6$ for this, please find a flaw

6$ for this, please find a flaw

Where's the ketchup?

>MSG
>low quality meat
>sugary sauce to cover the blandness of the food

Looks similar to a place down the street. It's just a mound of rice, meat and veggies drenched in Teriyaki. Perfect highschooler food, but I wouldn't touch shit like that anymore.

lmfao dude it's fucking raw hahaha

>find a flaw
Other than that it's sideways and I don't a see a beer or soda in the picture... I literally can't. Hole in the wall chinaman food is god tier.

it's not at my house

MSG is fine you fucking numale.

>terriyaki

Nigger, this is pork with bean sprouts doused in some kind of 5 spice sauce. Ill give you the MSG though.

White people shouldn't eat cats

Yeah if you like cancer.

This. There is literally nothing wrong with MSG. It's like listing salt as a flaw.

you ordered rice instead of noodles

i can buy the same amount of kebab for half the price, and its basically just meat contraty to the shitloads of noodles and rice they put in this

MSG doesn't cause cancer. At worse it can cause short term blood pressure increases because it builds up during the day and isn't flushed from the body as quickly as other salts.

Do you live in a 3rd world country?

MSG is shit.
The nips only use it because their cuisine is so bland.
If you can cook properly MSG is irrelevant.

There is no evidence of a link between MSG and cancer.
I bet you're one of those retard housewives who eat food that's been grilled/smoked and/or red meat, yet immediately start bitching if food has MSG in it.

>noodles
They're bean sprouts you fucking idiot.

If anything, MSG leaves your mouth feeling dry, salty and, for me, your stomach churning and aching.

>implying it's the MSG and not the giant fucking pool of grease

No

That's a reasonable price in a modern country.

As long as it was decent on the palate.

Most thai/Chinese/Vietnamese around here will cost you $6-$8 for something similar.
If it's less, it usually is low quality taste/texture.

In my area its pretty fucking cheap for what it is. Plus it had some nice fresh garlic and ginger, which most strip mall chinese places dont add. I would rate it an 8/10

You can survive for a week on $6

>no chinese food
if you can call that "surviving"

You must be American. Only retarded fat Americans would think shit like MSG and all the other crap in fast food is "fine."

Honestly user, you're the worst type of faggot. I hope you die.

You mention fresh garlic/ginger and now my mind is rolling with ideas for dinner.
Thank you.

find a flaw.

Too shiny

Fucking australian phone...

>find a flaw
Gravity at a guess.

skinny slacks and gay shoes

Trim your fingernails

fat sausage fingers

Gulp gulp.... whhaaauu

I hope a migrant rapes and kills you

now you're gonna feel bad when one actually does

plasticines absorbing into your food tbhq

Same. I can feel my stomach churning just from looking at it. I'll get LeAnn chin once in awhile because it does taste good, but I make sure I'm staying home for at least 12 hours after

>I have nothing to reply
>"Well you're american, and fat!"
Man oh man does it feel good to be in kindergarten again. I would have guessed you're the american, considering retards who base their opinions on their feefees are a majority there, but I guess you're just one of the special needs kids.

you're a disease.

Zoom out so we can see a bit of your home and possessions

you theif!

It looks like shit Panda Express tier but for $6 id buy it (if I didn't have anything better to eat at home).

It's a seasoning you fuckwit. Do you think using salt or black pepper or anything else to flavor food is bad?

I like dirty cheap chinese food better than restaurant chinese food
is that a sin?

I have a place down the street that serves extremely mediocre Chinese food at low, low prices. Its great, because a single large $8 serving feeds me for an entire day.

Healthy, nah. But I dont indulge often, only when I need a quick meal.