I had a fight with RED ROBIN finally, I posted before how they jew you on their 'bottomless fries'...

I had a fight with RED ROBIN finally, I posted before how they jew you on their 'bottomless fries'. I first tell the woman, can you bring me a basket of fries, while I wait for the food.

She says theyre not allowed to do that, then walks away abruptly. I was about to tell her, if it's such a big deal ill pay more!

Well then the food comes to me, and its a small cup of like 5 fries. Im like, can you bring me a couple basket to avoid flagging you down while im already done this shit.

She says they can only bring more after my cup is done. So Im SO pissed at this point. Every time I go to Red Robin there's always this kind of jewing french fry negotiation happening. I ask to talk to the manager.

So manager comes and im like, look, whats the deal? You advertise bottomless fries or not? If it's a big deal I wouldve paid for more. The smug dick says 'we have to follow strict protocol'

So I shout THEN WHY DO YOU ADVERTISE BOTTOMLESS FRIES, im so pissed that I throw the burger plate on the floor and leave the restaurant.

Then he shouts 'call the police, hey NEVER COME BACK HERE'. dickheads I just wanted bottomless fries which THEY advertise. WTF???

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/my-14-hour-search-for-the-end-of-tgi-fridays-endless-ap-1606122925
4archive.org/board/ck/thread/7121344
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fat cunt not get food quick enough?

just eat your fries first.

Nobody gives a fuck

Im a kitchen manager cor a red robin. That guy is a jew. My restaurant does prefills all the time but the portion size for refills is 3 oz which is about 8-10 fries. The plated portion is 5 oz. Which is 13-15. We go through about 2100 pounds of fries in a week. We are a pretty busy restaurant.

When guest confront me about portion sizesu of fries i just ask them if they want more to which they usually say yes then i bring them a fuckhuge basket like a pound and they are usually pretty happy after that.

You should have shot everyone

you're weak and let anger get to you. Instead you should have calmly excepted your situation and plotted your revenge. I would have left and returned a week later having not eaten for two days. I would take the day off work and arrive as soon as they open and would stay there all day. I would take out my laptop and start playing video games, watch netflix, and go about my day as if I was just relaxing at home, all while the waitress brings me fries. As the waitress ends her shift and the next one takes over i order another order of bottomless fries. Then another, then another. I start taking pepto bismall at the table as by now the sodium and the sheer amount of fries are destroying my insides. finally as the restaraunt closes I pay my bill, put away my laptop, and turn to the restroom. I spend the next 2 hours releasing all the fries into the toilet, as vocally as i can. "BOTTOMLESS FRIES COMING OUT MY BOTTOM! BOTTOMLESS FRIES COMING OUT MY BOTTOM!" is what I scream to the terrified and tired waitress whose desperate to go home. I finish my business and tip her 15% as i calmly leave the restaurant like nothing ever happened. She of course will have to tell someone about this incident and it becomes a myth throughout the hierarchy of red robin. Then a year later to the day, I return and repeat the process all over again at a different location. I continue this practice every year until red robin headquarters is forced to act and change their bottomless fries policy.

It's called bottomless fried because it's not actually cup but a ring so it literally is bottomless you fat fucking moron.

You dumb fucking newfag faggot, they USED to only do baskets, then they switched to this cunt Jew ring asshattery because the cup holds less fucking fries

man go on your day off, you gotta romance those fries like the elderly people do

get a coffee, get some fries and spend 3 hours nibbling away in their booth. I know you want it your way, but you can't have it. Unless you somehow get control of their potatoes and deep fryers you will always be the thirsty beta who has to dance to their tune. They're the alpha, you're the cuck

Lol they probably just knew you were a fucking loser. I get fries before my food and refilled atleast 2/3 times while eating. Even if I don't I get a shitload to take home

>lol maybe if I act like the Irish Stew poster people will screen shot this and when I see it in see kay history threads I'll chuckle at my own brilliance and falling asleep by myself will be a little easier that night

They play the same games with me at Red Lobster and their cheeze biscuits. I was tired of playing their game last time so as soon as the shaniqua dropped off my biscuits I stuffed both of them in my mouth (I looked like that guy who stuffs billards balls in his cheeks) and mumbled "may I have moar" while the crumbs were falling out all over the table. She brought over a plate of them and I left her a nice tip.

this is about french fries not potatoes you dumb self indulgent fag, go back to redddit, pleb

Ok, here's what you gotta do.

