How do I even start?

Wanna live in New York. Assume $5000/month rent.
Wanna eat at nice restaurant every day. $3000/month
Wanna maintain great fashion, style, swagger $5000/year
Other costs $20000/year

Total: ~$120,000 per year to live dream life. Before taxes ~$200,000. How do I start from literal 0 and go to making that much?
I am great public speaker. Can speak for hours. I love teaching people. I also have good experience programming.

Attached: g.jpg (768x1152, 239K)

Start sucking some dick in the bronx

if you have experience programming, its not that fucking hard to get a job paying 200k

Before cryptocurrency took Veeky Forums by storm, there was an old trick that was frequently recommended. I can't quite recall what it was, but it really got some people a head

new york fucking sucks ass faggot ass yuppie

i hope you get stabbed by a schizoid homeless nigger a week in

How to start? Just fucking do it. You're not going to find any answers here.

Math major 300k starting salary

If you want to be a motivational speaker start going to see other ones and read books written by some. Try to get a successful mentor and learn from them. Take some psychology and speech classes. Goddamn, you want me to wipe your ass while I'm at it?

>Wanna live in New York

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Move to Southeast Asia and live this life for $2,000 a month you fucking idiots.

Plus, the food is better, and there's less total brainlets running around.

Are you a faggot or a female? You wanna eat out everyday at fancy restaurants? Jesus Christ op you sound like a roastie off the street. Anything else you want for your pampered #bestlife, faggot? You could use that money to invest and make yourself wealthy or 50 other things that aren’t so fucking stupid. Kill yourself and get off biz.

Invest for what reason? If I can make 120k ever year for the rest of my life I literally don't need anything else.
What the fuck do I care what the 'smart' thing to do is? Why would I care what you think?
I just want a chill life bro.

This or stopping pretending to be someone you are not

Top kek soyfag.

>instead of spending your money on things you'll enjoy, spend your money on buying more money

Lester was given a magic wish
By the goblin who lives in the banyan tree,
And with his wish he wished for two more wishes—
So now instead of just one wish, he cleverly had three.
And with each one of these
He simply wished for three more wishes,
Which gave him three old wishes, plus nine new.
And with each of these twelve
He slyly wished for three more wishes.
Which added up to forty-six—or is it fifty-two?
Well anyway, he used each wish
To wish for wishes ‘til he had
Five billion, seven million, eighteen thousand thirty-four.
And then he spread them on the ground
And skipped and sang, and then sat down
And wished for more.
And more… And more… They multiplied
While other people smiled and cried
And loved and reached and touched and felt.
Lester sat amid his wealth
Stacked mountain-high like stacks of gold.
Sat and counted—and grew old.
And then one Thursday night they found him
Dead—with his wishes piled around him.
And they counted the lot and found that not
A single one was missing.

I would recommend drinking more soy and transformimg your body into a tranny. Sucking nigger dicks for a living should be easy for you fucking soyboy

$5000 per year on fashion in NYC?

That's like one nice jacket you fucking pleblian god you people are disgusting and everyone is gonna know you're a ruibe $3000 will get you one nice meal at a resturanunt in nyc.

and $2500 per month will get you a decent 1 bedroom.

If you don't have a back up plan in case that income ceases some day, you're gonna have a bad time.

$200k per year won't make you happy, especially if you have to work your ass off 40+ hours a week to earn every penny. Unless you mean to get it without doing anything. In which case good luck.

t., high-paid careercuck

I'm already happy. I don't need it to be fine in life. I can literally live homeless on the streets of New York and beg some guy on Wall Street for 20 bucks every day. Thats all I truly need since my only real essential goal is to live in New York.
I want all of that stuff because it would be cool to have. I'm not saying I want to get it doing nothing. I want to experience the growth that is needed to achieve it.

I definitely don't want to work more than 30 hours per week. And I have 0 respect for people who work 50+ hours and never have time to live their lives.

Attached: law student.jpg (800x450, 101K)

>I just want to have SO FAR TO FALL and not save up a dime every year!
Heart attack recipe, desu

something to do with knees i think? was it knee doctor?

no.. maybe some kind of leg apparel designer?

Fun fact: People don’t collect money because they like paper. People collect money because a stack of money is a stack of fun coupons. Not just a stack of paper we like to finger and smell and throw at strippers.

I live in New York. It's pure suffering for the middle and lower class. Everything costs too much and there's bullshit bureaucracy. Also it's
>LIBERAL

We literally have to subsidize housing for the poorest otherwise there would be nobody to do wage chuck jobs. Do yourself a favor and just live in Pennsylvania instead. That's probably where I'm going when I sort my life out.

Speak for yourself.

Wow its only 200k wtf

Wanna live in Mexico (very lower class just to rent one room with 10mbps). $42.10 USD / month rent.
Wanna eat "frijoles" from "la tortilleria" a bottle
of water and some bread per day- 55 USD / month.
Don't buy any fkn clothes just the necessary DON'T get OUT of the room. 200 USD / year.
Other costs 50 USD / year (maybe some components of PC)

$2405 USD / year.
I'M READY TO LIVE THE DREAM!

Attached: 1522200306693.jpg (1448x980, 260K)

Sounds like diversity consultant would fit you well

I live in NYC, this is unironically a high possibility. This place is a fucking shithole.

thanks bought 100k bbn

Thats where youre wrong kiddo

Yeah I think it was something along those lines

Anyway, OP I hope you find whatever it is and slide right into that cushy padded life

Shit, no it wasn't having to do with being a MATH major
But it did have to do in dealing with something major
God, I can't seem to jog my memory
Major.... Large.. hmm, maybe even 'big'?

This. $200k/yr is worthless if you're working so much that you have no time to use it.

Why does that actually appeal to me? Am I bricked?

>less total brainlets running around

You sound like someone that's never been to SEA

Big mat majors
Checkmate atheists

Some kind of body armour wasn't it?

just suck 200k dicks for $1 each