Reddit LMFAO

Stuff like this makes me semi-respect some of you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 6.52.47 PM.png (1062x848, 470K)

extremely rustled right now

Imo XRP needs to debrand itself from crypto and start calling itself smart momey

The ethpyramid whitepaper is more honest than this pretentious cunt.

Fuck the big corps. Support small business and free market instead. Buy Nano.

Attached: biggie.jpg (932x381, 39K)

I unironically am going to be in the same position this week in my pitch to Expedia. Giving a presentation on smart contracts and how they will make transactions between the hotel supplier, expedia group, and clients seamless.

Wish me luck boyos, I have been studying Sergeys speeches for the last 2 weeks.

Why would a corporation outsource its blockchain to an entity like XRP? Seems like it would make more sense for a large corporation to fork something like Ripple then tweak it to its own specifications for internal use. Then, you could have other large firms with their own custom cryptos building something like a SWIFT-style certified and regulated interchange system for transactions between corporate systems. Instead of using a public blockchain.

Good luck, anonymous. May your presentation go well and cause a huge pay raise for you.

Attached: 1521849811380.jpg (635x665, 45K)

he’s right though. it’s a giant risk to use crypto currency until it’s properly regulated.

Welcome to the crypto paradox. Why use that one when you can just make your own for free, or just use ApplePay

No one will answer your question without some version of "muh bags"

This is why crypto will never succeed. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO GOD DAMN REASON a company can't create its private blockchain to do the same thing. THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE SITTING AT 80% LOSSES AND WERE CALLING ME DUMB FOR SELLING IN DECEMBER. FUCK YOU ALL.

you could save a company 1 million, they will still give you a gift certificate,

He's right you dumb morons. This is why you are all basement dwelling NEETS

isn't this posted fairly regular over there?
I'm sure I've read this one before but i don't think it was xrp that time.

It will start with small businesses. The large corporations never innovate, and are never quick to change policies. Adoption of new technologies by the few is how the playing fields are leveled.

Attached: 1522101848798.png (720x644, 31K)

The corporate cocksucking in biz is hilarious.
Oh PLEASE regulate us please centralise crypto I need that 2x on my shitcoin before Steven Segal exit scams me

minus the droll insult, pretty much.

my first 2 withdrawals where rejected by both of the biggest private banks in my country because they just don't want nothing to do with cryptocurrencies. keep in mind country is a renowned "fiscal paradise" and I was transferring just a couple thousands.

That article is right and ironic in so many ways, sadly you need regulations if you want to see this market moon into the trillions.

Attached: 36f0e89cea760c11af5ca09698d0f5c0.jpg (736x549, 82K)

This kills the cRipplefag.

a company can make a blockchain, then every company that they deal with needs to adopt their blockchain to transact. why not just use one that's already created and save the painstaking mission of contracting engineers and then stress testing etc. it already costs less money to adopt the current system, why spend so much for the same result, especially considering they could fail miserably? have you even thought this out?

Go well user & heil Hitler

Attached: NaziLinkCube.png (1013x1000, 153K)

are u sure u sold in december because u sound pretty butthurt

Godspeed user

I told payroll about REQ and sent them a "request" for my paycheck. They said I didn't need to do that it just shows up in my bank automatically every 2 weeks.

this XD

you were dumb for selling in December

lucky, but still dumb

The main reason is liquidity. Company 1 wpu and d have to trust company 2 to be able to push that money. You might think that is simple but the transfer of large sums is hard. Typically banks have to interloan with eachother losing money in the process. XRP offers a solution that doesn't require private parties to expose themselves to the market.

How about.... super money

Fucking piece of shit neural keyboard. Completely useless. All it ever does is fuck my shit ups

>Fuck the big corps.
>Support small business and free market instead.
Pick one

Underrated

Crypto BTFO. So it truly was all pointless, wasn't it?

I don't think he understands what a free market is.
he wouldn't be putting it together with small businesses if he did.

>He thinks that people buy crypto because of the tech
Dude only normie fags buy XRP. We're all just here to make money. Not buying your bags Ranjeet.

Attached: Title_24.jpg (720x338, 77K)

>why buy a car to work everyday when you could build one yourself
The Post

I can't go into the details about the interworkings of the banking system but the method they use to transfer money across the internet is stupid. The sending side has to do the equivalent of burning dollar Bill's. The receiving side has to be trusted not to fudge the system. Both sides lose value during the transfer because of market exposure.

XRP solves this problem by physically sending bits of data that hold value much like a dollar does. This transaction is so quick that there is no exposure. There are other benefits but these are harder to explain on a phone. XRP solves a real problem. It's not some redundant shit coin like REQ.

I can picture the 'big corps' back in the day when young smarties told them direct electronic deposit would save money over writing tons of checks, telling the computer guys that it would never work cause the computers would crash and payroll would get screwed up and modems werent reliable lol

who here supporting Veeky Forums?

Attached: traplol.jpg (1080x1349, 293K)

KEK'D

no one is buying your bags faggot

Good Luck

Truly.

