Welcome to Subway. What can I get for you?

Welcome to Subway. What can I get for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My parents keep giving me subway gift cards for christmas.

I always get whatever the lowest calorie bread is (can't remember) toasted, with nearly all the veggies, some roast beef, and the sweet onion and honey mustard sauces.

How can you not remember if you always get it?

>monterey cheddar bread, 6"
>Spicy Italian
>pepperjack
>add onions before toasting
>spinach, extra olives, tomato, cucumber
>salt, pepper, small line of mayo
>to go

One 6 year o- I mean one 6 inch. To go.

>foot-long Italian bmt
>Italian herb and cheese
>shredded mozzarella
>toasted
>bell peppers, onions, 5x olives
>chipotle sauce
>salt, pepper, oil, vinegar

If I give you a 10, can I get a 5 back?

It doesn't really matter. Every subway sandwich tastes the same.

The worst thing about Subway is how your hands smell like Subway for the rest of the day after eating it

no thanks I'm just looking

>No bread
>Spinach
>Mustard
>Toasted
>More Spinach
>Half a cookie.

Why am I here again?

A suicide vest

>Italian Herbs & Cheese
>Meatball Marinara
>pepperoni
>mozzarella
>toasted
>Parmesan

>100% All American White bread
>White Carved Turkey gobble gobble mother fucker
>The cheese with the holes in it
>Spinach
>Cucumbers
>Green Peppers
>Pickles
>Jalapenos on half
>Mayo, Mustard, salt&pepa

youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs

underrated post

Can I have a BMT on Italian please
>Cheese and toasted, love?
Yes please
>What salad?
Tomatoes, cucumber and mayo

I've never had anything else to the detail, fuck the adverts saying otherwise

>Italian Herb and Cheese
>Turkey
>Swiss
>Toasted
>Lettuce
>Pickles
>Banana Peppers
>Salt & Pepper
>Creamy Italian

One sloppy sammich with tartar sauce and MSG please
Wa-la!

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>Welcome to Subway. What can I get for you?
12" Italian Herb and Cheese + Double Meat Turkey + Pepperoni + Provolone Cheese + Pepperoni, double toasted, toasted again + avocado + lettuce (not too much) + tomato + onion + olive + jalapeno + black pepper, no fucking salt + extra oregano + chipotle mayo + sriracha sauce + sun chips & medium (diet) coke.

pussy

kek

how fitting

Checked.

Veggie delite.
Whole wheat bread.
(No lettuce)
Spinach
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Green peppers
Red onion
Jalapeno
Sometimes black olives
No cheese
No sauce.

They've got the $6 footlong special here and I'm still not going

literally my order every single time
this is the first time I see the thread so I'm expecting time travel shenanigans to take place at some point in my life now

Directions to a better sub spot.

The exit.

Deluxe footlong meatball sub extra pickles

if you unironically enjoy all the flavours mashed together, you don't have very good taste.

>Combining flavors together makes things taste bad.

Why are you on a cooking board?

everything on the menu isn't "combining flavours", it's mash.

Why are you pretending I said something I didn't just so you can argue with me?
I can only assume that maybe it makes you feel smarter somehow, but you're not fooling anyone else.

god the chick that works at the subway in my neighborhood is so fuckin flirty and hot. I find myself going in there to eat their garbage sandwiches just so i can mentally masturbate while talking to her mouth.

>footlong wheat bread
>tuna
>no cheese, untoasted
>red onions, tomatoes, olives, jalapenos
>can i have more olives and jalapenos?
>mayo

peng

>nearly all the veggies

Yes, and..?

You've quoted the part I assume you misread/misunderstood or intentionally misconstrued in order to jerk yourself off.
What of it?

>footlong 9grain
>veggie pattie
>sweetcorn, jalapeno, onion, lettuce, pepper
>sweet oniom

what kind of fucked up subway do you have that serves sweet corn

UK? :( They don't always have it

The girl at the W 117th and Madison Subway?

My fuckin W2

I keep it CCC
Like the Romans

If you're so scared of calories you could just sell the card online and buy some kale and bottled water. Just saying.

Fatass.

Tuna with creamy sriracha and a lot of black olives if I'm feeling indulgent. Otherwise for some reason a dry roast beef with lettuce/tomato/onion can be pretty good.

You aren't ready yet.

This + salt and pepper
Can never go wrong.

>subway at work
>can order through an app and just pick it up instead of dealing with employees
I just wish subway had you know, better food

Footlong Italian BMT on 9 grain honey oat with pepper jack and onions toasted. Then add spinach, tomato, jalapeƱos and chipotle southwest sauce. To go of course

>foot long spicy Italian
>Italian herb and cheese bread
>provolone and double meat
>toasted
>lettuce tomatoes banana peppers pickles and olives
>spicy mustard on top

#14 no tom, ez mayo, add cucumbers and sprouts.

>spicy Italian on Italian herb and cheese
>pepper jack toasted
>Onions, Tomatoes, Spinach, Lettuce
>Chippotle Southwest Sauce
Pretty fuckin good

What do you expect from a faggot on Veeky Forums? Their only chance at winning an argument is creating a fictitious one.

