Is it really possible to make an omelette in 30 seconds Veeky Forums? I'm a bit skeptical

Is it really possible to make an omelette in 30 seconds Veeky Forums? I'm a bit skeptical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tVgKccixIhQ?t=79
youtube.com/watch?v=RThnq3-d6PY
youtube.com/watch?v=n5w9Q5c6WKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely. That's about how long it takes me to make scrambled eggs.

proofs?

poaching anything in a bag is just retarded.

If you have a pan that's large enough for the job and hot enough. 30 seconds ish is a good time for making an omelette or scramble eggs.

if you use a small ass tiny pan, then the heat is not going to be enough.

also gordon's time might be from when he cooks in a retaurant. Their stove are vastly more powerful than a shitty heat coil at most apartments.

scrambled eggs is not an omelette

>make an omelette in 30 seconds

Nigga

if you take more than 30 seconds to make an omelette, turn the heat up

>being this retarded

youtu.be/tVgKccixIhQ?t=79

gordon ramsay is trash and so is that burger shithole he opened on the las veags strip

If you're worth your salt around an omelette then you know this is of course possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=RThnq3-d6PY

The only difference is that you move the eggs around in the pan when you make scrambled eggs.

>8 minute video

Ay Yo Nigga I Be Agreein Wit Dis Nigga When U Got Da Omlet N U Cooking It U Get Dat Hoe Crispy N Shit Nahmean Cuh?

In Da Hood If It Takes U Longer Then 30 Seconds Ur Cooking Like A Bitch

Why

More like the """French"""" """""Chef""""", this stupid old ass bitch takes almost 9 fucking minutes to make an omelet I can make 1 in 60 fuckijng seconds, from scratch

Cook time, yes entirely possible.

Prep included? Could be done in a 1-1.5 minutes if rushing.

>Pan nice and hot
>Butter in
>Break eggs and whisk with fork
>Eggs, in
>Shape into omelette
>30 second omelette, done

Ive been doing it for years while camping. Easy bereakfast

you cant make an omlette in 30 seconds

If you have all your ingredients prepared and your pan is already hot, then you can make an omelette in 30 seconds pretty easily.

I would say dudes at omelette bars knock out omelettes in about a minute (with prepped equipment of course) I have no doubt Gordon Ramsay could do it in 30

Pretty sure he wasn't talking about making an omelette, but having sex with his wife.

>heat coil
Nigga gas or nothing

she dumped the eggs into the fucking preheated pan at 3:50, and had a perfect omlette on her plate at 4:15

>ignoring all the prep time

Do you factor in the time it took the chicken to lay the egg too, you dumb frogposter?

it takes no time to heat a fucking pan and crack an egg you moron

"no time"

Really?

You can't be this stupid.

If we're talking about a 30 second omelette the egg cracking and pan heating is longer than the actual cook time.

You're telling me a pan is just instantly fire hot?

It takes longer than 30 seconds to heat the pan dummy. Also don't forget whisking.

Ramsay was referring to the cooking time you asstard. Look up that faggots video, he literally says: Step 3: poach egg in pot for 14 minutes.

she literally cooks it in 10 seconds you blithering idiot

Let's get some videos going. Maybe tomorrow I'll start a 30 second Omelette challenge thread.

No because that's not part of the human activity known as "cooking"

did everyone pronounce the wh-sound this way in the old days?

Yea, while camping you use trick n shit to do what you have to do.
But at home, tell me you dont use bag for omelette

fucki you calling non-stirred scrambled eggs "omelete."

Proper omelete requires good several minutes of beating eggs with flour, some sugar and a pinch of salt. Then you heat oil in a pan, till its hot, pour the batter, cover the pan, flip after about 20-30 seconds, remove from heat and serve another 30 seconds later. It's fluffy, puffy, without use of any baking soda or such, just the air from beating the eggs. You need a lot of care when flipping it, not to pierce the "skin" that holds the fluff, or it will become the hopeless, flat, dull pancake.

Gordon Ramsay, show me you can do this in 30 seconds. And if you produce under-stirred scrambled eggs, I'll fucking laugh you out of my kitchen.

Saved

> flour

That's a pancake

yeah thats not what an omelette is

>oil
stopped reading

Noticed "baking soda" or "baking powder" anywhere in the recipe? No? That's omelete.

We have a TV Food show in Britain called Saturday Kitchen, used to be hosted by James Martin and there is a weekly Omelette challenge between two chefs, the times for these are routinely below 30 seconds . . .wet, scrambled eggs are rejected by James.

OK - they start with hot pans but adding butter, breaking eggs, whisking and tipping onto a plate are all counted seconds.

Take a look.
youtube.com/watch?v=n5w9Q5c6WKU

What in the FUCK did you mean by this.

Mother of God, this is one of the most retarded posts I've EVER read on this board. I hope you get your asshole cored when someone orders an omelette and you give them a fucking pound cake.

Classy Americans used to do that. Now all Amerifats talk ghetto or redneck.

I can make an 10 minute egg in 10 seconds.

>Talk ghetto or redneck
Can you retards learn basic grammar before criticizing anything

but the heated carcinogen plastic add such a deep flavor.

you can get it down to 20 seconds with a good microwave. If not 10