Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
ted.com/talks/suzana_herculano_houzel_what_is_so_special_about_the_human_brain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus christ

Do you just eat a slice of brie as a side item? This could be worse, but it is still a mess.

yeah i had a bit of cheese today. for calcium and protein. im actually fat lol, this is how i am trying to be healthy, been doing this pictured for the past few months and lost LOTS (over 10kg) of weight without being hungry. i actually go to Veeky Forums a lot, but i wanted your input co/ck/s :) i apologise the orange is not pictured.

please be more specific.

1/10

elaborate.

i invite more comments, hopefully meaningful.

You're going overboard, m8. Just cook normal meals and exercise. As long as you aren't shoveling fast food and buckets of soda, you should be okay.

it looks pretty healthful not that i'm an expert or anything, a lot of variety of veggies is nice. as long as you're enjoying it and feeling better it's not so important that some people would call this stuff incohesive. cheers m8

Learn how to cook, everything in your picture seems like piles of raw or steamed vegetables. Take that spinach and pepper and stir fry it quickly with some garlic, takes 2 minutes. You come off like a manchild who ate mcdonalds for his whole life and is attempting to recreate what you imagine healthy food to be.

i dont have time nor will to cook 'normal' meals. these are basically just fresh veg and some protein and fat items, or leftovers from family meals. the prep time for each of these was like 10 minutes. i actually have a weird housing situation right now where i dont have my own or even comfortable kitchen, these are just the least resistance healthy meals i can think of. trying to make sure i get all the nutrients possible. hmm, im actually losing weight faster than i ought to, but as i say, never hungry or sore. i loose like 1.5kg a week and im so satiated all the time lol. i dont count calories or pay any real attention to quantity.

thank you - im glad you can see and appreciate my point. this diet is making me feel really good! i think unproccessed foods is the way to go. these satisfy me more than any well balanced fancy duck and dumplings kinda meal, not to mention fast foods. i dont use ANY salt or seasonings. on the other hand it is a cooking forum, so maybe they can can rage idk?

but what about the nutritional contents chefs, you think its any good desu-ka?

Doesn't look tasty but I'm assuming you're bulking or are already a tub of muscle, so good on you.

there is no spinach in the picture, master-chef senpai. it's lettuce. the two really look quite different, no?
raw food is always more healthy than cooked. well like 99% of the time.
and i can cook. i just dont want to or have a place.

i find my raw unprocessed diet extremely tasteful without using seasoning or salt. i sometimes do chillies or garlic tho. i like bland food and im a very boring perosn. actually im fat but losing fat quickly on this diet. got tons of energy too! :) peace bro

Why did you come here to post pictures of raw vegetables? Did you expect a few pats on the back? Theres literally nothing positive about the picture to say except for the fact that its causing you to become less of a tub of fat shit.

i thought it might motivate you to eat healthier, you fat di/ck/. some people who have actual knowledge knowledge, unlike you being a chain cook at mcd, could actually advice on vitamin contents of the food, what to mix with what. it takes like 15 minutes to eat a plate like this you idiot, it's exploring flavours of natural food, and what goes well with what, it leaves me happy and healthy, even tho i let myself go due to stress past few years and need to get back in shape, but all you can do is criticise if something is not your favourite instant ramen, you sad cunt. cheers.

>being THIS fucking triggered

Stop projecting so hard and go stuff another raw bell pepper into your fat face, you fat fucking fatass.

>throw everything on a plate : the foodening

I sort of agree with OP... One can't appreciate the arts of the kitchen without knowing and loving the ingredients. And it looks amazingly healthy.

>actually I'm fat

Well, you could definitely improve your diet from this health-wise while also eating tastier food.

neither this
nor that
has any substance. it's just insulting and illogical opinionated and childish trolling. you have nothing to say, so leave. thanks.

how? please be more specific. i am especially interestead in food that is healthful and takes little or no time to prepare. thanks in advance for all the tips.

For someone who has SO LITTLE time that they cant heat up their food, you seem to have plenty of it to spend being booty blasted on imageboards.

Fatfuck logic.

You can get better calcium and protein for less cals if you're dieting. Are you very fond of cheese or do you have other sources that you could consider? I can recommend kefir or yogurt for higher protein ratio and better satiation.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
/
you apparently also can't read - i don't have a good access to a kitchen.

you still didn't make one VALID criticism of my food. you've just been insulting (although i lost it there for a sec lol bro) and childish. are you aware that minors are not welcome here?

i would be happy for you if you could make ONE logical argument. or suggest ONE improvement. you so silly.

Looks yummy and very healthy, but I would prefer at least 1 cooked meal a day personally. Still, would eat/10 for sure.

What is on the right side of the plate in the middle picture? looks like some kind of meat?

