>have giftcard to Dunkin Donuts
>go there early in the morning
>order a donut and a coffee
>"any cream and sugar?"
>sure I'll have some cream and sugar
>they put 3 fucking squirts of cream and 3 packets of sugar in my small coffee

It tasted like straight diabetes.

Doughnuts make me sick.

Why did you ask for cream and sugar if you didn't want diabeetus in a cup ya dingus

>>they put 3 fucking squirts of cream and 3 packets of sugar in my small coffee
Your reply to their question was supposed to be specifically your preference: 1 sugar, 1 cream, user, not "yes please" silly. If it offended me, I'd have asked for them to pour a little out and top it off with coffee to thin out the sweetness.

I was expected 1 cream and 1 sugar

I know, I learned my lesson that day. Now I just add cream/sugar myself at the little self serve area nice to the counter.

There's a Dunkin Donuts in the restaurant pack near me that I never want anything from. How much do their donuts cost?

Better than Krispy Niggers, that's for sure. I'll admit that the KKK definitely makes some good regular glazed donuts, but that's where it ends.

Dunkin' Donuts has that holistic, "It's the morning and I'm on the run to get to work" feel. When I go to the DD, I get myself a black coffee with two sugars and two chocolate donuts. Can't fucking beat that.

I actually runn no dundun, thank you very much

I've never ever in my life had cream in my coffee.

Do Americans really do this?

Judging a beverage configuration you've never tried yourself?

Do Yuros actually do this?

A lot of places offer cream in coffee. You may know the product as "coffee whitener" since most of the time it's either half and half or some dairy-free alternative like CoffeeMate.

Then just get a bagel, or maybe just some coffee.

underrated post

I dunno. Do yuros really put beans on toast?

How much does it cost?

I'm not sure, you'd have to ask a yuro

I don't. Their food is really low quality.

I know this is a troll but are there countries that put butter in their coofee/tea. I have never tried this, is it good?

I don't because I grew up in New England where Dunkin Donuts isn't much different from literal fucking garbage

>paying for water with a little bit of coffee
>employees getting pissed at you for confronting them on their fuck ups
>donuts the size of a fucking peanut and as thin as paper
>breakfast sandwiches so barely cooked that you can't chew through them
>employees that literally can't speak English so every bit of your order gets fucked up

seriously fuck dunkin donuts

It's been like 5 or 6 years since the last time, but that last box of donuts were pretty damn good. I rarely buy them because I'm already fat and don't need sweet snacks to make everything worse.

The last 3 are wrong though

Fuck off if you aren't from New England, Boston specifically, because if you aren't you don't know what I'm talking about

Mongols, Kazakhs, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Azeris
I've never tried it tho as I'm not a chinga

I'm from NH and live in Boston now. You're dumb and your opinions are wrong. Go fucking kill yourself.

Nigga I'm like 20 minutes from boston. Donuts are normal size, are you talking about munchkins? And sandwiches are typical fast food shit.

Also honey dew is way better

coffee is better than starbucks
>lets just burn the beans so no one can tell our coffee is shit

Kek

>moving from live free or die NH to taxachusetts

Why user?

I'm im Boston and it's fine

You don't know what you're talking about

x-Large with 3 cream and 7 sugar
wake up wrap sausage egg cheese

>"coffee, black"
>"mmm the yellow paste please"
>"yeah just squirt whatever you got on the top"
>"okay now how about the jellies"
>"yeah, she'll do, oh wow haha, she'll definitely do, hoo-wee"
>"mmm plob it in the bag, I'll fish it out, I'll wrangle her out"
>veer around the bend
>snatch my treats
>they forget the yellow paste

Every time

I did but I don't no more.

Gimmick coffees and everything but donuts. I used to like their donuts for a chain and they started making shitty breakfast sandwiches.

No. Poo n' loos or pakis run Dunkin Donuts. They don't even know what lattes are.

Starbucks or bust, my dudes, Timmy Ho Ho's in a pinch!

>Go to DD this morning
>Out of Fudge Cronuts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah not anymore. There's this local place that I found out about that has some baller ass donuts. Don't drink coffee so I have no reason to go there now that I've found donuts that I like better.
pic related

I don't eat sweet breakfasts. Whenever my friends go out they're always getting donuts, pancakes and waffles drenched in syrup. Don't know how you eat that shit so early in the morning.

One newbie at the DD in my town fucked up on our order yesterday, and we probably could've gotten away with paying a little less if the manager hadn't come by to help her.

Not good ones, just the shitty ones they were trained for.

>Americans like fast food so much they have gift cards for it now

>get jelly doughnut from an Amish market
>best doughnut I ever tasted
>suddenly DD just doesn't cut it anymore

When I was at college I used to try all the new flavors like the pumpkin cheesecake and the reeses one, or get a breakfast sandwhich
Now I'm back home where there's no fast food places at all, they're all way too far away. Feels bad

>that tsundere attitude all non-Americans have where they constantly compare everything to America

Top comfy

Are you retarded? Do you have any idea how long gift cards have been around? And in which countries? I'll just let you read this yourself

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gift_card

The cards we have are reloadable and have a reward system, like buy x amount of drinks and receive something for free.

I don't really like dunkin though. Maybe my boss is putting something in my coffee but every time I drink one it makes me feel like shit after. It doesn't happen with any other coffee I drink.

nayrt but the coffee if it's like a medium is around $2 then donuts are usually a dollar a piece. Pretty cheap.

>He thinks other countries use gift cards for fast food outlets

I get a black coffee and not much else there and it's usually really good.

am I the only user that asks for a couple doughnuts, and when asked what kind? says what ever two you put in the bag.?