ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

twitter.com/bytemaster7/status/978776106294808577

Who's right? Dan or Ned? Is Dan right that privacy is impossible on the blockchain or is Ned right that even though it may be impossible, we should strive for it anyways?

Attached: dantheman.jpg (420x280, 35K)

Monero.

/argument

Dan says Monero is an illusion

Yes

yes what

NOTHING IS SAFE

NOW IT WILL CRASH TO 2 CENTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: download (7).jpg (244x206, 4K)

Dan is my personal jesus so hearing this scares me as a fan of XMR too

Attached: IMG_1515.jpg (3353x4472, 1.79M)

dan is a joke lmfao just look at his face
total pathetic beta male

>If so-called cryptocurrencies are really good innovation, why they attract so many criminals/criminal activity?
Could it really be because, all cryptocurrencies themselves are scams, and that is why they attract all kinds of criminals/criminal activity?

If so-called cryptocurrencies are really currency, why no company/store can use Bitcoin as currency anymore?
Because the price of Bitcoin proved to be extremely unstable to use as a currency?
Would the result be different, if Bitcoin replaced by any other "cryptocurrency"?
>Aren't all work the same way?

Daily reminder you are still an early adopter

What you expect a chad to be able to create something as revolutionary as Dan's projects? His ultra beta nerdness is why I love him

girls like beta males.

on the avg, beta males fuck more women in their life time than others. study show that, not me.

classic ned and dan

>getting more pussy validates being a pathetic excuse of a man

Pussy aint worth shit nigga

They said the same thing about the internet in it's infancy. Also, the word "cryptocurrency" is misleading. Sure, there are some coins that intend to be a currency application, but many other projects go way beyond that. It's really like a new internet is being born.

LMAO
nice joke
link to those studies faggot

Prolly a neckbeard thinking he is superior to others. Just skip fags like these, he gets angry when his grandma says cartoons instead of anime

Currency coins are the most important and revolutionary part of "DLT". I would trade every smart contract for one solid currency coin (happily, I dont have to)

Dan is known for developing centralized platforms that might as well not be built on a blockchain but a database, so...

I agree that the function of a currency at a core level is very important, but it's shortsighted to say the least. Even some scaling layers for Bitcoin propose the use of smart contracts. Either way, they exist and are in their infancy. We'll see the security strengthen as the tech matures.

he linked to the study where researchers found they can track users that use monero.

That's not true at all. Decentralization has become such a meme that people are forgetting there isn't one definition. There is a slider of how decentralized vs centralized something is. A project can theoretically be less decentralized than another, yet still be a decentralized project. You're also dismissing the new economic models that Dan's projects have created. You cannot include these economic incentives on a traditional database.

>we know you use Monero, but we don't know how much you have, where you send it, who you send it to, where you got it, or what you're using it for
>but we know you use it

Wow monero is fucking dead

> Yet another example at how privacy is largely a temporary illusion
> time to embrace transparency.
That's a fucking stupid thing to say. Reminds me of Zuckercuck. Very disappointed Dan is taking this side

If that is the conclusion of the study they found nothing.

Perfect privacy has always been an illusion. Private crypto will be like Tor (sort of like how Monero works): private for 99.9% of the population and only truly traceable with significant resources, requiring the backing of a state.

He's talking in regards to blockchain. It's value is ultra transparency. It's going to be difficult to make this private.. If possible at all.

Dan should off himself pronto for saying privacy coins aren't a thing.

Outside of XMR, they're really not. ZEC is "opt-in" private, as is every derivation of it. Forks of XMR like SUMO are also likely private unless the devs fucked it up. Ironically, ENG's promise of adding privacy to any blockchain/project is worth way way way way way more than EOS's promises of being a "better ETH."

>Outside of XMR, they're really not
But they still are a thing with ENG's private contracts and XMR's privacy everything.
Fuck Dan.

Oh I agree, but some people seem to think there's a flourishing privacy coin market when really there's only one choice. Dan's the third retard who thinks there are no privacy coins.

he's telling you the truth. the gov knows what privacy coins you are buying, no point in trying to be private, it's all an illusion. privacy is near impossible when you're digital

I'm sure they do, since I'm getting them off of centralized exchanges. In 3 years when everything is on DEXs, what then?

So I guess it’s time for Fluffy Pansy and his troll army to hit Carnegie

they have you on a list for even having an interest in buying privacy coins so you are already busted. they will use that info to assume you have privacy coins and combined with their advanced spying tech they can fuck you

also, most the privacy coins are honey pots that the gov puts you in a database after you buy into

All I know is there’s no reason XMR shouldn’t be in the top 5. Fuck EOS.

Attached: 48035EC6-14D3-4C7F-A17E-F1CF67BFE13C.jpg (1000x1500, 158K)

>Fuck EOS.

You disrespect what is created by the King of Veeky Forums?

Attached: king.png (600x600, 379K)

its not private