>You can get better calcium and protein for less cals
please make recommendations of products, i am inclined to agree but im interested in more calcium sources

>Are you very fond of cheese or do you have other sources that you could consider?
i dont want to eat too much meat. i do get fish daily, its salmon in the third pic, not much tho. i just supplement calcium and protein with cheese and other sources, i also cycle the types of cheese i eat. i just dont want to miss out on any nutrients but do reccomend more.

> I can recommend kefir or yogurt for higher protein ratio and better satiation.
thats kefir in the third pic i eat kefir or yoghurt daily. kefir is miracle food.

> but I would prefer at least 1 cooked meal
> What is on the right side of the plate in the middle picture?
the middle pic is boiled (just for a few minutes tho, mostly uncoocked) cauli and broccolis. there is also boiled kasha (grains) and a leftover beef/chicken stew that my family had. i try not to eat with them bcus they dont like veg so much, but if they have sth good ill take it.

The problem with your food OP is the lack of any kind of coherency. It looks like you took everything you could in the vegetables section of the mall and threw it raw on the plate, because "vegetables are healthy", right ? Fact is : it's not that easy and some things don't go well together.

I mean try to come up with recipes for once.

>because "vegetables are healthy"
yes.
>it's not that easy
how to improve the nutritional and vitamins value in the foods pictured
>some things don't go well together.
isnt that a matter of personal taste?
biochemically what are the conflicts on my plate?
>I mean try to come up with recipes for once.
why?

thank you for your reply in advance.

>how to improve the nutritional and vitamins value in the foods pictured
Food doesn't stop to nutritional values and vitamins, otherwise we would rely only on stupid shit like Soylent or daily capsules. Presentation is important, flavor is important. So try to improve how your stuff looks, for once.
>why?
Why not ? You're on a cooking board.

Jesus Christ! I can't even imagine how bland this must taste. How about some Dressing on that salad Thing? How about saome Sauce? What a miserable Display. Why would you post this on a Forum about cooking? It's just some randowm raw ingredients slapp on a plate? Did your mom leave you alone for the Weekend and this what you came up with?

So this how autists get their Nutrition. Interesting

for me at present time nutrition is the most important. and after a long time of overeating on prepared meals (mostly fast food but hey, it was highly processed and heated, ye?) i find joy in re-learning the real taste of food.
i can see myself enjoy cooking more in the future when i have more opportunity, right now spending time and effort on cooking food thats superhealthy in natural state is a low priority for me. but thank you for trying to talk without being retarded senpai

Ok mate, whatever helps you loose weight.

Since you were/are fat it makes sense that you get obsessive about eating habits, maybe you need that kind of routine to fix your bad habits and good for you.
But, you dont seem to understand that this is a cooking board, your food looks bland, low quality, badly prepared and to be straight, not very appealing at all.
I eat whatever i feel like eating, i season, i cook, i dont take medication/supplements and i feel this is the most healthy approach and its what id advise anyone to do, but yeah, this is probably way better than what you used to eat, though i would never eat something this boring willingly

Looks good man. Healthy, tasty, and quick to prepare. Similar to how I like to eat. I also don't mind bland food at all, as long as it is healthy. Though 3 meals like that in a day might be too much for me.

Currently I'm trying keto for the first time. Just started last Saturday so I've been eating lots of veggies but also lots of butter and fatty meat. It's been pretty good. I feel my energy level is more stable throughout the day and feel like I have more stamina. Also getting to eat spoonfuls of butter is pretty sweet.

Also I've just learned about intermittent fasting and turns out its actually good for your health. This is how I've always eat and my parents always used to give me shit about it. Currently I only eat when I feel hungry. Usually once or twice a day. Saves quite bit of time on cooking and cleaning up.

>the flavour is fine. after weeks of eating like this, without salt and sugars i assure you you would appreciate it as well.

I can tell from the Picture how bland it is because it really doesn't leae much to the imagination. Guess you can even get used to this prison Food Tier meals. I'd rather Keep turning my ingredients into something actually delicious thanks. That's what cooking does. Doesn't even take much time and effort

>All those fucking pills
Are you 80 years old? There's absolutely no reason to take that many supplements, frankly you don't need to take any if you eat right

>this is what fat People think healthy eating Looks like
>this is probably why they go back to processed shit after two weeks

You know you can eat healthy and delicious right? Just takes some Basic cooking skills and like 30 minutes of time

That egg is a mess. Steam it, 15 minutes. It'll be perfectly cooked and the shell will practically fall off.

