What can I eat to lose weight?

What can I eat to lose weight?
>inb4 "le eat less xD!!!"
Also, any suggestions for fish or any kind of root vegetable will be ignored.

You'll never lose weight with that attitude.
Stay fat and die, porkey.

ipecac would probably do the trick.

I'm going to assume that you're American. Unlike you, my country's healthcare isn't a fucking joke, so I'll stay alive for a nice long time despite your funny post.

It less food and stop drinking soda, you fat fucking parasite. Also you could try exercising.

>le eat less xD!!!
Can you read?

Yohimbine

How much food do you eat a day? Because I guarantee you eat too much.

He's right though. What exactly are you looking for? The magic food that you can binge eat as much as you want, non-stop, all day long that tastes reasonable good but still allows you to lose weight?

Be willing to make a sacrifice and lose the weight. Don't expect the work to be done for you.

>t. former fatty who just ate less

Learn to cook your own meals. Stop eating excessive amounts of sugar and junk food. Exercise regularly. You're welcome.

>please stop giving me any actual dietary suggestions on how i should change my diet to lose weight

Neck yourself cuck

>giving this retard actual advices

stop

Eat 2 to 3 small meals a day

Cut out or cut down on sugar and starch

Drink water

You're going to be fat forever you lazy fat fuck.

Lol rekt u sure showed him haha

>I'm fat and can't lose weight, also I'm not prepared to eat less or change my diet.
You can either exercise more, or get on clen/dnp. You're lazy and stupid so I think dnp is something you'd be into, heaps or other morons fuck with there krebs cycle too, you'd fit right in.

Eat less, you pig.

Less.

>how should i move?
More.

Protein, fiber, and water are the most satiating components of food. Paleo is top tier for losing weight but it might turn you into a douchebag.

Fuck off now.

Move from soft drinks to water, try to cut in cheese. If you can give more info on how you eat it could be helpful.
Most important is that you dont skip exercises, keep doing sport and stuff

Eating less is literally the answer.

Quit bumping the thread, fatass obviously wasn't looking for real answers.

I know but i use up all my shitposting on pol so at least here i pretend to be a nice goy

Go keto you manlet

No hope in losing weight if you dont want to eat less.

Give DNP a shot, you will burn a pound a day guaranteed. Hopefully youll die on it too.

>How can I lose weight while continuing to exhibit no self-control?
Fixed that for you. Good fucking luck, tubby.

Alright you fat faggot, here's how you lose weight.

Prepare your own food. Meals, snacks, drinks, all of it. You want a donut, you make batter and boil oil. You want a soda? Develop a flavor and mix it with carbobated water. If you didn't make it, you don't eat it. This works because you spend energy cooking and cleaning that you would have spent being fat. It also forces you to, surprise surprise, eat less. It also makes you smarter, since you're obviously either a retard or a child trying to be le trole xD.

Count calories. Calculate your TDEE and subtract 500 calories. Eat less. Move more.