Nothing thanks, just passing by on my way to the publix deli subs that are about a hundred times better and also cheaper

Hi, Honey oat please, and I'd like a footlong turkey with a regular amount of turkey breast, no double meat please, green peppers, onions, lettuce, and honey mustard please!

I like my sandwiches simple. That's really the only thing i'll eat there too is their turkey. I know its processed, but it's just soo goddamn tasty and goes so well with the honey oat bread.

I also like to smash up my chips and put them on top sometimes for that crunch/salty sensation.

Oh sorry, this isn't Whole Foods. I'm not sure how I got here. I don't want any overpriced, sugar loaf, processed meat shit sandwiches, but thank you very much for asking.

Sorry, before I go I just wanted to ask what that is. No, the white disc there. Egg? Seriously? Can you please give me your name, the name of your manager and franchise owner, and the health inspector's contacts?

I'm shutting this shit hole down and saving the fast food junkies from their sense of denial. Because this place is just as bad as McDonald's, if not worse, due to hiring a pedophile who convinced uneducated morons that eating this garbage was a healthy choice.

So no, I don't want a sandwich and fuck off. Get a better career and stop peddling garbage. You are no better than a drug dealer or prostitute, don't blame it on "the demand". Fucking faggot.

hell no dude. i live in the boonies. pretty girls around here are as rare as a sunny day in january. NYC is a treasure trove. you gotta really hunt for it around here.

A footlong pizza sub on Italian Herbs and cheese
Double Toasted
Yes, I will have pizza sauce on it
And I'll also be having bacon on it.
More pizza sauce than that- please don't put it on the other side of the bun, just put it on the meat with the sauce you first put on it.
I'll have extra yellow cheddar- please don't put it on the other side of the bun
You forgot the bacon

Okay, Lettuce, red onion, chipotle mayo and salt and pepper
Please cut it all the way through so I don't pull half the fucking meat out of my sandwich when I try to separate the two halves.

No I don't want your fucking chips, Pajeet

*sandwich is stone cold when I eat it*

813 here have you try there chicken cordon bleu

no I always get the cuban or the ultimate

>904
i feel sorry for people who have to eat at subway not only do they got the subs they got thos custom meats near the seafood/back of the store and there fried chiken is not too bad

I'm sorry me eating vegetables triggers you so much, user.
Did someone rape you with a zucchini as a child?

Italian bread, steak, provolone cheese, green peppers, onions, then toast that mofo.

>tfw broke and have to eat beans and rice all week

They always try and jew you on the olives so you have to ask multiple time.
They'll put about 5 slices of olives on and start to move on, bitch that isn't even an entire olive.

>tfw subway is the only takeout I can trust anymore, because they're always on time, never mess up my order, or have expired ingredients

>Herb and Cheese Bread
>steak
>monterey-cheddar cheese
>toasted
>lettuce and onion
>ranch, oil, vinegar

whew lad

Foot long white with tuna salad, American cheese, extra mayo, four chocolate chip cookies toasted in the sandwich, dressed with oil and vinegar.

And a diet coke.

Italian herb and cheese footlong. Chicken breast with swiss cheese and buffalo before toasting. After toasting honey mustard, ranch, and Chipotle (IN THAT ORDER) with lettuce and banana peppers

407 here.

My friend of darker skin complexion

Three pizzas please

Footlong subway club, italian herb and cheese, toasted with white cheddar, lettuce, green pepper, red onion, cucumber, tomato, light mayo and light sweet onion, lots of oregano and saltnpepper. Thx

I like their NY Steamer I think it's called. It's the pastrami one with cheese mustard and mayo. It's always dripping it's juices out and so juicy and great. I love it so much.

>Italian BMT on wheat
>lettuce, onions, green peppers, spinach lots of jalapenos
>little bit of mustard, oil, salt and pepper with lots of red wine vinegar

Chicken salad sandwich with iced tea. Thanks Wawa.

Directions to Jersey Mikes

A Grand Mac meal, large, with a coke.

Macadamia nut cookie. Just that

Don't mind me, just here to use your bathroom.

>footlong
>honey oat
>steak and cheese
>cheddar
>lots of spinach
>lettuce
>onion
>green pepper
>cucumber
>green olive
>banana peppers
>chipotle sauce

Jimmy johns is way better pleb

>going to subway
I prefer Potbelly or hell even Jersey Mike's and Jimmy John's before a fucking subway.

normie

tell you parents and your bf would prefer a Panera gift card then.

all American white bread
American cheese
American sliced turkey
toasted with American oil.
vinegar

im Australia too

I do this when it's hot out sometimes. I get oil and vinegar, salt and pepper though.

Surprised no one has posted this yet

Multi-grain flatbread
Steak and cheese
Pepper jack cheese
Toast that bad boy
Spinach,tomatoes, onions, and a little banana peppers(optional)
Finally a bit o mayo and honey mustard with a bit of parmesan.
You wont regret it user

Hello I just need to use the restroom

>Im gay because I enjoy eating healthy
>Panera bread is gay

It must be exhausting for you to live your life following so many different bizarre rules just to keep yourself from accidentally sticking your dick in a guy's ass.

The forbidden one, and make it snappy.

ill have footlong pizza sub on white bread with zero veggies please

>pizza sub

Where do they still have those? They stopped making them here like 20 years ago. I used to get them with two strips of bacon as a fat little kid.