What is the most you ever ate in one sitting?

What is the most you ever ate in one sitting?

I ate an entire Dominos pizza in one sitting and got food poisoning.

After cutting for a wrestling tournament I easily had 3 pounds of food in one sitting at golden corral

12 large tacos

Did you won?

2 little caesars pizzas, a dozen mozz sticks and 8 imperial stouts

Every single fucking time I go to a Chinese buffet I eat way too much. I always want to try a little bit of everything. After 2 plates I feel like my stomach is literally going to explode so I go to the bathroom and vomit as much as I can back up.
Then I'll have a 3rd "sensible" plate of my favorites so I don't wind up hungry again later after emptying my stomach.

I have this fantasy of going by myself (so no one notices how much I am eating/going to the bathroom) to this really good one in town that has crab legs and is always super crowded, and spending like 2 hours there eating until I puke over and over again.
I just wish their bathroom had a lock on the door...

Got second if I'm thinking of the right tournament, thanks for asking though user!

That is incredibly sad and disturbing.

Puking is cheating and doesnt count

A buddy in college was a wrestler and one time just after wrestling season had ended we went to chipotle and he ordered 2 (two!) fucking burritos each double-wrapped and with double meat and ingredients and ate both in the restaurant. They were huge, like that meal was likely 4 burritos-worth of ingredients. I think it cost him something like 30$. He had to have gained almost 10 lbs in that meal alone...

Funny thing is he wrestled in, I think, the 142 lb class so he was a little guy. He also ate very quickly and didn't take much longer to eat all of that than I did one normal burrito.

>then I went to take a shit and the toilet exploded underneath me...

Jesus christ..
You should talk to somebody, man. good luck.

three heavy piled on plates of christmas dinner and a whole pumpkin pie

i was working in forestry at the time and eating about 8000 calories a day anyway, but this really pushed it over the edge

it was the first and last time i've ever wanted to throw up from over eating

the pie a bet and i won

I was wrestling at around 136 pounds (61kg) at the time, doesn't surprise me that he could eat that much.

Two animal style 4x4 from in-and-out with a side of animal style fries and a large shake.

I didn't shit for about 4 days after that.

I usually eat an entire pizza once in a month. I do it on a Saturday (cheat day), and don't eat anything else during that whole day.

11 McDoubles. They made me sick and dehydrated for 2 days. Didn't help that I was also binge drinking.

are you 40 kilos?

Seven 8oz sirloins

When I was 8 I had seafood chowder for the first time and I vividly remember eating 7 bowls.

Granted those were probably like baby sized bowls or something but it seriously felt like I ate over half my bodyweight in fish.

2x full rack pork ribs
5 pieces of corn
Tub of coleslaw
Chips (fries)

this was one wild weekend of loneliness
>$10 dinner box from Pizza Hut (medium pizza, bread sticks, cinnamon sticks)
>chocolate turtle pie
>whole bag of frozen fish sticks
>polished off a potato soup i made
>i made brownies at one point
>pounding Dr Pepper and milk the entire time
>sunday afternoon i got invited to dinner
>had a huge serving of fried rice and chicken
i'm glad i'm not like this anymore

>chocolate turtle pie

Can you post a pic? That seems fucking gorgeous

>so I go to the bathroom and vomit as much as I can back up.

I think you have an eating disorder, user

my mistake, it was a chocolate satin pie

I don't even remember. I have struggled with overeating for many years, and I'll vary between watching my portion sizes and not giving a shit.

I do know I have trouble finishing an average-sized restaurant entree (though I am in burgerland so restaurant portions are fucking huge), and a 10" dinner plate full of food (not stacked high, just covered) is enough to make me feel uncomfortably full. I can usually polish off a jack's or a tombstone on my own, but I won't be hungry again for a good 6-8 hours after that.

so whatever my biggest eating session was, it can't have been too much more than that, because I would probably have thrown up and I don't remember ever throwing up from overeating.

And did you ate the whole pie? Thats like 4000 thousand calories

Half a dominos pizza and immediately vomited. Never again.

Get a grip, ladies.

Well I'm not going to eat LESS chinese food, and I'm not going to eat it slower either.. so.. oh well.

100 BW3s wings

Yes. I ate it all in under an hour

When I was at uni we got 15 meal tokens a week to use at the meal hall or the bar restauranton on Fridays, we didn't get up early enough to eat breakfast so at the end of the week a bunch of us went to the restaurant and used all our tokens to buy 5 meals each and gorge ourselves until we puked. Good times.

