PREPATE FOR MAINNET

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/863llz/prepate_for_mainnetjpg/?st=jfaem3z4&sh=9c95e236

Attached: 826fac02.jpg (240x190, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-chainlink-10b46f7b231
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/677
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>6 days ago
So what are we going to talk about after sergey exit scams? I dont like any other coins as much

sergey is going to put the shizzle in the snizzle and make this coin moon.

Wow prepare for mainnet in 2020 when this shit will actually be done. Yawn.

nice trips on a shitty comment. i will take a 40 000$ loan and buy a ticket to somewhere nice and ill be rich in a year.

Attached: conaldcuck.png (600x820, 494K)

I prepatted my anus very well

hmm is that an oracle coming out of your penus?

well done yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

FUCK
I LITERALLY JUST SAT DOWN AT MY COMPUTER TO SELL IT ALL
I NEED TO THIS MONEY TO MOVE OUT OF THIS SHIT HOLE
FUCK

Attached: SHRIEK.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

THAT'S A LOT OF COMMITS

I JUST GOT A FUCKING FORTUNE COOKIE YESTERDAY THAT SAID "YOU'RE LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE. GO WITH THE FLOW!"

IT WASN'T TALKING ABOUT ME MOVING WAS IT

I'M SCARED, Veeky Forums

Attached: Capture.png (1086x759, 40K)

All i know is im ALL-IN REQ/LINK

the github is looking so good right now

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

Does steve ever sleep

This shitcoin already got btfo a few days ago. It's fucking over

medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-chainlink-10b46f7b231

he better not. i need to make millions with my pocket change

me too senpai

lol his 3 biggest issues are non-issues

Time zones - nope chainlink is using utc

only able to take in http - nope chainlink can take in any external data with use of external adapters

No need for link token - Actually STeve Ellis created a new token standard - 677 just for chainlink due to transferandcall

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/677

REviewer also mentioned the code is in early stages and has ways to go...well it is an alpha so yea but they make a bunch of commits a day and based on what I see I expect Ropsten within 1-2 weeks and full main net by end of q2.

Q2 for mainnet sounds insanely fast why would you think that

Because it's a 2014 project

wouldn't they need to be finished withe consensus and validation codes before going beta? Those are not done.

wait linky, youre moving too? wtf is going on

because more people are working on the code as time goes on

>he doesn't know about the stealth repo

Rory confirm work will not be done in private repo, but that was a while ago.

Why is he so secretive about the new dev?

I should just join the project and help them finish desu

I'm not Rory, go ask him on telegram or reddit. desu, they don't and shouldn't give a shit about progress report to us shitty token holders. They need to haul ass and get the product done and mainet up.

Req/link/xmr

Well all make it bros

Are you any use?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: chainlink.png (734x273, 18K)

I can temporarily move to san franciso and delivery McDonalds to the team, so they can save time

Inb4
>mainnet releases
>nothing happens to the price

Do you think we are upset by this?

Almost definitely

They started this simplified main net at the end of 2017 and have gotten here in a quarter. The code is already polished...adding consensus and node contract items should take another quarter.

not for ropsten at first. They will want to see a node operate on eths testnet. They can add consensus later.

So you stand by Mainet release by end of q2? If ur sergey or another cl dev trolling here, just give us a wink

;)

desu q2 is hopeful wishing but Sergey and the team are getting down to business. There are a few companies that expect to start testing in q2 hence why I feel we will see q2. There is also a reason we do not see anything about consensus or token economics. This should be more clear in April.