Burger king is buying popeyes

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/02/popeyes_burger_king_tim_hortons_fried_chicken_fast.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the foood is shit

I love me those sources!

nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/02/popeyes_burger_king_tim_hortons_fried_chicken_fast.html
ur lazy, and fat!

AYO HOL UP HOL UP
SO U SAYIN
U BE SAYIN DAT
U SAYIN DAT DAT
U BE TALKIN BOUT DAT
DAT MUFUGGIN
MUFUGGIN BIX MAAFUCKIN CHICKENZ
DAT MAAFUCKIN CHICKENZ
DA FUCKIN CHICKENZ
GON BE OWNED BY BURGER KANGZ N SHIIIIIIIET?

Mike Huckabee must be so sad.

F

F

WE WUZ CHIKKEN KANGZ N SHEEEIT

Couldn't care less. Not some places I frequent.

*traces Z across face*
on nuh-uh brotha
*sucks teeth*
oh no u dint
*avoids creasing shoes*
u gon don it dis time
*adjusts mouth jewellery*
we wuz mo den slaves
*pops champagne with Jay-Z*
WE
*nigga pls*
WUZ
*jigga*
KANGZ
*pyramids blasting off*
MUFUCKA

*runs afro pick through hair*
ai'ght yo lezz do dis
*dribbles basketball through legs*
we brothas got mad ups
*secures jeans by holding crotch*
us niggas finna wile out on yo ass
*ties bandanna around face*
shiet watchu lookin at white boy?
*sees no window bars at convenience store*
dint u kno dat we got dis game on lock?
*spreads peanut butter on banana*
nigga my pops wuz a pantha
*throws pair of shoes over electrical wire*
we wuz makin spain our bitch befo yo white ass even did shiet
*wears contradictory symbols co-opted by pan-africanism*
das rite, WE WUZ
*draws tech-9 from gym bag*
GODDAMN MOTHAFUCKIN
*hits up boys on nextel 2-way radio phone*
KANGZ N SHIET

Do you guys ever get tired of memeing?

It's all they really have.

Maybe the prices will become reasonable

Someone had to do it.

No they didn't

fuck me I've loved popeyes for years, now they're only going to turn to shit. worst day of my life desu

This is no time for jokes. Popeyes is about to get fucking raped

Good maybe popeyes prices will chill the fuck out for some average as hell fried chicken

>NO FUN ALLOWED

Good hope they open in Australia, although if they do, they will probably be overpriced, can't be worse than KFC though.

heh

Now that Tim Hortons & Burger Kings parent company is buying it, i sure hope that they bring it to Canada. We've only got KFC (which sucks) and Chicken Delight (which is OK but usually overpriced).

There are Popeyes in Canada, just not in your tiny little town.

Where do you think you are?

That's all Popeyes is worth, 1.8 bil? As long as they keep up the quality in terms of the recipe and service..

Maybe they'll bring back the onion rings.

Either way, I can't see this going too well. It's a shame that I can't eat popeye's too often. It fucks with my ulcers and I end up vomiting a lot of blood.

you know how badly the bruger king owners fucked them up? popeyes is going to be trash within 3-4 yrs guarantee it. get it while you can, it was one of the last good fast food shops

Memes are the raison d'ĂȘtre

Popeyes in Canada is shitty so this will barely affect me but im annoyed at more bullshit tim hortons owns

It's not that I don't believe you, but do the BK owners have a track record of doing it?

Fucking up decent franchises? Absolutely because unused to thing Burger King was a decent choice

martina martinez?

>unused to thing

Burger King makes the worst burgers. I can only imagine the quality of Popeyes going down. Well, I guess there's always Church's but they are so ghetto.

Can any leafs speak about Tim Horton's quality once it was purchased by the Kangz?

what if burger king leverages the popeyes spicy chicken for the BK spicy chicken crisp sandwich? holy shit that would be incredible.

Their food has always been shit.

What if BK forces Popeye's to bread their chicken in that garbage they used for the chicken fries (Cheeto dust, for example) to bring in customers?

Mmm, Cheeto Crusted Fried Chicken

guys, guys, what if it works the otherway?
what if it happens flip side and popeyes makes the rest of the corporation of better quality instead?
think about that

Yes, kinda like how K-mart improved Sears.

Uhh no?

Fucking leafs

Burger King in our area at least is suffering the same problem as KFC.

They just DGAF.

Chinese levels of filth, staffing issues, etc. I guess the new model for these restaurants is 'You're just supposed to use the drive-thru'.

it was OK in the late 90's when they made everything in house but then the franchise made a push for expansion and they kept cutting corners everywhere. most recently they lost the contract for their bean supplier out to mcdonalds and now they're pushing cheap burned low grade arabica beans which they're spinning as "New and Improved Dark Roast". absolutely disgusting.

>Smaller portions
>higher prices
>consistently hire uppity niggers
fuck burger king

F

Arkansas here. God damn you bastard, you made me spit water all over my keyboard.

f

Of course not.

>Absolutely because unused to thing Burger King was a decent choice

FUCKING LEAFS

FUKKIN BIX NOOD!

I just want decent tendies at the kang

Nigger

If burger King is taking over popeyes, it will become a dump.

There is one in Kingston that's decent

Yumbrands owns Tacobell, KFC, A&W, Roy Rogers and a lot of other companies. They're trying to corner the Chicken market. Better for me working in a hick town for the next few years on this pipeline. Guaranteed to have BurgerKing/Popeyes combo franchises.

it's been known your just late to the tea party as usual user-kun

F