liveleak.com/view?i=be7_1481215460
youtu.be/xsH-kicyMzQ?list=FL6Kv-0bkStttx59L2b2e5RA
liveleak.com/view?i=07a_1347557871
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffle_House_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=cX_kbIVxl_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you will never know...

they have their own memes

The only times I hear about Waffle Houses is when there's a crime committed at one

Everyday is a crime then according to the type of food they sell.

kek

wow user u dont like thing top kekkers

Do they have Waffle House in Canada or is it just the southern US?

in a nice area, drunk college kids who can't afford to go to ihop

in a bad area, dindus

Reminder Waffle house has at least 500 more locations than IHOP and while IHOPs can be found in countries across the world, Waffle House is almost entirely just in the American South. I live in Atlanta, and the the amount of Waffle houses is simply ludicrous. People use them as means of legitimate directions saying, "After the first two waffle houses, take a right on the street after the next waffle house."

waffle house is the worst fucking restur

did you died?

Pretty much just the southern US. Though they do have a few far west as Arizona.

I live in New York and have literally no fucking clue what a waffle house is except for memes and I can only assume they sell waffles

yeap
waffle houses and dollar generals
I live bout an hour south of atl in a town with a population of 15000, yet we have 6 dollar generals and are opening our 4th waffle house

Being a filthy Yankee I've never been to one but I assume this is what they are all like. It's always 3am and theres someone rapping,
youtube.com/watch?v=zvrCzcJrhng

Hashbrowns and gravy, boi

Only been once and I liked it. Should go more but they're usually in shady parts of town.

They are comfy little places for some nice fried up breakfast foods.

Just be careful what hours you go because fat female niggers show up late at night to fight.

I go with the cool cast members of a show after a performance.

We did a shitty 50's style zombie musical and came in sometime after 10:00pm covered in fake blood, makeup, and tattered clothes.

The servers treated it as if it wasn't the weirdest thing they had seen that week, so overall really chill.

>What goes on here?

liveleak.com/view?i=be7_1481215460

Once walked into the bathroom of the Niles Ohio one and saw two older men savagely fucking.

Dis

youtu.be/xsH-kicyMzQ?list=FL6Kv-0bkStttx59L2b2e5RA

don't know.

gonna find out on tuesday.

They expect you to be drunk if you come after 12 and theyre real nice about it and give you coffee with infinite refills.

From the related videos: liveleak.com/view?i=07a_1347557871
>A Luverne woman was arrested after attacking employees at a Waffle House late Saturday night.
>“It was crazy,” Sharp recounted. “This girl got mad about her cheese omelet not being served in a timely fashion.”
>“She first came in there and she had a bag of Krystal’s with her, which I thought was rude to begin with,” Wilkes said.
>She first came in there and she had a bag of Krystal’s with her
What the fuck are you guys doing down there?

Ok snob

what did you do?

Honestly no one cares what fuckin new yorkers think. You come off as pretentious losers.

Niggers

shut up nerd

Got my food to go.

Drunk people eating cheap diner food.

I hear someone talking shit about Waffle House

FEMA has something called the Waffle House Index to judge how bad a disaster area is based on the status of local waffle houses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffle_House_Index

Attracts old farts just there for the coffee, white trash families, and drunk 20-somethings

I like it, they know what they are doing

Waffle House is the best part of the yearly road trip from New York to Florida to visit grandma

Sometimes the food is really good and sometimes its bad. It's just like any restaurant really. There is only one thing you should never do at a waffle house and that is you never use their bathrooms.

Honestly the best pick when nothing is open. ihop is a step better i guess. Dennys just sucks everytime i go.

Sorta near macon and can confirm these two things are everywhere.

that's no fun

Last time I rolled into a Waffle House, it was in a group containing myself with a red mohawk and a kilt, a girl dressed head to toe in flowers, and an alt-country group wearing suits and Kiss face paint. Folks working there did not give a single fuck. WH workers are like Vietnam vets; they've seen too much shit to ever care anymore.

I fucking love waffle house. Its the perfect bad food ever.

