Does anyone have experiences with soylent or similar products? Would replacing all food with them make you healthier?

Does anyone have experiences with soylent or similar products? Would replacing all food with them make you healthier?

Yes
No

Maybe

It's not eating shitty meme products that will make you healthy user. It's stopping your bad eating habits and exercising regularly.

>Does anyone have experiences with soylent or similar products?

Yes; they aren't very appealing. They taste something like protein powder shakes.

>Would replacing all food with them make you healthier?

No, because you'd become depressed, and depression is correlated with ill-health.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

this is another jewish trick to get you goyim into eating nothing but thin gruel and insects

the demographic they are pushing this on are obviously the weak worker drones with low t and ennui

show me any powerful jew or rural farmer eating this shit

seriously. the only people to eat this garbage are beta low-effort liberal numales that should have transitioned already into little fucctoys for us alphas. lift weights and eat dead animal. don't be a retard

I love all the projection in this thread

The only person I've ever met who drinks this garbage was a female investment banking analyst in her 20s

>numales
This is retard for "people who were less of a failure than me"

nice try, moishe

t. stupid millennial who thinks he's the first person to catch an intentional reference

They're meant to be meal replacements, not food replacements.

If you wake up late and your stomach's gurgling and you need to eat, you make a shake or use one of the disgusting plastic-y tasting bottled ones.

If you eat nothing but them you'll be hungry almost 24/7 and even though you're getting the nutrition you need (in theory) you'll feel drained. I tried for 2 weeks and I was just miserable. Maybe there's a threshold where that stops happening but after 4 days it was a chore to even get up, I felt tired and hungry constantly.

> I felt tired and hungry constantly.

Brotip: this is what fat people feel like all the time because of their shit diet of junk food, HFCS, and mystery chemicals, inb4 durr durr water is a chemical

I would never drink this shit.
The company was founded by a bunch of bay area numale webdev autists who think cooking is a chore and have no concept of food safety.
Even in their documentaries, you see rats running around in their production facility, they DO NOT GIVE A FUCK about you or your health.
I have no idea how they haven't been shut down by the FDA yet.

In my experience, it's a good thing to have when you realize you haven't eaten enough for the day. Keeps your stomach lined and throws a few necessary nutrients in you. Do not replace your diet with them.

if you're gonna do an all liquid diet just make your own shakes and take a multivitamin.

it's probably cheaper and allows for a whole lot more variety .

kind of takes away from the whole convenience aspect

>make shakes
>store until needed
ezpz

if you just wanted people to tell you your moldy garbage purchase was a good idea you should've made the thread on reddit instead.

It's not bad. I keep a box of it around for days where I'll need a very quick meal or would not be able to get something low calorie instead.
Don't replace all food with it. There's not a single thing out there you should have all the time alone. You need variety.
But replacing your work lunches or something? Sure, why not. Just keep in mind it tastes like oats. Not really very exciting.

What the hell is with the /pol/ posting in this thread, how does a meal replacement shake trigger children so easily?

>estrogen
Fuck that

Someone post the /srg/ image