I like to weigh myself before I binge, after I binge and after I throw everything up and my max has been 5.4lbs which includes liquids and solids.

3 double quarterpounders, 4 large fries, 2 For Me™, and most of an xl pizza from dominos (couldn't eat the last slice).

I ate 6 Big Macs in one sitting back when they had Big Mac Mondays and they were $1.

Nothin better than dinner the night after the tournament or one weekend without one. My go to was carne asada nachos, a bean n cheese burrito, and a few rolled tacos

100 nuggets

in my def i didnt eat notting for almost 2 days

>he doesn't make common use of the vomitorium

How very droll your life must be.

please tell me those weren't McDonald chicken nuggets.

Worst for me was a special celebratory dinner at a restaurant. The portion was just too fucking large, and afterwards I wasn't just uncomfortable, I was in actual pain all the way home. I really should have just eaten half and taken the rest in a doggie bag.

I agree with , that is sad.

I used to go to a Chinese buffet near my law school every Friday. They had roast duck on Friday and over the weekend. I put those poor bastards practically into bankruptcy by chowing down on roast duck, but I didn't make a pig of myself.

They also did crab legs on weekends, and it was sad but funny watching people get into fights over them. Like, every half an hour they'd put another dozen boiled crab legs out, and people would line up and threaten to kill the ones at the front of the line if they took "too many".

Meanwhile I'm just enjoyin' mah duck, which nobody else ever seemed to go for.

2lb bacon cheeseburger and 2lbs of fries. I don't know how the fuck I did it. I was like only 90lbs soaking wet at that point in time so it amazed me I could even eat that much.

you doing it wrong senpai

>vomitorium
I don't think you know what that word means.

Your mom's nasty gash.

two mcdoubles and a 20 pc chicken nuggies all by myself
that was at my fattest in sophomore year at 190 6'0.5"
also probably the most high i've ever been in a mcdonalds

Half a pizza? My god, you're either a woman or the biggest pussy

XL Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Papa John's. It was so fucking delicious.

An entire pint of ice cream. Several times. If my mini fridge's freezer wasn't so unreliable, I wouldn't do it, but I'm not gonna act like I don't enjoy it.

I think I also ordered a pound of crab legs, a side of wild rice, a baked potato, and a shrimp appetizer at a restaurant once.

t. Danny Devito-sized human

>hurk

no thanks user

>eat till you puke, then eating some more
>get a grip
Yeah no
You're the one that needs to get a grip dude, that's not normal behavior
Learn some self control

If I had 1 dollar big macs in my country I would probably desu

probably die* god what is it with me and skipping words

7 full plates of food at a Chinese all you can eat buffet.
Smoked so much weed beforehand so I had the munchies reeeal bad.
Spent the next several hours curled up in a ball and feeling very fucking ill.

After a festival once I ate 5 Big Macs, 5 double cheeseburgers, and 40 nuggets.
I think I might have given a burger and a few nuggets away.

And to add to this... I have a 21.5 BMI.
32 inch waist.
Not even fat at all.

Two XL Hawaiian Papa Johns Pizzas
I was very hungry after not eating much over the previous week at the hospital due to leg surgery.

The fuck? I a woman and i ate 2 pizzas, 1Kg of ice cream and 5 brownies in one sitting, i was 170cm 53kg in that time, now i am 56kg

Probably during taco night at my house.

I forgot to say, he is clearly a fucking pussy

A cup of water is 1lb. I feel like I throw up at least 3 to 5 cups of liquid every time I have to go through the unpleasant business of throwing up.

Maybe I'm way over calculating or maybe you're tiny, but that just doesn't sound huge to me. But maybe I'm wrong, what does 5lb of food look like anyways?

>gorging yourself on piles of greasy food until you feel sick and bloated makes you a man
fatties actually believe this

>Live your life by my standards
Yeah no

An entire box of Kraft dinner, 2 pounds of potato wedges from the deli at my local supermarket and 3 brownies for dessert. I thought I was going to die.

Back when McDonald's had $0.38 cheeseburger days, my dad would stop by on his way home from work and get them for the whole family (of 6).

That's how I know they'd only sell you 20 at a time.

