What exactly is white people food?

what exactly is white people food?

toast sandwich

I went to school with a white kid who ate this every day.

this

topkek, even russians eat better than this

>germans
>white

Why do white Americans smell like poop?

ice soup
unseasoned skinless chicken breast

Steak and fries

Unseasoned lean meat
Avocados in everything except Mexican food

sushi

casseroles. lots and lots of casseroles, usually heated up in a crock-pot with a fat cap on top.

everything, because we rule the world.

know your place, darkies.

>because we rule the world

but /pol/ told me jews aint white?

White people food is everything, since white people are generally not afraid of trying food from any cuisine. Of course, there are the weirdo flyovers who are afraid of "ethnic" foods, but in general, whites will try anything at least once.

>what exactly is white people food?

The food of the people we conquered and improved with superior ingredients

Mexican nachos, Indian curry, japanese ramen, chinese egg rolls, french fries, etc

"Authentic cuisine" is what losers say when they are irrelevant, see italians crying that cream and bacon makes carbonera superior in every way

WE

>we conquered the Chinese

These shits are so good

t. a white man

lol what a horrible misunderstanding of whats being discussed

Never heard about the opium wars?

How else would you describe establishing a monopoly on chinese trade and once the price of tea increases you get their population addicted to opium to compensate, leading to china banning it you convince 7 other nations, several world superpowers to go to war with you until they are forced to submit and give you everything you want?

Cheese, dairy in general, sausage carrots

>anti-white person detected

um stew , ham samwhich , pasta salad
sausages

As a whitey, I will try and eat just about everything.

I despised mustard as a kid, as well as mushrooms. As I learned to cook, I worked with these ingredients and realized A) I was probably eating garbage canned mushrooms as a kid and B) mustard, in it's many variations is fantastic.

One thing I despise to this day though is shitty American cheese. As an American Whitey...I hate that shit man. Good American cheese on a burger is fine but any garbage American cheese can fuck right off.

Casseroles are the bane of my existence

T. White kid who had colored friends

Meat, fish, dairy, eggs, vegetables, fruits, nuts, legumes, pulses, herbs & spices.
Also beer, wine, whiskey

ahahah that's a lie you white trash nigger

>what exactly is white people food?

Food that has been legally purchased.

i'm white and i mostly eat food i prepare myself with ingredients from the local market and farm co-ops

i go through phases but right now i'm into preserving and mexican food

and pho, i always love a good pho

>if I put a fuckloat of paprika in it it tastes good, massah!
Kys nigger