I made an authentic bento (弁当) for lunch tomorrow

I made an authentic bento (弁当) for lunch tomorrow.
What else is good to add?

Good job. Looks totally authentico to me.

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

"Authentic" is a pretty retarded standard for a bento box.

>authentic
OP here.
I get you, what's traditional?
Mine's broccoli and rice (gohan) with sliced pork and plum sauce.
I'm hoping to move to Japan to teach Engrish soon and really want to fit in?
I eat Pocky and KFC and I'm 1/8th Japanese in my mothers side.
Please help, tomodachi.

kill yourself

I have no reason to commit Seppuku (腹切り).
Please be respectful.
What do you like in your bento?

>What else is good to add?
Add a bullet to your head you worthless weeb fuck

AESTHETIC

>weeb
Do you know where you are?

Yeah, on the food and cooking board which isn't the anime board

Kill yourself

that doesn't even say seppuku tho it says harakiri, seppuku would actually be 切腹 cause 切 onyomi is setsu and 腹 onyomi is fuku then thru 連濁 it becomes seppuku, but this is weird for this word because it's actually 漢語 and 連濁 most often occurs in 大和言葉

wat (¿€§)

The food and cooking board on an anime website

why do even only slightly anime related threads always go to shit on Veeky Forums?
this is Veeky Forums after all

a little rice ball that looks like a duck

I hope you're either pretending to be retarded or just practicing your Japanese. No one should write like this. And that's coming from a total weeb.

taking multiple linguistics courses in japanese intensified my autism 10 fold

A paper crane, cherry blossoms, and a mini sumo figurine.

Oh, look, a little cuck/ faggot food box thread. How cute.

weeb kill ur self lol