It's fucking over. Read your e-mails

"I am sorry to announce you that our coinmetro exchange project cannot continue due to lack of funding.

We want to thank our community for great support and wish them all the best"

Attached: coinmetro.jpg (745x481, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.site/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coinmetro is a sure win, use coinmetro.site/ and you'll get +2.5%

I have 10k xcm so I hope this is just fud. Once this exchange goes live I'm selling it all though

Confirmed

yes haha good posts sirs

DO NOT BUY COINMETRO SIRS
if you do, it will go very BADLY instead of GOODLY for you my friends

No refunds too because they had too pay the pizza guys salary and Kevin's girlfriends transgender operation. Fucking pajeet scam, how do we get the SEC involved?

Just kidding y'all. We're gonna BE FUCKING RICH this time next year!

I'm torn between waiting to see if people dump there XCM asap and just buying more before the token sale ends

how many do you have?
just comparing dick sizes here; got my stack the other day

It seems too risky to invest into a new exchange when binance exists. I don’t think coinmetro is worth the trouble

You forgot the most important quote.
>”Thanks for the free money. L8r sk8rs!!!”

I just want something that could potentially moon in a year along with a good bull run
Coinmetro, if it lives up to its claims, could very well be that thing

binance is an absolute piece of shit. if you're satisfied with that chink trash then you have zero standards and your wife's son should never look up to you as a babysitter

I only have around 800 because I just wanted to get the discount at first but now I'd like to get 10 times that at minimum

Lol what

You are a chink exchange loving cuck.

You’re a fucking idiot mate

Does anyone here unironically think they're NOT going to extend their token sale beyond April?

You’re all Gaylords with your 0.1 eth investments. At least you’ll be able to buy new push bikes in 3 years from your mad xcm gainz

This definitively dumping on release. It was basically a tether because how bad eth crashed. But long term its bullish as fuck

the most it will dump is to 0.08. anyone who invested early has their tokens locked for a period of time. there's also a token buyback program to stabilize the price. keep fudding tho

this shit is an obvious scam. Any project that extends a token sale is absolute garbage.