nonarguments.

kek weak fud
stay poor nolinker

If I saw your irl i’d squeeze your pencil neck so hard until your face turned blue and your brains leaked out your ears.

Complete fucking nigger. Chainlink is the future and doesn’t care if you’re in it or not.

Attached: DFA97F62-874D-4A1C-A82E-8C0F6CB6CDEE.jpg (603x800, 105K)

Thanks for your measured reply - one of the few gems

Hey be nice

What the fuck is source code

lol nigga this is old news already. its been refuted and spoken about it in their slack. get with the fucking program

>the memes
Wh-what m-movie is this, user?

Salt. Angie on top of the truck there

shut the fuck up cunt i wasnt asking u

Sounds like they're fucking way off. I'm gonna dump a hefty chunk of my stack and put it into BNB.

Reminder ; all FUD is link holders.

Realistic expectation for link is 1k EOY

Stop fudding LINK!

Personal opinion- you're a faggot

>but its not looking good.

>Rory personally reached out for

Do you have a single fact to back that up.....

yeah read the fucking review idiot
also check rorys reddit comments

the LINK token is not an erc-20, it is a ERC677 token, possibly custom made just for chainlink. has a special function transferAndCall

LINK token also provides cryptoeconomics, which will incentivize the security of the network

other solid points also made to dispell his concerns. There was nothing major anyways, just a lot of work to be done as we all knew.

>It’s really good code
>Chainlink is actually a fucking huge mess at the moment

>Not saying this to FUD
stfu

CUNT LEARN TO READ THE WHOLE THING. DONT REPLY NO ONE WANTS U TO TALK HERE

fuck yourself pajeet

This

hey guys it concludes with how good the code is
>for an http project

Attached: 1517843119834.gif (305x320, 980K)

That Medium article is shit. The main goncerns are non-issues.

1) "hurr it isn't timezone agnostic"
Chainlink uses UTC.

2) "hurrrrdurr it can only use http"
Chainlink employs adapters to connect to ANY external data.

3) "huuurrrrduhurrrfurdur you don't need a token"
This retarded statement completely disregards the very use case for ANY token.
Other than that, Chainlink developed a new token standard (677) for transfer and call utility. This is literally in the fucking white paper.

The man has no idea what he's talking about. Judging by his name he's Dutch, which explains a lot.

So you're all saying I should keep my 35 cent chainlink? I bought in at 75 cents, you people are either complete retards or total geniuses; I guess we'll see.

please sell,the order book is thin, I need more linkies

this user deserve a You

the only thing he was right about were the contracts, but we don't know how far they actually are if they're using a private repo

also it's weird that the reviewer completely ignored the external adapters

Best box in the business.

Test

Test2

Test3

>Violating the NAP
Excellent