I like getting their chili. I usually get cheese with it, and unlike most places that sprinkle cheese on top, they put a slice of American cheese on top of the chili. Like thats it, they don't mix it up or anything. You just get chili with a single slice of cheese on top of it. It's fucking hilarious for some reason.

same thing with their cheese grits, it's not grits mixed with cheese, it's just here's some grits and here is some cheese on that fuck you

The other thing I love is how they bring everyones food out when its ready instead of all together.

One persons waffle gets done first and the rest of you get to watch them eat for a few minutes. You can't get much more low class than waffle house and I can't help but love being there.

On a side note, I went with my nephew once and he had a mini van. The door of his van literally fell off as he shut it. Nothing is life feels more appropriate than your car door falling off outside of waffle house. And best yet, it was BEFORE we went in to eat, so everyone inside watched us reattach a car door before sitting down inside to eat. It's just such a happy place to be.

Sorry so many people had a bad Waffle House experience.

All I can tell you is...the one in Joplin, MO is good.

It's pretty great when you've been bartending, it's 4am, you're borderline drunk, and nothing else is open.

Plus if you go at 330 or 4 all the normal aggro drunks are usually gone.

I love Waffle House for the big waffles, but every single time I have ever been there they mess up.

I'm a Britbong who used to live in Savannah, GA. Waffle House is literally the only redeeming quality about that place. Waffle houses everywhere. One suburb town just south of Savannah has 2 waffle houses directly across the street from each other and they're both always packed despite there being only 10,000 people in town.

>tfw years since having:
>all star special with
>scrambled eggs with pepper and ketchup
>toast
>sausage patty
>hash browns scattered covered capped and smothered
>chocolate chip waffle
>biscuit with sausage gravy
>and a classic double burger with cheese off the value menu

All for like 8 dollars on the menu. Fuck I missed getting hammered and hitting up Waffle House. Is Waffle House a legitimate reason to tell customs as to why you're coming back to the country?

So in general. It sucks so bad but it might be the most comfy diner ever.

Waffle House is goddamn amazing. I love the coffee. One time I asked them if I could buy the coffee bulk and the crazy nigger actually said yes and brought out a 20 lb sack of coffee for me. I bought that shit too

>Is Waffle House a legitimate reason to tell customs as to why you're coming back to the country?

If you're coming in through ATL, yes. They'll understand.

PAfag here. Never heard of waffle stomp until I went to Atlanta for the first time a couple years ago.

It's literally IHOP with yellow and black on the outside instead of white and blue.

never been

t. leaf

I haven't been in years, but Waffle house is fuckin awesome. The whole place looks like the interior of a bathroom, though and sometimes kinda puts me off.

Still, if I had to take a foreigner to the most American restaurant, this would be it.

I want a pecan waffle now.

>its literally IHOP
Except ihops are on average at least twice the size and have twice the food variety. Fucking dumbfuck

>Tfw also PAfag
>Tfw there is a waffle house 5 minutes from my apartment
>fellow PAfag can't appreciate the culture of waffle house and shitposts in sadness
Get rekt pleb

It's a weird thing, really. Even though it's your typical mega-huge American chain restaurant, it still manages to have that old-school greasy diner feel. I remember when I was in school in Cincy we'd go over the river into to Party Source, get a shit ton of cheap liquor and moonshine, then go to a Waffle House that stank like cigarettes and sadness. Even funnier is that my mother is from Tennessee and she remembers going to the waffle house after college football games in the late 70s.

Now that I'm in Manhattan, even though I've found an equivalent to the Waffle House vibe in bodegas and small 'diners', I still miss those cheap waffles.

*into Kentucky

Depending on where it's located, niggers or decent breakfast food.

fights and robberies mostly

You gotta get them smothered covered and peppered hashbrowns

It's all you'll need ever again

General diner comfiness without it being forced like at Denny's. I've only known the ones in Central Florida but the wait staff was always so nice while being casual and the food's so good that you ignore how much it's killing your arteries.

Awesome pecan waffles.

Comfy food, but in a chain. If you know how to order, it can be very affordable, or you can spend 20 bucks if person if you order like a maniac. Food is freshly cooked in front of you, or at least in plain view. Hygiene probably isn't the absolute best around, but so long as you aren't old/dying you will be fine. Overall its a fun guilty pleasure every few months.

deeeshskeedyoddo!