Stuff a wig in your pants before you go to the resturaunt.
Go to the resturaunt and get a seat.
Place your order and immediatly duck under the table.
Put the wig on your head and pop out the other side of the table.
Place a second order.

If you make two orders of bottomless fries, as two different people, then they will bring out twice as many fries.

>destroying own body is a vengeance
Fucking rednecks

I hate those who lie about bottomless food.
You did the right thing OP

>what are hunger strikes, self immolation, etv
Stupid coastie

They technically didn't lie about it. He would have gotten more if he had eaten them all.
Also sounds like complete OP is a lard ass.
>can't wait till the burger arrives to eat

>waiting for the burger
>accepting any of this kikery
cuck

>going out to eat
>period
People who expect quality at places like red robin are the real cucks here.
You can make your own burger and fries at home that taste 10x better than anything at red robin.

What else would you tip their shitty staff for then?

They're bringing you a subpar burger to one you could make yourself in about the same amount of time.
They're usually slow and distracted.

Cunt, I'm not tipping you if you don't bring me my shit in a timely manner and have a positive fucking attitude. You don't get tipped just for fucking existing and managing to inconvenience my day with your subpar fucking service.

You sound like a real first class piece of white trash shit. Why don't you stick to the "all you can eat" buffets? You fat fuck

the fries at red robin are fucking atrocious though

why were you even there in the first place

You have a problem dude

You're not the only customer in their section, fatass, lighten the fuck up or get your shit fucked with

Red Robin is shit
>Last summer
>Go to Red Robin with a friend for dinner
>I order a chicken salad, he orders a burger
>Instead of getting an appetizer, we decide to also get the macaroni and cheese entree to share since it's pretty small and we haven't eaten all day
>Order our food from the waitress
>"So wait... you want three entrees... but there's only two of you"
>Yeah that's right
>"But the macaroni and cheese isn't an appetizer, it's a full price entree"
>Yes we know that, that's what we want, we are willing to pay full price
>"Um... But... you want three entrees for just the two of us?"
>Yes please
>"I...."
>5 seconds go by
>"No"
>I ask what she means by "no"
>"No, I.... that is not possible I will not do that bye"
>She quickly walks away
>Wtf.jpg
>15 minutes go by, she is specifically avoiding walking anywhere near our table
>I get up and walk over to her
>Before I even say anything, she says "Look I can't do that for you sir sorry"
> I ask her to ask her to either ask her manager or send the manager over to our table
>"Fine, I'll go talk to him"
>I go back to our table and sit down
>30 minutes go by
>She brings our food, including the macaroni and cheese she seemed so vehemently against
>Doesn't say a word or make eye contact
>She has another waiter come by and drop our check off for her

I to this day will never understand

Severe mental issues or drugs.

that makes no fucking sense at all. if someone orders something that's on the menu, you bring it to them, regardless of whatever else they ordered. as someone in the food industry, I'd be happy to serve someone another entree, as it means both I and the restaurant will be making more money. that waitress is a fucking moron

You are a madman and a genius.

Honestly it sounds like she has non-meme autism. Like you did something "wrong" and it short-circuited her programming.

I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall for the conversation with her manager.

People who go to restaurants expect to get what they want their way so she'd end up having these blue-screen-of-death moments fairly regularly that required her manager to flip her switch off and on. I'm sure he got sick of it, and all the pissed off customers, at some point.

I wouldn't blame the restaurant, I doubt she works there anymore.

Ive worked with people kinda like this, who just don't seem to fucking get the simple concept that they are there to SERVE, not fucking argue with fucking customers. You can be lazy and shitty and annoying and horrible to your coworkers all fucking day long, but you start pissing off customers and you won't stick around.

If they have to bring you more when you ask, how is it Jew bullshit? You'd be surprised how many people do not take advantage of bottomless fries and just eat what came with their burger and no more. A basket is wasted on these people.

Yeah I don't necessarily blame the restaurant, the experience just (no pun intended) left a bad taste in my mouth. I suppose one thing that I didn't clarify in my original post is how bossy she was acting. She didn't seem like she was having an autistic moment or anything, she just seemed like she thought we were fucking morons for even thinking our request was possible.

Well, I hope I never run into someone like her because I order two entrees a lot when I go out unless they come with something like bottomless fries and are just huge to begin with. I'm a fatty glutton faggot though.

