Anyone else think Charlie Lee is a great person and thankful to have him in crypto?

> Hardworking dev
> sold his coins to avoid having personal financial gain conflict with his role as a dev amirite
> supports coins regardless of how they may compete with his magnum opus (litecoin)
> basically created a more efficient version of BTC
> has guaranteed a new ATH to investors, basically giving them peace of mind for the future.

Attached: cceeeee.png (750x300, 155K)

fuck off, charlie

hes like the annoying crypto uncle who is a vet. says stupid shit all the time. has done some good things for the market. sometimes does shady shit. but at the end of the day you still sometimes listen to him and think hes alright.

scamming chink bastard

He runs his mouth too much about the wrong things. Don’t like him.

Fraud chink

He exit scammed his people twice. They believed in him. He fucked them on purpose. No where on earth is that considered a great person.

They still worship him also for some reason

Kool-Aid drinking sheep.

great guy. but you unironically need a high iq to understand what does, which is why he gets flamed so much around here.

if crypto doesnt die its very easy to see litecoin will be a large part of it for years to come

LTC will lead the bull run

Cap this

Those bags must be pretty heavy. Let me guess, you bought in around $250?

$40 :-)

He does have good intentions, but the crypto community is filled with crybabies, making his advices look like massive FUD

Alcoholic, coke head, called demise of market, sold his own position creating doubt. Yeah solid guy.

Exactly this. When everyone started calling him an exit scammer by selling the high I was surprised. The creators of open decentralized blockchains are not even close to the same thing as a CEO dumping his company shares. Litecoin, like many legit crypto projects, stands on its own fundamentals whether Charlie is involved or not. Idk why we give so much perceived importance to people like Charlie or Vitalik. It's not like Zuck dumping FB which is ACTUALLY a bad sign.

He sold LTC ATH
He PnD Nano

LOL, he sold the top... all of it

enjoy your bags OP

> sold his coins to avoid having personal financial gain conflict with his role as a dev amirite

> sold his coins

All praise Uncle Lee. I rode his nano pump to 20% gains.

Attached: 114940746-a4cc586fcb1205765bd7a135479ee584012f6899-s900-c85.png (900x674, 612K)

>Took Satoshi's code and changed literally 2 numbers and changed the hashing algorithm.
>Used his insider connections to get it listed on Coinbase.
>Hyped the shit out of his coin.
>Dumped at all time high.

CHARLIECONNEEECCCCTTTTT

Please, Roger Verygay. You’re obvious as fuck. Enjoy the impending flappening

Attached: B3645CB5-D7F8-4AB9-9973-1B0CA6F54528.jpg (672x960, 98K)

>but at the end of the day you still sometimes listen to him and think hes alright.
fuck no i dont

Attached: 1514434141007.jpg (736x736, 97K)

can't wait for ltc to reach new all time highs so the bcucks stop the fud.

1200+ May confirmed

Attached: image.jpg (750x460, 70K)