>PAfag here
Who /Perkins/ here?

None in Michigan so my first experience was about 3 years ago in Ohio after visiting the Neil Armstrong museum in Wapakoneta (it's just across the parking lot).

Had a so-so patty melt, but the hash browns can be ordered all manner of ways. Love to have one near me so I could jinky with them hash browns after drinking too much.

Waffle House reminds me of those fast food places kids work at in high school movies and shows.

All star special, eggs over easy, hashbrowns large, scattered smothered covered chunked capped and country, bacon, side order grits, bring a bowl.

Dump everything but the toast adn waffle into the bowl, mix it up good

mmmmm

Honestly never went to Perkins, even though there is one nearby. Is it any good?

I like waffle House because I like the food, it's the only restaurant around here I can smoke inside, and they are very tolerant of my drunken ness.

waffle house extends all the way up through the north east I dont know what you're talking about buddy

It has a lot to do with the menu. The menu at Waffle House is unrepentantly that of a short order diner breakfast and lunch.There's nothing on it that your grandmother wouldn't recognize. Probably your great grandmother as well. They're not really trading on having good food. They're offering a taste of the past. In a world where independent short order places have gone out of business Waffle House has grown to fill their place.Anyone nostalgic for those diners of days gone by can walk into a Waffle House and see that familiar menu.

Hot spot for teenagers until 3 where it's the hot spot for suicidal truckers.

Wafflehouse is alot smaller though. Thats a good thing of course but its still a huge difference

magic
youtube.com/watch?v=cX_kbIVxl_o

smothered, covered, diced, and peppered aka southwest style

Black people fighting

Usually shit talking about the people that complain every chance they get. Had one guy who would start screaming at you if you dared put the tab on the table/put his drink anywhere on his left side/got his food right or wrong/etc. Made a couple of our servers cry on their first day.

for the money you would have a hard time finding a better deal at a sit down restaurant.

My only gripe is that I don't like the fake butter oil they use in the hashbrowns & to cook the eggs. It is kind of an industry standard to save money.

Maybe I should try bringing my own stick of butter.

>for the money you would have a hard time finding a better deal at a sit down restaurant.
Steak & Shake is comparable.

I kind of miss Perkins. Moved to FL seven years ago, so I at least have Waffle House... but I haven't been there in forever.
Perkins isn't amazing, but it's good.

cracks me up every time

The South is a magical place that the rest of the US will never understand.

It's where cryptids go to dine.

Sometimes there are fights, but its mostly just a chill diner sort of place as long as there are no drunk hoodrats or rednecks. The Waffles are the GOAT, and the chicken is pretty good as well. I wish that the prices were maybe a dollar or two cheaper across the board, though.

Yeah its the same for me, eastern VA here. There's one within like 30 seconds of driving with another one down near the airport.
Which is pretty good since you could always skedaddle on down to the other one if one is overcrowded.

there is nothing like an all star breakfast when your drunk as fuck at 4:00 am in the morning

Richmond here we've got two exactly like that.

Thank you. This makes their hashbrowns awful to me. Not too awful to eat but awful compared to other hashbrowns.

Steak 'n' Shake uses a repulsive "mayo" . I have smuggled in my own before and it made all the difference.

Literally the opposite of IHOP
Pancakes and waffles are mortal enemies

Can confirm

t. cryptid

Used to live right up the street from one when I lived in Knoxville. Being a night owl, it was pretty much the only place open that I could go to if I wanted to get out of the house. It wasn't like the shitty ones where there's always a fight going on. Usually just families stopping off on their road trip or old white guys getting a cup of coffee.
Btw, ham and cheese omelet covered in country gravy is the tits!

lel I was about to link this.
Generally if Bourdain raves about something it's gonna be pretty damn good.

>waffle house
>police car with lights blazing in the background

Dubs of truth &c&c

A message from the National Pancake Council:

FUCK WAFFLES.

>2:22

my sides

>Be around 9 in Ohio
>Eating at Waffle House with dad
>Waffles are a little undercooked
>See a roach scuttle across the floor

criminally low prices, I agree.