Red Robin and shitty chains like that pick from the bottom of the barrel when they hire their staff. If you came into the resturant I worked at I would be more than happy to make you as much food as you liked. You are a paying customer after all.

I went to Red Robin a couple months ago and this pissed me off badly too. I ended up staying there for 2 hours browsing the internet on my phone while eating as many fries as I could because fuck them.

sounds like it was her first job as a waitress. What a fucking idiot. Her job isnt to question what you order, but to write down what you order and get it to the kitchen.

The whole goal is to get less people asking for more fries. For every one of you pissed about it, there's an idiot who didn't even notice or care. If you're patient, you can still have all the damn fries you like, it's just those who can't wait that are screwed.

I'm aware of what the goal is and it's bullshit. I don't want to be patient and eat fries for 2 hours until I'm full. I want a shitload of fries so I can eat my food and go about my day. The policy sucks and I'll never go back. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this way. Pass it on.

But then everyone would order a shit load just because they can and then not even eat them all.
You're not alone, but it simply doesn't affect the majority of Red Robin's customers at all.
If you want a shit load of fries at once, go to McDonald's or whatever and order a shit load.

I'm not the guy you were responding to, and I know where you're coming from. However if you ask for a basket, they should just give you a basket. If you're asking for it, then you'll probably eat them all.

This isn't like the Irish Stew poster at all. The Irish Stew poster is like fucking Dennis Reynolds from Always Sunny. OP sounds like a white suburbanite mom.

Nah but I will go to Five Guys and get more fries in a small order than Red Robin gives me in an hour worth of "bottomless" fries. Your burgers suck too.

But you can ask for a basket (or at least I asked for one and got one no problems last time), you just gotta get and eat your initial cup with comes with the burger first.

>Red Robin
>Five Guys

You have bad taste in fries, my man.

>opinions

Reminds me of this article
gawker.com/my-14-hour-search-for-the-end-of-tgi-fridays-endless-ap-1606122925

I disagree!

>gawker
Might as well post a tumblr link.

[autism intensifies]

I wouldn't mind the small fry portions or having to ask for more, but at my location they deliberately take forever to supply that refill so you at most only have time for one before the meal is over. 10+ minutes after asking for more and getting a small ring of fries again is silly.

Of course Red Robin is also the chain charging you for 'premium sauces' if you want something other than ketchup.

I don't get it as potatoes are super cheap and they're already listing insane prices for a burger. Just make your customers happy and give them a large portion of fries, is it that hard?

>I don't get it as potatoes are super cheap and they're already listing insane prices for a burger. Just make your customers happy and give them a large portion of fries, is it that hard?
Apparently, people lose their shit over that, since Five Guys does just this.

Because an article about mozzarella sticks is super SJW.

You should kill yourself OP.
>making a scene like that in a restaurant

yeah honestly, neck yourself you stupid fat cunt fattie fat fat fuck. This is why people hate fat people, they always pull this type of shit. Even if this is bait I know a fat slob who did a similar act to the sandwich shop I work in, over not being able to save $1.50 on the special, when she wasn't actually ordering the special.

I hate fat fucks. You think you deserve the entire world, when you've already eaten half of it. Our species needs to rid ourselves of your kind.

Who needs endless fries anyway? What a dumb gimmick.

Only old timers remember the Blue Morpho

4archive.org/board/ck/thread/7121344

absolute madman

It's dumb, but when it's something advertised, OP isn't wrong to expect it when he pays for it.
That said, he could have gotten all the fries he wanted if he put on his big boy pants, finished what he was served and waited for more.

Good plan but not without its flaws. You shit into the water tank, not the toilet.

/r/thathappened

God, I wish I could just shoot people over standard TCP/IP so we could stop having threads like this.

you went full autism over a couple french fries. 8/10

I like how your non-violent protest ends with poo

ooh fuck I love me some red robin

I ate here once and it was okay. I got a turkey burger (yeah I know) and obviously the bottomless fries, with some kind of spicy ketchup sauce. I don't know why but my stomach felt like absolute shit a few hours later

I like their beer shakes, but their menu isn't anything special. I don't mind waiting around a bit for fries, so I usually end up eating the first ring and 3 or 4 baskets.

I've ordered takeout from them a bunch, you can outright ask for an extra box of fries to compensate for the whole bottomless fry policy, they don't give a fuck.