>make chicken flavoured ramen
>SAVE THE BROKEN BITS OF RAMEN LEFT IN PACKET
>make it slightly more soupy than normal
>pour over toast
>put flcie of cheese on top
>slide the lil crispy ramen bits on top

wa la

red pepper flakes

Cream of mushroom soup with fresh ground pepper.

This sounds like the white trash version of french onion soup, sans the onion part. I'm still trying it anyway

go for it, it was my pick-me-up as a depressed retarded student

make sure its cheap nasty 'plastic' cheese slices too

I don't even mind the 'plastic' ones (good on burgers) but only have somewhat-okay quality cheese rather than plastic. Either way

An ol' shake-a-shake of cayenne

Maybe try a bolognese sauce.

as long as it melts and goes all goopy dude

nice get, too

Ended up using beef ramen, provolone and some black pepper, it's not bad. Toast melted immediately, though.

Seriously, two drops of sesame seed oil makes a gigantic difference.

salt, pepper, garlic powder. Sometimes raw onions if I have some leftover ones chopped up

lao gan ma
golden mountain sauce
gochujang
nip 7 spice
nam prik
sesame oil

Take your pick.

there's definitely a sweet spot for the toast, less liquid next time

but glad you enjoyed it, sounds like a good combo

Idk if this is weird or not but I put some diet soda in it. I prefer diet pepsi but any diet non-clear soda works fine. I'd say maybe 1/4 of a can of soda for 1 pack of ramen, any more than that and it's much too sweet for me (although if you've never done it before it'd probably be best to do less than 1/4 to ease yourself into it).

That sounds disgusting

It takes some getting used to but it has a nice crisp taste. I think it has something to do with the sodium

>omelette ramen

Alright. Now you're just bullshitting me, user.

>snake fruit

Kys you indogs/malon/chinkawhore.

where is this 'snakefruit' you speak of?

And fresh scallions. Also pork if I've got it.

broccoli and an egg

Furikake
Chopped scallions
Chopped mushrooms
Leftover roast beef/chicken/pork/fish
Salad shrimp
Squeeze of lime

Go to your local Asian grocery and get good soy sauce. They'll also have the best sauces and chilies for your ramen.

that sounds disgusting are you okay?

I like to add green onion, cilantro, culantro, adobo, and a pit of frank's hot sauce.

Back in my really fucked up days I once ejaculated into a bowl of steaming hot ramen and stirred it up. I know it sounds disgusting but I shit you not it was the best tasting ramen I've ever had. Adds a bit of thickness to the whole thing and just enough protein to make you feel like you're eating healthy. Try it out sometime, you may be surprised

dude why though, please explain your intentions

He wants OP to achieve meaningful gains, can't let any protein loss take place -- reabsorb that shit.

do not put loli in shopping basket

Back when I was just out of college and still working dead-end minimum wage jobs, I was super low on money. And instead of buying expensive spices and shit to switch up my ramen and other cheap college-tier food, I decided to experiment with using semen as an igredient. I've never really minded the taste of semen and I was really curious to see if it would totally ruin my food or make it better, and as far as ramen goes, it turned out really nice. I don't do it that much any more but that has more to do with just how inconvenient it is to squeeze one out every time I want a tasty bowl of ramen

Sometimes I put curry powder if I want something different

I've eaten my own jizz before when i was really horny, but why would you do it when you're clear of mind and wanting to cook?
I don't associate cooking with sexual arousal in any way.

Are you mentally ill?

>I've eaten my own jizz before
>Are you mentally ill?

>Kalles kaviar is a Swedish brand of smörgåskaviar.
>Swedish

of course

I don't associate cooking with sexual arousal either ya dope. I didn't do it because the sight of boiling $0.50 noodles gets me all hot and bothered, I did it because I thought semen tasted good and I wanted to see how it would alter the stuff I eat

Invest in better ramen first of all
Get some frozen shabu shabu meat (or slice yourself if you have access to a meat shaver)
Poach eggs in advance and marinate in soy sauce, keel in fridge
Add bok choy, peppers, broccoli, mushrooms

The meat should be so so thin it will go from frozen to cooked if you throw it in near the end

I hate Veeky Forums sometimes

Me too.

korean reporting in

>green onion
>sliced garlic
>egg

seafood edition
>bean sprouts
>shrimp and/or scallops

elder god tier
>use selleongtang (ox bone soup) or samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup) instead of water

I like to buy those microwavable bags of steamed broccoli and then dump ramen over them with the flavor powder but the water drained so it's stronger. The moisture from the broccoli makes it form a sauce and it's like 500% healthier

>all that sodium

How do you cook ramen noodles in a microwave?

Are you a Filipino by any chance?

add cayenne pepper powder, green onions and a couple drops of sesame oil to any cheap instant ramen makes a huge difference. add thin slices of beef and boiled bokchoy if you got extra time

keep this kinda bullshit in 9fag, you 9faggot

I love how you started off with "idk if this is weird" for a clearly weird thing. Top kek my man.

May as well just make a batch of real ramen
>ラーメン
(that's Japanese for ramen).

shin ramen with egg and kimchi. mushrooms or lettuce is good too.