Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxqU5XvS7Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread is gonna be shit.

>Using electricity to make your food

That's right !

>using less efficient natural gas to heat your jungle berry juice

>not using a kettle or a sandwhich press

only the finest beans and percolation methods are permitted to grave my palate, anons

SHIT IN A CUP AND DRINK IT FAGGOT

For me, it's Folgers In Your Cup(TM), the best way of making coffee.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

unless you are a 3rd generation italian using the moka pot you inherited from your dad along with the right technique to make good coffee.
Chances are you're drinking burnt coffee

>Not shoveling instant into your mouth with a spoon and gargling boiling water

Faggot

>open the lid
>coffee covers the entire stove

>Not using it on the lowest flame setting.

Coffee made was in the he in the can an fut?

Only if it's SCAA certified like the Moccamasters.

>Moccamaster one cup
>Baratza encore
>Locally roasted fresh beans
€300 all in and it's noooice. Pretty much no cleaning involved either.

You know exactly what you're doing, now stop it.

very finicky, requires regular usage to build up a patina of polymerized fat like a cast iron pan in order to not taste like shit and aluminium literally gives you alzheimers

bruteforce pour over machine, you wet only the grounds in the middle with scalding hot water and overextract almost immediately

8 dollars per gallon unit of coffee is really appealing, fampai!

You're not actually brewing coffee with a pour over, the water doesn't stand in the coffee for long enough to extract properly

the only ideal way to brew coffee is to dump grounds in a cup and wait for extraction
this just expedites the process, you can't beat it!

I don't care what you cunts say, this shit is convenient as fuck.

Don't talk shit about my pour over you silt drinker

they let the coffee go stale so it'll release all it's CO2 before they put it in the kcups or else they would explode on store shelves

>put on low heat
>turn off the second it gurgles

wow, so fucking hard
i wish i could be an italian master coffee faggot like you, user

>You're not actually brewing coffee with a pour over, the water doesn't stand in the coffee for long enough to extract properly

What do you expect from someone who uses a Frenchh press?

I bet he doesn't even use exact water temperatures.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxqU5XvS7Gg

Fucking temp control is an art now. Who knew fag

I've come to office repeat my current coffee approach.

For temp, I have come to think a rolling boil does well. My kettle tops out at 212, but it could be a teeny bit high maybe.

Anyways the ratio for me is fluid, but I love pouring boiling water over some coarse grinds and letting it sit for 3-10 minutes.

Recently I have been brewing the coffee inside a drip machine carafe with the hotplate(warm plate) on whilst it brews forth.

I put some tea masala (3 dollar can of Indian spices for chai) in some Ethiopian yesterday if you know what I mean.

Mason Jar Coldbrew (with hot bloom)
>1/4cup coarse grounds in jar
>pour 1 cup boiling water, swirl
>let sit for 30-60sec
>add 4-6 ice cubes and swirl until melted/chilled
> fill to top with water
>seal, shake, and refrigerate for at least 12 hours
>French press, pour through coffee filters (I use two #4 brown conical filters layered in a funnel)
>filter into mason jar, add 1tbs sugar

Gives me the smoothest coffee I've ever tasted. It's better when it has steeped longer and when you shake the jar every few hours.

>pour 1 cup boiling water

it was shit even before you posted,user.

shh, shh, shh
the animation was great, and hardly related to that which shall not be named
appreciate it for what it is, not what it's associated with

a drip coffee maker. any other way of making coffee is just a meme designed to get retarded hipster faggots to spend money on shit they dont need

THIS, desu

I agree.

Hell no, too lazy, I just have a Lavazza Espresso Point machine and cartridges, forget packing espresso grinds and firing up the burner, too much work. These stove top makers don't even have enough pressure, but I guess if you can't afford a real machine it's good.

Disgusting pleb

Take a load of this faggot

I have a Cafe Gaggia which lets me produce delicious crema but pound for pound there's no debate a french press is the "best" way to make coffee.

I also got a Keurig 2.0 for my wife and it does make acceptable coffee simply and easily.

I'm Italian and only a retarded can fuck up its not rocket science faggot

or maybe you're just making terrible coffee
>I'm italian
This is italian for "I'm about to say something stupid about food in a smug, self-satisfied tone"

Shut up, pastanigger, no one cares what you think.

Probably not the best but this thing is cute.

>this thread is gonna make you shit
ftfy

The fuck am I looking at here?

mfw I have that exact coffee maker.

>inaudible

so you can't hear the screeching

Cold brew coffee maker

How do I become a proper coffee snob?

start drinking newest trend in coffee circles that even seasoned baristas rave about it and start drinking quality instant coffee,
no need to purchase complicated devices or coffee making machines and grinders that always brake,
you will always brew perfect cup of coffee and be on top of the newest coffee trend

A serious conneioausuer would easily have some decent instant as well as brew beans themselves.

I find that with good coffee 2 tbs per 8oz is plenty fine compared to 2tbs per 6oz.

If it's a very small amount it can be stronger for that sake. [8]

I could never get the coffee grounds to pack correctly.

so you just wasted quads to say that, shit user,please

>
>A serious conneioausuer would easily have some decent instant as well as brew beans themselves.

True conneioausuers keep instant on hand only to mix with a shot of boiling water and some condensed milk, which of course is then dessicated and reground for use in artisan K-CUP packaging

kratom anyone?

1 and a half tablespoons of grounds per cup of water. Slow perc on stove for ten minutes.
I've had a few drip machines and the coffee came out looking a shade darker than most teas. Can't stand weak coffee.

eat shit, you should have linked FUCKIN' TEA instead if you just wanted to post muscular men
>EMPIRES WILL FALL
>BUT STEAM WILL RISE

irish

next time try mixing instant coffee with your regular coffee. 50/50
you will be in coffee heaven

Never heard of that one before, will definitely give it a try this weekend. Thanks.

Had this one close to a year and it does a great job when you get a feel for it and as importantly, the grinder you use.

Before this I alternated between a moka pot and an aeropress. All resulted in some pretty good coffee (The rancilio silvia being the only to produce espresso) but the biggest factor for getting a great cup of coffee is grinding fresh beans. i do love the strength you get from a moka pot but I feel as if you get a smoother product from the aeropress.

smoother isnt necessarily better though.