What are you cooking tonight Veeky Forums?

R8 my St8k

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/EVeq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks bretty good, though the cheese is overkill.
8/10

Steak looks good... potato looks not quite cooked...

Steak juices are still pink. I'd pop it in the 'owave for a few minutes

i roasted my first chicken and it turned out great

Looks really good, especially the roast garlic.

I usually don't eat asparagus in the winter months, it's too expensive and usually shittier around this time.

I had ribs, salad, and a bake potato tonight. Butter, salt, pepper, and some sour cream on the potato. I don't have them often, but when I do they are always better than I remember.

I made twice-baked potatoes last month, those were awesome.

DELET IMMEDETLY

I made some instant ramen and added nothing to it

Ask me anything

I got a weird bump on my leg. Is it gonna go away?

Wasn't it so much easier than you expected?

I roasted three chickens in the last month or so. They were on sale so I stocked up and froze a bunch.

I set the oven at 475 and when it's ready, put the chicken in and reduce temp to 400. That makes the skin crispy, I think I saw it on Jamie Oliver's website.

I usually just put half a lemon in the cavity and rub the skin with olive oil and sprinkle salt, black pepper, and paprika on it. I make a gravy of course, heavy on the paprika.

We usually eat it as-is or make pulled chicken BBQ sandwiches. Nice sandwiches or wraps for the next couple lunches and I usually freeze the bones for stock.

Roast chicken is one of the easiest meals in terms of prep.

I did mine almost exactly the same except I did high temp at the end. And I used lime inside because thats all I had. I'm going to buy a couple more as well.

Looks great. How was it done? Medium rare?

9/10

Literally nobody cares

Apparently I forgot to take a picture of it finished

>cooking inside a plastic bag

Enjoy your cancer, and aids.

Nice touch with the nail clippers

Thanks, couldn't find my clip, so had to use something else. Seemed to work alright.

it's not cheese, it's grated butter.

Kidney beans with white rice and some seitan burgers. I picked up the new Sam Adams seasonal so I'll probably have a few of those too.

Enchiladas verdes

>mfw I read a Tex Mex recipe for enchiladas

Jesus fuck, I knew I made a mistake when I looked at results in English and not Spanish. Americans just pile random shit on them and throw them in the oven like a god damn casserole.

D:

Wtf am I looking at?

I would eat the fuck out of this. And I will say it's a lot of food...but fuck it, I would get down.

Man, the asparagus we get in town is always so thin :( I get sesperate and we all love it, so I buy it and it's all stringy and shit.

I made a salad, russle brussle spouts, and a little baked honey chicken. Trying to be healthy.

No.

Posting lunch first cause I can.

Put some leeks, carrots, and onions into the mix with some steak and stock.

Made some rice to go with it.

Was good.

For dinner I made a homemade mini 'za, with some of the extra leek I cut as a topping.

Also really tasty.

Disgusting.

Black beans.

>steak
>'owave

This is simmering for another hour. Dipped some bread in and it was fucking delicious. Not even sure why it needs another hour besides to reduce a bit more

Some salmon on mediterranean bread toasted with a bit of olive oil on my skillet. While avocado mixed with some chilli flakes and lemon juice and baby tomatoes.

First time making it. Wasn't too bad

I seriously cannot wait until I move out on my own so I can cook.

Don't want to buy food and cook it at my parent's house, I think it's weird and I know they will eat my food! :(

Wtf seeing other people enjoy your food is a great feeling, give it a shot

Looks good.

This also

>grill marks

ugh. so banal

Thanks it was delicious

I made potato salad

Gonna fry some eggs w/ hot sauce to go with it

because? they're potato looks perfectly cooked.
and it has something besides cheddar, which was probably refreshing and tasty.

sloppy joes, mmmmm

I wish I had a potato like OP.

looks goood. Not a fan of asparagus but that steak and baked potato loooks great.

I made stew using short ribs and home made bread to soak up the stew goodness.
Thoughts?

tex mex is better than authentic mexican tbqh

stew in the pot

I made a piece of bread with some mayonnaise on it.

Looks delicious. I really need to get into baking bread. I just don't need to have a ton of bread lying around.

I made broccoli curry and soft boiled eggs. A homely single mother that I work with has a crush on me and I plan on taking care of that tomorrow.

Looks pretty good. I made breakfast for dinner because I found shit that was on sale.

I rub the top of the skin and the inside cavity with olive oil and salt + pepper, but I use compound butter under the skin. Pretty 9/10 if I do say so myself.

Not the guy you're replying to but I've also used that Jamie Oliver recipe and it's the best roast chicken recipe I've come across. Check it out.

How do you guys like my pork schnitzel?

Now i noticed the difference between restaurant food and home-made food.

in restaurants they use bigger plates and try to separate the items, but at home people just cram whatever they can into the plate.

not dissing you OP, just a sudden realization.

the veggies look good

Slaw recipe pls

made a big ass hamburger and some bread pudding. i'd post it, but this community sucks ass now, so i don't contribute any more.
have a great night. faggots.

Did you steal this from imgur or did I find your account on there, OP? We demand answers.

imgur.com/gallery/EVeq8

I ate a can of black olives and a slice of kraft cheese

Consider the alternative: imgur poster stole this from OP

Maybe some rice and beans with tuna
Can't say it will really involve much cooking though :(

made some miso ramen with some roasted pork belly I made earlier this week

goddamn do I love pork belly

Last nights dinner

Holy shit

I guess this is like rigatoni bolognese w/ parmesan cheese

5/10 would eat again

Looks like cucumber, carrot, red onion, baby spinach leaves, garlic and a bit of pepper to me

>he doesn't mix in sauce as well as adding sauce to the top

Enjoy your flavorless pasta

It wasn't flavourless thou; it was coated with olive oil and the water was salted. I wouldn't even mind eating a bowl of it on its own.

Still looks good. Did you just fry the onions and mushrooms in the steak pan?

This, but also some apple and olive oil and vinegar too

Looks decent, what cut is that? Also I hope that potato was cooked.

points for presentation, plate looks good!

Your broccoli is undercooked.

Statek?

A single fried egg, some bread and an apple.

Man i really need to get my shit straight, my food intake is clearly not enough for a tall buddy like me.

feeling superlazy today. just gonna do some goatcheese toasts with some salad. haven't even decided what i'm going to have in the dressing,salad or the toasts apart from the obvious goatcheese.
i'm open for suggestions

steightk*

I like your style, OP.

Here's my steak. The potatoes were to small to bake whole so I diced them and then roasted them. The broccolini was parboiled and then sauteed with olive oil and garlic.

Yeah I was mostly wondering about the dressing. I don't know why I thought it was slaw. Thanks

Thank you

Taking points off because it's not in focus. I know it's harsh, but you gotta learn somehow.

3/10

Then maybe you'll approve of the money shot?

Still not in focus. Taking off more points for your continued incompetence.

1/10

And I hope you get the sarcasm. I was drunk and my phone sucks...

I believe the drunk part.

Yeah, I'm still about 7 hours away from dinnertime, but I'm making Laksa.

Pic related, not mine though.

On a related note
I'm thawing about 800 grams of chicken breast for dinner tommorow. What should i make?

Vegetable soup, just like the eight last days because of my mouth ulcer.

>I made mashed potatoes with a lot of stuff in it

You're such a faggot, they cook for you your whole life and you can't even do same?

Looks pretty good man

sue's vidya.