First off, let me say that this isn't a joke...

First off, let me say that this isn't a joke. I have very little money for food for the next few months and I've been considering eating pic related. Long story short, I can get cat food for free where I work and I actually really like it.

Has anyone tried living off of cat food for an extended period of time? Is there anything I should worry about?

Other urls found in this thread:

angryman.ca/monkey.html
tikipets.com/nutrition-facts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is something you need to do and document

I actually already started. I use chopsticks because I'm trying to lose weight too and it helps me eat slower.

Can't be more dangerous than living off of ramens.

It does say it's for adults, so I guess there shouldn't be any problems

Don't forget to huff glue also

frank and charlie did it on it's always sunny, so it must be possible

Cats and dogs have much more specific diets than we do, so it'll probably wreck your teeth but there's nothing in it that'll make you sick.

If anything you might just end up nutrient deficient in some areas, but you'll end up like that just avoiding vegetables anyway so w/e

Why don't you just buy a bag of rice, beans, and some eggs. At my grocery you can buy 36 eggs for like 8 bucks.

Why buy anything when you can eat cat food for free

That's why I'm doing it.

Why will it ruin my teeth?

Aren't those things hard as shit to chew on?

I used to spread Whiskas on saltines I stole at the restaurant I met my dealer at..I had to save my money for Kentucky Gentleman. Add enough salt and it was basically school food, but then again I grew up in the South. I just basically pray for death these days.

Some guy lived off monkey food for a while, I'm sure cat food isn't that different.

They are both fuzzy annoying animals, so it's probably close enough.

angryman.ca/monkey.html

I guess I'm just kind of used to it. I also like to eat beans and lentils without cooking them, rice too.

... By any chance, are you an actual cat?

God damn dude just go to a food pantry

>can't afford food
>buying fancy ass bullshit chopsticks

You could probably mix the cat food with the rice to extend it further and get better nutrition.

Go to a food pantry you fucking mong.

If you are trying to lose weight you could buy normal food and just eat less of it.

If you post another response in this thread that does not address this, then you are just someone seeking attention.

Too much taurine maybe. But you're already on the dark side and beyond help, so Munch away.

If you tell someone at a church that you are eating literal cat food while working a job, you won't have to worry about food for months to come. They leave caches at the church for this very reason.

The rice and beans diet is cheap as shit and slimming.

Did you read the thread?

Dude these chopsticks are from a dollar store.

Yes to the first question, and I suppose it is possible that you literally just have no idea how to eat frugally.

yeah, churches will definitely help you if you say you are eating fucking cat food. just be willing to put up with the christ bullshit.
there's probably also some kind of food pantry or soup kitchen or something near you. even if they don't cover everything, you can at least get a meal or two that isn't cat food.
also, it's really not impossible to eat on just a few cents a day if you get staples like rice and beans and pasta.

Ease off, mate. I'm eating cat food over here. I literally have no cash and maxed out credit cards.

Thanks. I'll try.

Where do you live where catfood, which has to have animal protein, is cheaper than just eating cheap, like rice and beans?

If you're that fucked, you might also see if you meet the criteria for SNAP.

What flavor do you like the most OP? And you should soften the food with water before eating

He said hes stealing the cat food.
Neighbor probably has outdoor cats and hes eating from the bowl outside.

Lol if your yearly income after rent and expenses is $3000, you now get $20 in food stamps per month.

Enjoy.
I'm permanently disabled and autistic and they just did this to me, claiming my income has changed, but it hasn't.
I pay $4800 a year in rent and get $3200 in benefits left over.
Basically it's whatever the fuck they want to give you.

Kind of like captcha. If it wants you to solve more, you fucking better. Just gonna pretend like we didn't see you click 24 boxes aaaaand... Failed to connect, try again faggot.

It's still 20 bucks more than OP has.

How pathetic can you be? Just figure something out, there are a lot of ways to get some cash together to at least feed yourself somewhat properly for a couple of months. Fuck, even if you've exceeded every single option you still have internet and a computer which means you can do some scams and fraud to get some cash. I've done it when I was in a shitty situation, not proud of it but it's still a hell of a lot better than surviving on cat food.

How can you afford internet but not any food? Props on the bait.

there's plenty of ways to get internet without paying.
public wifi, libraries, steal a neighbor's wifi, etc.

most citys and states have food banks. You might have to wait in line for 1-2 hours. But they will give you plenty of staple foods. Like rice, beans, canned vegetables and a protein.

bro..

Veeky Forums here

no joke Tiki Lau cat food is the shit. 200 calories, 180 of it in pure protein.

no protein powder even compares to this catfood.

tikipets.com/nutrition-facts/