Beer

Why do so many idiots pretend to like this stuff? It tastes like piss and anyone who drinks it must have some sort of underlying urination fetish. Why not drink the patrician beverage of whiskey instead?

I don't have a fedora pic fedora enough for you, so instead I'll derail this as a general favorite beer thread.

Kozel is cool.

I can't get enough of non-export Guiness. It's like a bitter milkshake, goddamn.

> stoutbro
I like you man.

I've never had an inclination to drink, but I know some beers have to be better than others.

I like light wheat beers with some type of fruit undertone. It's just refreshing since it's carbonated.

>non-export Guinness

I recently bought some Guinness Extra Stout and it tasted terrible. Where do I get what you're talking about senpai. I want to like it and any time I get it on tap it's pretty good.

Belgian Wits are really good. Coriander and bitter orange peel. It's the first beer I suggest for someone transitioning from the trash mass produced rice adjunct beers to microbrews.

My stomach is shredded after a lifetime of acid reflux, I can stomach wine but i never really cared for it, so that leaves beer.

I'm so sorry user.

Why not drink both?

sometimes a drink tastes so good that you wish you could drink more of it, and not die. i really like my beer and would drink a non-alcoholic version if it tasted identical

Maybe you don't like stouts yet? Getting the draught is probably more your speed

Beer used to be cool but it has unfortunately turned into a nu-male activity. Real men don't associate with these twinky faggots (other than for a nut bust). We drink Whiskey.

boy this shitheads are out in full force tonight

oh well

But all whisky tastes the same

Only nu males are this obsessed with looking like a manly man. Honestly kill yourself

Sorry hon I didn't invent the rules, I just follow them

Are you kidding? Whisky is infested with nu-male cucks and hipsters being snobbish about the stuff.

Beer is less addictive and not as hard on your liver. You'd have to drink a lot of beer to fuck your body compared to spirits

So is literally everything else. It's almost like nu-males are and should be a complete non-factor in what dictates our thought process.

Beer is better than soda and not because it has alcohol in it.

>drinking in 2017
Low energy numales detected

I APPROVE THIS TOPIC. FUCK BEER

Beer is definitely an acquired taste but once you do acquire it it's fucking amazing. There's nothing like a cold glass of beer, like legitimately. There are few things as refreshing. Just don't start out on IPAs; that's all I drank for a while and I hated beer. Then I went to Europe, tried some god tier Belgian and German beers, as well as shitty national macrobrews in Spain and Portugal, and then I realized this shit is amazing. Went on to be a stouts and porters guy, and now I actually am quite enjoying IPAs. Belgian and German style beers are still my fave, though. You really see how much you can do with the medium with those.

Another thing to think about with beer if you're a soda drinker or someone who's accustomed to sweet drinks is that it's not supposed to be overtly sweet, barring some styles and brews (notably stouts and porters). Think of it more as a malty, bubbly, bitter tea and try and appreciate the flavors that are present there. That's the road to appreciating beer.

Hope you can grow to like it and realize it is actually quite patrician even if nu-males are giving it a bad name.

Also whiskey is great but the le whiskey manly drink meme is literally fedora tier. Bourbon > scotch

I haven't tasted piss before, so I take your word for it.
Some beers goes well together with some food.
A cold Pilsner is refreshing on a hot day.
Who would have known that piss came in so many flavors?

I just like to make gin drinks with whatever citrus/berries I have lying around.

Patrician as fuck?

I dont know what piss tastes like y do u? lmao

>underlying urination fetish
this is a great description how i feel about beer desu

>patrician beverage of whiskey instead

rofl. whiskey of all types is so absurdly popular right now distillieries are worried about not having enough.

the extra stout is guinness's worst beer. everything else they make is pretty fucking solid and super easy to drink.

What is the highest ibu for a beer? I am new in this

who cares unless you're a home brewer or something

find something that looks like it might be good and drink it. just drink a lot of styles until you know what you'll like. you'll even get familiar with the hops used

I like low ibu beers and i feel kinda gay

this is a very new and inventive way to advertise that youre a fedora-tipping neckbeard, op

the highest ibu that the human palate can detect is supposedly around 100. I used to drink this one 9% dipa that was 90 ibu and that was the most bitter beer I've had

I try to mix it up, you get sick of hop bomb ipas periodically and then you can throw in a nice stout or a sour or something like that

Obviously your young, stole a beer from your dad and realized that your a pussy.

Spotted the fag

beer is amazing, whiskey tastes like soapy water

t. half German half Czech

I've only ever been able to get it when I'm actually in Ireland or when I'm ordering it by the crate. Postage is still a bitch even though I'm only in the UK.