Anyway, this was when I was a teenager. Once, my stepmom wasn't home but he got 20 anyway, and I ended up eating like 10.

two large dominos pizza, 15 pcs wings and a plate of onion rings

>pounding Dr Pepper and milk the entire time
for what reason, is it death you desire?

i ate 7 plates at a buffet then came home and ate 5 plates of macaroni and cheese with a side of chicken breast.

is that it? you're a pussy. i can eat 5 pints of ice cream in an hour with no shame

How old are you? i never heard of burgers costing 38 cents

What were you doing in forestry? Cruised about 45 plots today myself. another 2 years while i get my masters and get some actual experience to move up.
also any tips for jobs and money?

points*
sorry tired as fuck rn

Not that person, but I remember that and I'm 26

i ate 5 slices of caseys pizza (midwestern pizza place) and i fucking shat so hard it hurt

I'm a 4'11" chick. I don't think I physically have the room to safely eat that much.

I don't understand how anyone can eat anything from Casey's, even the pre-packaged stuff they don't even make. All of the ones in my area look like an apocalyptic wasteland whose people have long forgotten sanitation.

6000 calories

Probably when I was a teenager on Thanksgiving or Christmas. Four completely full plates of turkey, potatoes and gravy with cranberries and a slice of apple pie afterwards.

>Four chili cheese dogs
>six taquitos
>a bag of jalapeno chips
>a bag of teriyaki jerky
>a small bag of two bite brownies
>a small bag of two bit cinnamon rolls
>bag of skittles
>the biggest size of slurpy

I was super baked, it was 5am and I hadn't eaten all day. All that was open was 711

It's 2 cups of water for a pound.

I participated in a local food challenge where the name of the game was to eat a 4 1/2 lbs burger with a pound of chili fries. I finished it in 40 mins and couldn't breath right. It was defiantly the most food i have ever eaten in one sitting, turning the wrong way felt like a fire going off in my gut. I literally, unironically had to waddle to my truck to the way my bloated stomach was hurting me. When i got home i immediately head straight for my toilet and spent the remainder of the evening there. The only solace i had was the fact that i had my phone and even then i could barely look at it due to the cold sweats and cramps. That meal alone was enough sustenance that i had no desire or intention any type of food for the next three days.
But i did get a pretty neat t-shirt out of it though.

7 Big Macs and a vanilla shake. I just got off a 12 hour flight with a tiny in-flight meal and I had skipped breakfast that morning because I was in a rush

2 nangmyeon

But why though?

1 ring of falukorv
2 chicken breasts
2 steaks
half a tray of potato gratin

Stop eating coleslaw you fucking animal

Christ... that's still a fuckton of food. I could see it if you ate three of them if you were STARVING, but seven is 'beetus-tier.

Large Dominos pizza (probably was one with three toppings on it since I'd always get them cheap in college). I likely had some of their boneless wings and some pop, too.

Jason Genova?

almost exactly 1kg of chickenpasta which is around 2,2lb i suppose. i was young and growing back then.

A 10 kilo burger in a stottie with 6 tomatoes, lettuce and a kilo of mozzarella.

I'm English and not fat btw.

All you can eat soup, salad, and breadsticks at Olive garden.

2 large dominoes, stuffed crust pizzas, 20 chicken wings, 2 dominos garlic breads and a serves 16 supermarket celebration cake. I used to weigh 360 lbs.

A few years ago I suddenly got really hungry out of nowhere and ate two whole boxes of cereal, 8 waffles, a whole 12 oz bag of mixed nuts, similarly sized boxes of dried fruits, two stacks of ritz crackers, a 6 pack of English muffins, and a bunch of other stuff I can't recall right now. I was/am a 6' 130 lb skeletal, it hurt extremely badly afterwards and I couldn't eat for days. Haven't done it since, no idea what happened.

>Have a fetish for people overeating until bloated.

These threads make me diamonds.

How do you even eat a 10 kilo burger?

it piss

At one point I genuinely thought about suicide via heart attack, so yes

>no idea what happened
blood sugar crash probably

>FUCKIN PUSSY

Ill put down three plates + #4 desert plate EASILY

half of one of these burritos.

I once had 20 hardshell tacos from taco bell on a dare, which is 3400 calories

On valentines day I made a 1.45lb steak and 12 ounces of bacon. I ate it all.

>miller lite
The patrician light beer tbqh

It's just something cheap to sip on. I'll spend money if I see something interesting.