U faggots, fuck regulation...I don't give a shit if crypto ever goes mainstream...I don't want it to you fucking dildos....was better 4 years ago when dipshit faggots didn't ask you what wallet to use...people are buying this shit and have know idea why...fuck all you normies...I hope all this shit goes under a buck so I never have to hear fucking normie bitches talk about it again

I've made alot of money off XRP. I don't need anyone to buy my bags. The fucktard of a "smartphone" im using was payed for by December XRP buyers.

I don't even know what blockchain is really.

from the illiterate gibberish, he just wrote, i highly doubt he does either.

wow i just cringed harder than i've ever cringed before.. extremely uncomfortable in my own skin rn

regulations equal inconvenience and less volatility

24/7 trading action and high volatility is what makes crypto so fucking easy to day trade

it's ok because no matter what there will be some privacy focused coins that skirt regulations and you will be able to trade those

the SEC has tried to stop small day traders in their markets and there will be regulators that try the same for crypto even though it's more like forex

also there are millions of leftists that think speculative markets are "rent seekers" and deserve to get sin taxxed like sugar and alcohol.. bernie sanders famously said he would pay for free college by taxxing wallstreet speculation.. they have no respect for gamesmanship and any precedent set on regulating crypto will be used by leftists for taxes when they regain control when the pendulum swings

i have faith though that regulators will only focus on exchanges and KYC type stuff in the short term and we still have a couple years left until any real pain in the ass shit comes along and even then there will be coins that get around it even if you have to travel to redeem your tokens.. i have confidence that as long as you are trading on a reputable exchange day trading will remain profitable for a couple years and there will be platforms that cater to blackmarket speculation even if the regulators go full retard

what i am most concerned about is tether... i love trading on bitfinex but it seems tether, icos, and securities will be the first to feel the regulatory cukking

Attached: bootlicker3.jpg (500x612, 38K)

>wanting cryptocurrency to be regulated

Is this serious? Are you people fucking retarded? wtf is going on here?

Attached: 534345243565.jpg (139x156, 9K)

>market moon into the trillions.
remember pic related.. trading your freedom for security or profit is like doing a deal with the devil

it's like the faustian agreement magical girls make in "madoka"

don't let yourself get homu'ed

Attached: bendarlinfranks.jpg (400x271, 46K)

the normie prophecy is coming true

we need a privacy focused exchange..

Attached: WHAT HAPPENED AFTER 1914?.jpg (850x400, 86K)

He is 100% correct though, when will you children understand that the money will only flow in when its become legal to do so.

This. To Applebees.

where have you been?

since gamergate, it's become popular on Veeky Forums to be "edgy" by taking the most boomeresque authoritarian cukked side in an argument

it's like the straight "edge" kids that think they are being edgy by not doing drugs or alcohol

i blame both /pol/s and reddit, and the fact that all the posters from 20008 and 200009 are mostly too old for this shit now.. the natsoc posters are like a cargo cult that took their sarcastic jew memes to the autistic maximum and they are setting up the culture pendulum for a hard leftist blowback 2 years from now

Attached: 4chan stats.jpg (1214x403, 88K)

>why do companies use the internet? why not create their own internet

it's called a DEX
only option
buy 0x

Most Big companies have a Intranet

>xrp is decentralized.
>we need regulation to kill off other coins to make crypto centralized.

>xrp is being listed on coinbase!! Ripple rumors said so!!!
>xrp doesn't need coinbase, coinbase needs xrp to survive.
I seriously don't hate anyone or any coin more than xrp and their cultists. I have a friend that says all this stupid shit to me. Every time I recommend a coin to him he just says xrp can do it as well they are just waiting for regulation. I don't understand what this coin does to people's brains.

im 2008 newfag and i phone post
problem bro?

How anyone can browse /pol/ without being high off their ass is beyond me

Guys, I'm going to pitch accepting cryptocurrencies at the franchise where I work to my assistant manager tomorrow. Which currencies should I mention?

oh yeah i remember that bernie shit.
when i was a freshman i thought it was an okay idea.
Now i realize how catastrophic it would be.
It's hard enough to make a profit when trading fees are low. Put a tax on that and liquidity will completely collapse.

The great part about crypto is i can transfer money wherever I want whenever I want without having a bank's dick up my asshole telling me I can't do that.
The "Regulations" they want defeat all of that.

Beware the Day of The Ripple.

Attached: Suckle the Nipple.jpg (1024x1024, 237K)

obvious larp lmfao

>The "Regulations" they want defeat all of that.
Well hopefully there would be black market solutions to tyranny but the sentiment of regulators for the time being seems to be that they dont want to completely fuck over bitcoin. I believe they dont want too much negative publicity. But i think some of the shit coins and icos are fucked.

>It's hard enough to make a profit when trading fees are low. Put a tax on that and liquidity will completely collapse.
EXACTLY. The best way to make money is by daytrading.. the people who are begging for regulation are selfish holders and they are too stubborn to trade.

