How the fuck did this bitch get a show?

How the fuck did this bitch get a show?

Who's that and why should we care?

The Pioneer Woman. She does white trash cooking on food network and the quality of her meals is far, far below even what they usually have on there.

That is the creepiest smile on earth. Can she even move any of the muscles in her face?

I've seen a couple of her recipes that are solid. They're probably the ones she stole from the internet.

catapulted into stardom by bored housewives

recipes are okay i s'pose. will never advance the field of cooking like the older FN chefs

>WHY DO WE CARE ABOUT A CHEF ON A COOKING BOARD
fuck you

Same way preteen girls get shows on Disney and Nickelodeon.

This reminds of Sandra Lee. Which is funny because food network still gives her the title of "chef" anytime she appears in one of there shows. She used to have a lady that ghost wrote all her recipes for her original show. Sandra is basically a gold digger that couldn't even heat up water right if left to her own devices.

Gave guy a blowjob

Because she's ugly enough that white trash housewives and old ladies (most of her audience) won't feel threatened by her.

Hey, I was just asking. No need to get angry.

Sandra is at the very least entertaining though

>A shot of vodka

>REE

The same way Paula Deen, Sandra Lee, and that Barefoot Contessa bitch did

A desperate attempt to recreate the super-powered juggernaut that is/was Martha Stewart

She is a living pintrest board

>Barefoot Contessa

Don't you shit talk Ina Garten!

The Barefoot Contessa actually makes delicious shit literally every fucking episode. Fuck off

Jeffrey>cowboy douche

>Barefoot Contessa bitch
Fuck you. She's perfect.

My main knife is a pioneer woman signature nakiri. The design is perfect.

>That is the creepiest smile on earth

This is my problem with her. She never stops doing this horrible fake smile. I don't think she's even capable of making a straight face. The whole "cooking food for my hungry working boys" is so corny.

>white trash cooking on food network
who do you think watches the food network during the day? they're just catering to their main demographic.

Her recipe blog's ok. Can't read it anymore after hearing her irritating voice though.

Janet Mason got a cooking show?

She created a blog that got a shitload of hits. She channeled that into a tv show. She was extremely good at the blog. She is a competent photographer, and a passable cook who sold a dream of "City girl marries a cowboy and learns to run a homestead". Basically, shameless self promotion.

Ina Garten is based gtfo of Veeky Forums

her receipts are simple, easy to make and reasonably tasty and she has a personality that appeals to middle aged women.

Pretty straightforward why she got it

>who do you think watches the food network
not many folks these days

I miss the Emeril live days, that might be the best cooking show ever

>she died in your lifetime

why go on?

>unzips pants

>Sandra is basically a gold digger

she succeeded - married the gov of NY

>dat kwanzaa cake

Bitch looks like a chucky doll.

Entertainingly stupid. Ever see her when she is placed as a judge? She makes herself look so stupid it's hilarious.

She had to have sucked some dick to get it, because I remember her blog early on (when she'd post to foodgawker), and it was shit. She's shit, her show is shit, her recipes are stolen from her local community cookbooks. She's a sponging, stealing, old bitch who got bored living in the sticks after marrying a rich rancher so she'd have money.

Never saw this ho before, but I want to sniff her feet and ass and eat food off of her bum. Anyone here with me?

My ex girlfriend used to love her show. Thank fuck I didn't marry her.

sounds like you have a pretty strong opinion on this whore

No

Ina Garten is an amazing magical queen. she was a nuclear policy analyst for the White House before she was a cook.

>it's real
What. That's a pretty odd previous job for a food show host