What does Veeky Forums think of Chick Fil A?

What does Veeky Forums think of Chick Fil A?

I think those waffle fries look a tad under cooked

How did you win lunch with the mascot?

MOMMY WAN MILKY

I'd like to fil that chick, a

i'd fuck her in the ass and grab those tits.

girls and chick fil a are equally disgusting

I just milked myself

Word on the street is if you eat 3 mc chickens you turn into a girl. You'd better be careful.

Pls be tru

Mummy milk yum

TITS

bump

It's pretty much the only fast food chain I'll eat, mainly because it's not greasy as fuck, dry as fuck, vomit-smelling as fuck as other fast food chains.
That said, I do eat at locally owned places that qualify as fast food. But they're good, I wouldn't eat there if they were shit.

[spoiler]mifsg[/spoiler]

good food, staff usually friendly enough, food comes out quick even when they're crowded
it's pretty nice

slightly over-rated

the chicken sandwich tastes like a chicken sandwich 6/10 i dont think of chick fila sandwiches when i get out of bed in the morning

and then its kind of annoying when the person walks around and asks me if im doing ok

i just want to eat in peace

but i like that they are christian and still close on sunday

titties

Slightly above par fast food. However their milkshakes are probably some of the best dessert fast food items you can get.

Pretty good as far as fast food goes, and it's really easy to recreate at home which is nice.

All it takes is a pickle juice brine and some peanut oil

Nice breasts. Tell the chick to get out of the shot so we can ogle them in peace.

>What does Veeky Forums think of Chick Fil A?
Breddy gud, but I can't understand how franchises are booming all over the country. It's a quality chicken sandwich, but I never crave it. Seems I only eat there every few months and only when I'm sick of everything else.

>overall 7/10 food quality and taste
>always fast even with a line out to the street
>clean and well-run, never seen a dirty store in 5 different states
>employees are super nice, might be the christian thing or because they get sundays off lol
>dunno about other states, but Texas stores were staffed ENTIRELY by cute/hot blonde teenagers

Always went inside to order chic-fil-a. Seriously, those teenagers.

>overall 7/10 food quality and taste
>always fast even with a line out to the street
>clean and well-run, never seen a dirty store in 5 different states
>employees are super nice, might be the christian thing or because they get sundays off lol
>dunno about other states, but Texas stores were staffed ENTIRELY by cute/hot blonde teenagers

This is all incredibly true. Those goddamn highschool girls, fukc. Also I've had them give me my food before the cashier can even get my change back to me, it's fucking crazy. Nowhere else has ever been anywhere near as fast for me.

underrated as fuck

Republican autist detected

Autistic fedora detected