very good point. i do obsess a bit. in a way i think i am trying to get healthy and back to fit as quickly as i can. its kinda bland, but its not - you really can feel new flavours when you limit the seasoning. the quality is just regular, i go for cheap but fresh, i dont necesaarily go for organic tho. im hoping all these vitamins and carefully chosen supplements will help with my depression. i am just trying to form healthy habits to build upon, and i will consider more cooking when i move out from where i live, which is with some family as i went broke, fat, and depressed last year over work troubles. im using this to kinda shape my perceptions of foods and build healthy eating routines. i assure you it is not boring though.

hi there senpai. its like i said in response to its really quite cost effective, quick, easy and not bothersome at all kind of cooking.
i dont believe in keto or dont know enough abt it, im old fashioned like that - ill just eat everything but limit the carbs and increase protein and veg.
intermittent fasting is about how long your feeding window is compared to your daily fast. i eat these at 10am, 2pm, 6pm, therefore i eat only 8 hours and fast 16. its good :)

no - cooking has little to do with flavour. it just makes some foods more easily digested and often increases caloric density of the foods. learn what cooking is, what purpose does it serve, and how it affected homo sapiens historically. flavour is a matter of preference tho. you are very confused in your knowledge.

i didnt eat right for the longest time and supplements are listed and carefully chosen
vit d as i live in a cold and dark place ;< vit c is the miracle vitamin, omega 3 is beneficial also, probiotics are newly found to be exxtremely important, and i take a joint complex of some sort as my knee kinda hurts from lots of exercise i do. all is right bro, supplementation is something everyone should consider.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
i choose not to spend my 30 minutes on cooking. thats how i prepared my food. try commenting without judging, thanks, cheers.

the fresh egg in the middle of plate 1 is boled semi-hard. some of the white fell off while peeling along with the shell. that what happens to fresh eggs when they are not overcooked.

why do poeple on the cooking board give bad advice with a huge sense of self importance when in reality they cannot even cook an egg properly? oh i forgot, its like that everywhere and thats why i hate people :/

1/10 presentation, and colors on the plate is terrible. Obviously it's healthy, but that doesnt automatically qualify it as good here on Veeky Forums. Flavors need to have balance. Youre throwing random shit on a plate. Sure it might taste good to you because youve been eating processes shit forever, so you feel like youve discovered real food for the first time, but those of us who actually cook often are not impressed. You ask people to rate what youve done then disregard it all with some dumb shit excuses. Either take the contructive criticism or dont ask.

>i like bland food
nah, you just like being lazy

again, no substance whatsoever.
what doesnt go with what in my pic? how do you know i ate it together? nothing you said is constructive. criticism? yes, lots all around? constructive? almost none yet. :/

and how do you know that exactly?

> - cooking has little to do with flavour. it just makes some foods more easily digested and often increases caloric density of the foods. learn what cooking is, what purpose does it serve, and how it affected homo sapiens historically. flavour is a matter of preference tho. you are very confused in your knowledge.

>and how do you know that exactly
Because you're fat and can't be fucked to spend more than 10 minutes putting a decent meal together, yet you express happiness at being able to shove bland as shit food in your mouth. So basically you're a lazy fat fuck who loves to shovel any kind of food in his mouth no matter how shit it is. And as always, en-joy!

oh fuck, OP didn't arrange his food as if he was serving it to someone in a restaurant! what a slovenly bastard, I bet he doesn't even wear a waistcoat and pocket watch or shine his shoes when he goes to the grocery store.

He's right. People here are really quite uneducated... check this my dude:
ted.com/talks/suzana_herculano_houzel_what_is_so_special_about_the_human_brain

somewhat logical, yet mistaken argument. you don't know enough about me and my choices to determine all that. you simply assume too much. youre a weak troll, but a coherent hater. have a good one ;P

Most people like having a decent meal for themselves whether they are at a restaurant or not. Did you forget where you are? You go on the cooking board and are surprised when the anons like well prepared food.

Nah, I reckon I'm pretty spot on.

i hear what youre saying about liking the taste without seasoning, but i still advise to take all the vegetables and greens and make a real salad out of it, it will essentially be the same workload and nutrition (vinaigrette replaces butter on bread) but opens up a world of different tastes. a bottle of olive oil, a basic cheap wine vinegar and a glass of mustard will last you ages, you can also make a large bottle of it and just shake it up before reusing.
A typical weeknight meal for me would be a satisfying salad, which basically is a combination of different textures and tastes, using anything i have lying around or whatever looked good when shopping :
>redonion,cucumber,radish,tomato,crumbled dried bread,parsley,cilantro+vinaigrette of lemon,redwinevinegar,oliveoil,garlic
>beets,walnuts,bitter greens,herbs,feta,lemon,oil
>fennel,apples,honey,vinegar,oil

the most basic vinaigrette is shallot,mustard,oliveoil and vinegar and basically id be happy to eat a salad with a vinaigrette with 2 slices of bread, while id be unhappy to eat a plate of plain things.
even if you dont go heavy on seasonings, or if you dont use any at all, the mixture of things will make a good and healthy meal.
Completely unrelated but you can peel the egg under cold running water, fresh out of the pot than it will stay intact if youre careful, even if still soft inside.
I wish you the best and hope youll find joy in cooking once you got access to a kitchen, because it makes you think about what you put inside your body from another point of view than nutrition, but those 2 things go hand in hand and cooking will motivate you to stay away from fastfood and trash for good.