But even so, I think that we could take a 4 or 5 times liquidity and volatility hit and still be profitable day trading. There are really good opportunities in stocks right now because the volatility is high anyways. The ride will never quite be over but i'm kicking myself for not getting into trading earlier.

wow i cant believe i havent looked into this already

we better learn how to use that kind of shit before the regulations rather than later

being special snowflake is not an argument
there is a correlation between stupid fucking cancer on Veeky Forums and rise of phoneposters. That's great you browsed Veeky Forums in 2008 and great that you phone post, but the only who cares about this is you and me, sadly all my care is limited by this very post.

>pay raise
you mean termination with no severance package right?

your cfo sounds like he eats shit. he has less respect for you than before ...quit your job or buy some .223 ammo

Well, if you've ever programmed an XRP transaction before and understand trust you'd understand you LITTERALLY can do anything with it. It's the collusionless currency digital libertarians have always dreamed of. But yeah saying something like "coinbase needs XRP" is delusional.

What the fuck man. What are you implying?

Attached: 1522138519429.jpg (764x713, 309K)

>Well, if you've ever programmed an XRP transaction before and understand trust you'd understand you LITTERALLY can do anything with it. It's the collusionless currency digital libertarians have always dreamed of. But yeah saying something like "coinbase needs XRP" is delusional.

XRP is the best and once you use it there's no going back.

Attached: XRP Feels Great Man Cosmic Moon.jpg (474x447, 69K)

Will ripple ever go above $1 again or should I kms now to ease the suffering?

OMG already has Maccas wrapped up fren

Wait until Friday to sell your bags because I get paid then.

i like that reaction image, saved

Attached: this_is_anarchy.png (84x98, 15K)

best comment I've seen all day

>decreasing the deficit by 350 billion in 10 years
Does this senile fuck realize the deficit is in the trillions and has gone up 11 trillion in 10 years? 350 billion does not even scratch the surface

We NEED regulation

Attached: CLUBBED.png (360x360, 38K)

This is true. Look at the adoption of Slack as one recent example of many.

>Does this senile fuck realize the deficit is in the trillions and has gone up 11 trillion in 10 years?
hurrr durrrrr the gubment is so corrupt.. so gib dem mooo moneeeeeees

>muh private blockchain will kill cryptos

Do you realize how fucking stupid you are? I suppose most of you are young and likely never worked in a big company so I will explain to you how things like "private blockchains" happen:

>some boomer executive with a business degree in a big company is at the Country Club reading the NY Times
>suddenly he stumbles upon "how blockchain will revolutionize the world" or "Blockchain: a booming industry"
>he is now anxious because he doesn't understand shit but he feels it's important
>the boomer arrives at his office the next day and calls some underling, telling him in a very confident manner that he wants "a blockchain for the company"
>the underling has no fucking clue what this old fart is talking about but he says "of course sir" so he goes on google and sees it's tech stuff
>the underling decides to call the IBM sales rep he is in contact with and asks him if they sell "private blockchains"
>sales rep doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about but he still say "sure of course, we will call you back in a month"
>sales reps all go to their manager telling her that tons of clients are calling and want "blockchains for their companies"
>manager understands there is a lot of contracts to sign and that she can get a promotion with that
>next monday she summons a bunch of IBM engineers in the room saying she wants them to develop private blockchains
>engineers are confused, then an absurd discussion follows where they try to explain to her that a private blockchain doesn't make sense because the advantages of the tech is that you can build a decentralized and distributed network with an immutable and very secure ledger, advantages are all defeated if it's private, it becomes shitty database
>manager roastie dismisses all of the arguments and replies with a smug face that "at IBM we innovate" and gives them 1 month to come with a draft
>engineers are now working full time on a thing that doesn't make any sense

Attached: You.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Beautiful

Attached: 1521124740530.jpg (400x400, 20K)

The most perfect, truthful, and accurate aspect of this:

The IBM manager being a she/her. Once a woman is involved all shit gets worse; literally the biggest red flag ever.

She probably makes good sandwiches though.

Attached: dishes.jpg (596x680, 73K)

saved

that reddit post definitely happened

wooo no no no
Muh linky suuupaaa stinkyyyy

Attached: goodpost.png (1049x767, 3.08M)

bredy gud

Jesus Christ no! This can't be a trap

Trump will win in 2020. Being against gun bans and more wars is not boomer-esque.
Kill yourself.

having your intellectual development arrested in your early twenties isn't edgy either, user

Liquidity, network effect

>Smart momey

Is it the same as soccer momeys?

U can literally copy paste their code from github and its fine since muh open source

Wow I've never heard THIS question before a hundred times already. :^)

No, think smart phones but with money

as if IBM has had any innovation in the past two decades

lol at the fucking normans. "decouplefrm btc, more regulation!" you fuckers are just going to make this stocks 2.0, really? after all last year we proved in somewhat secrecy that you could make millions from one click . fuck society. and fuck u guys since this board has become over run, crypto has been kill.