We're all gonna be fucking poor forever, aren't we?

We're all gonna be fucking poor forever, aren't we?

Attached: wj.png (543x443, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greyenlightenment.com/bitcoin-falls-again-another-correct-call/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1512963407895.jpg (392x495, 41K)

nope i bought eos

mmmhhffhhh...hhhfhhhhh

Attached: fullsizeoutput_23ed.jpg (800x800, 128K)

Don't worry we'll have another double top so just remember to sell at 9k and you'll make it.

Yep.

Another comforting thought: you will never see a million dollars or more while you're still young enough to enjoy it.

And the very lucky among you who achieve that net worth? You can't even retire on a million and live a comfy lifestyle. You need $1.5 mill minimum.

Health insurance, hobbies, and kids alone will make you wagecuck past fifty. And God help you if you ever get divorced.

Attached: 1520702977519.jpg (640x786, 31K)

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

No
The true riches we've gained were the friends we made along the way

What's a double top

And I didn't make any friends so I guess my gains are still at 0

Serious talk here though
It you're lucky enough to make a million while young, not working for the rest of your life would really be a bitch it does get so boring, so wagecucking in a comfy job while not being retardondoed with money will let you retire at a good age like 55
Furthermore, you're here my dude, you're here Now. In a bear market.
We're all going to make it.
(Besides linkies)

I held strong through the crash, always confident that this recent price decline was just another blip and we'd start going back up again soon. But after multiple bulltraps and no recovery in sight I'm starting to lose faith.

This blog I read is saying that crypto is going to near-zero soon. I don't want to believe it, but this guy has a fantastic track record regarding market predictions. This combined with the free-fall of interest in crypto, the complete absence of new buyers or the "institutional money" we kept hearing about, and the constant threat of government regulation shutting everything down is starting to make me think the party might be over for good.

greyenlightenment.com/bitcoin-falls-again-another-correct-call/

crypto was my only chance of escaping the hell of wagecucking and now it's looking like that dream is shattering before my eyes. If it really is the end for crypto I'm seriously not sure if I can go on.

buy COSS

Attached: 1519839982982.jpg (630x720, 98K)

i do not believe this because crypto is my only chance to become wealthy so therefore i need it to go back up

Attached: 1516356809678.jpg (759x551, 61K)

I have no friends

>We're all gonna be fucking poor forever, aren't we?

yes then you die

nope i bought BAY

not forever, just until we die

then we won't be anything

Ay famdesusenpai, just buy some Lindacoins now and buy a lambo later

i'm gonna keep holding because I still believe in crypto and believe the naysayers will eventually be proven wrong, but I can't deny that my faith has been severely shaken the past few weeks

Probably. We're also going to die alone, after a pathetic meaningless life.

The lucky ones will kill themselves saving their awareness a few years of pointless meat chemical induced misery.

Attached: 20180327_055515.jpg (456x342, 79K)

God, I just want to be free from wageslavery

No lambo, no luxury hookers or vacations, no expensive garbage for me.

Just no fucking wageslavery. I feel like I am losing hope every day. It goes up 3 % and drops 4 % the next day.

Have fucking mercy

Attached: 1481351934290.jpg (874x684, 79K)

im completely down

Attached: cfb.png (400x416, 169K)

i have no friends
except biz

Attached: download (2).jpg (243x207, 8K)

>Lives in a third world country
>age 20
>already achieved million dollar net worth
>cost of living here is low

be me fag

We are not your friends. >:|

Yup

I will be your frend

you should probably kys for thinking you were going to make it by gambiling in internet money. change the probably to definitely kys.