>cooking has little to do with flavour
Kill Yourself my autistic man

>cooking has little to do with flavour. it just makes some foods more easily digested and often increases caloric density of the foods. learn what cooking is, what purpose does it serve, and how it affected homo sapiens historically. flavour is a matter of preference tho. you are very confused in your knowledge.
Op, you should try some collard greens, I heard humans have been eating them since caveman days. You can parboil them and saute them to cook much faster than traditional boiling. You just need a bit of good stock/broth as they cook down, maybe some onions first. You might as well put some herbs and spices in at some point right? Profile: just because you take big pharma pills doesn't mean you need to cut out the original vitamins of herbs an spices. They are edible medical blessings and your food is needlessly bland, but if that's your aesthetic I'd try some, but your talk dismissing cooking for flavor was foolish as you can see by me requiring two reaction pics to commentate.

Youre saying you ate each individual thing on your plate, let your palate cleanse before eating anything else? Flavors linger on the tongue. Quit being so dismissive, its fucking stupid.

>im actually fat
yes, we can tell

thank you for returning my faith in humanity. your post was a pleasure to read and i will keep it in mind for when i can go back to cooking. i actually enjoy it if im in the right place (both mentally and physically for it) - and ill happily swap butter for olive oil once i have a place to put my olive oil bottle.
as for the egg i did peel it under a tap, was tricky as hell, these eggs are farm-sourced not store bought, it really has to do with freshness and quality in this case. i send you hugs

Yeah, old news. I skimmed over the transcript and you seem to think the theoretical mechanisms that lead to our increased brain size and decreased jaw muscles makes it correct to eat hospital/swedish prison food. I might watch the full Ted talk later just for fun in case I am remembering something else with the same funfacts.

lol THATS dismissive.

>go on cooking board
>post a plate of uncooked food
>"hey, give me some comments guys!"
>"try cooking it, maybe?"
>"omg you unsubstantiated hater, youre just jelly and trolling ;p

>not oats, blueberries and side of eggs for breakfast
>not chicken, broccoli and rice for every other meal

Are you even trying to make it?

>not having 14 scoops on the side

You gotta be fuckin' kidding me

>Did you forget where you are?
no. no I didn't.

Looks good would eat

>these are basically just fresh veg and some protein and fat items, or leftovers from family meals

Yeh, that's what it looks like, what's there to rate?

Depressing/10

>that glass mug
>that boiled egg
>that bread shape
>that type of fork
>buckwheat
>beet soup
>kefir
>fresh radishes
>salmon

Ok, OP, the jig is up. What part of Russia are you from?

poland :(

Oh my. That's the best part of Russia :3

but the worst part of europe. also explains why im so argumentative an whiny ;)

I love Poland. What part are you from?

Veeky Forums will give you good marks for this I'm sure.
It looks like you're putting in a very solid effort for your nutrition. I used to be like this when I imagined myself a weight lifter/tri-athlete.

Veeky Forums will nitpick you and bitch as you've already seen.
I would advise getting a hot plate if you don't have ready access to a kitchen though.
A slow cooker could be a valuable asset when helping to cook a hearty meal and manage time as well.
DO NOT BE ASHAMED IF YOUR COUNTRY!
Take pride in your heritage and mute anyone who says otherwise.

cheers, fellow european!
i like the first and last plate, the vegetables in the middle one look a bit overcooked or canned. apart from the broccoli.

USA #1 (please pray for us)

Cut the meat and cheese if you can.Add vegetables if hungry more carbs.

You're a healthy fucker, I'll give you that. Here's my "going through a withdrawal diet" -
>like 8 sandwiches with cheese, salami, tomato
>6 chicken nuggets, one of them consumed cold right out of the box
>some french fries with bbq sauce
>4 eggs with some mayo
>a liter of lemon lime flavor vitamin water

I don't eat like this often but I have to quit booze and I'd rather over eat for a little while until I get back on my feet and feel like a human.

>Breakfast
Blue raspberry Poptart & coffee

>Lunch
Pizza Hotpocket

>Coffee

>Dinner
Spaghetti

I'm thinking a black casket, but maybe a nice chocolate brown

cold and sad/10