Veeky Forums confessions thread

Veeky Forums confessions thread
>I hate pasta sauce with tomato chunks

I donĀ“t even like tomato pasta sauce

>I dislike bacon

I have never eaten a McChicken.

For me it is the Hot 'n' Spicy McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

I'd be banned from working in a kitchen. I really like tasting my food as I go. If there's a bowl to lick or some sauce to taste, I'll be there. I like making bacon "accidentally" fall out of the pan so that I have to eat it quick.

I used to always serve myself up the biggest and nicest looking plate of food. Now I've matured, and I always serve my guests the most appealing portions to impress them.

I love eating heinz ketchup by itself. Sometimes in a tiny bowl where I eat it like yogurt

Last Saturday I brought a package of Sour Brite Crawlers to work to share, but I ate the entire bag on the drive over.

I chew a whole bunch of potato chips, spit them out and eat the resulting paste.

Sometimes when I get really lonely I like to cook a big nice dinner for two, I try to make it really tasty and good looking and then I make the table for two and serve two plates like it I was eating with someone
Then I just eat mine in silence then grab the other and eat it too

I really, really like spaghetti and tomato sauce. I've ate it at least once a week for the past 30 years.

that cat has stupid looking hair

You take that back!

I eat all of my meals in bed

>i sometimes like to pour a bit of salt on the palm of my hand and lick it off
>i can't eat most veggies unless if they're finely chopped
>i like to eat my rice with vinegar

as long as its not ranch

go heck yourself

I only use cutlery, appliances, tableware, pots and pans that are dishwasher safe. If it's something that I have to handwash it becomes a dust gatherer and I never use it.

I do this but with taco bell fiire sauce. Sometimes if I'm feeling feisty I'll mix in some diablo.

mushrooms fucking suck and if you like them you are a faggot

I didn't know what the rod in my knife set was for for 4 years.

Then I watched Gordon Ramsay's tips for cooking, and realized it was a Honing Steel and I'm literally fucking retarded.

what the frick

son of a monkey!

yur a fag

Most restaurants are still able to make better food than you are.

I like Mondo "juice" drinks, but only the blue ones. I buy a six pack once every month on pay day.

I'm 29 years old.

Me too. Is that a bad thing?

I can't eat broccoli. I know how good it is but I just can't.

Also, I prefer canned beets.

why not? Broccoli can be delicious.

It's just bitter and is awkward on my pallette(sp), it's just not a pleasant taste. I blame my upbringing, honestly.

Can't really eat cauliflower, either. The florets are, as above, weird. I can't even eat shit like broccoli cheese casserole so maybe it's psychological.

I'm not above cooking with it; my little sister loves it and I include it in any meal, just the portion I eat doesn't have any.

Same.

tomato chunks are like ice cubes in sauce, they waste volume and have no taste to them as tomatos are like 98% water or something.
If Im having SAUCE I want a SAUCE not some pico de gallo bullshit

I like ketchup on my hot dog.

I don't eat my parents' pasta because of the chunks in their sauce.

when i was a child i did something similar.
i chew 1 cracker, put the paste between 2 crackers and ate it like a sandwich.

I mix fortified wine with cola.

>eating plain salt

Yeah, I do that too. I've advanced to pre mixed seasonings that have lil crunchy bits of onion and garlic. I can't stop, it's delicious

Kinda similar, when I was younger I would take a bouillon cube and lick it until it was gone.
I also love eating raw dough, I can't help it

back when I used an electric mixer more, I'd lick the beaters when making cake mix

now I don't bother with the mixer, I just mix the batter with a spoon, comes out just fine anyway

I still lick the spoon and scraper though

What the fuck? Nobody here is supposed to have similar shitty opinions to my own.

Potato chips are alright, but you have not lived until you've done this with cheez-its

I don't like bacon, and go out of my way to avoid pork.

Pork is almost sweet, and that's fucking disgusting to me. Meat should never be anywhere close to sweet.

Leave him olone

I love pasta with tomato sauce, I like basil tomato sauce, I'm growing basil plants so I will have fresh basil which is flavourful, but mixing fresh pasta into sauce just turns out awful, be it I add it at the end or cook it with the sauce.

If you make your own pasta sauce, you'll come to love the chunks. They're delicious

>make
wrong board, only numales who cant even pour cereal into the bowl come to Veeky Forums

I used to drink bowls of white vinegar.

Bowls.