Alright, Veeky Forums, this paycheck im gonna try and improve my dietary health...

alright, Veeky Forums, this paycheck im gonna try and improve my dietary health, but im living on minimum wage and have very little culinary experience or utensils
im thinking rice and beans as a staple but whats the best way to prepare them, and with what?

please Veeky Forums i need help
i live on hot pockets
im so sad and malnourished

Kill yourself

wow ok maybe i will god
asking for advice and get only hate and silence
love you too, cu/ck/

Try lean pockets.

Also try cooking real food.

thats why i came to you guys
i dont know how
more than that, though, i dont know what to cook when im on a budget

i feel the same way bro, but honestly i wouldn't come to any board for advice.

do cajun pintos and crinkle cut fries with tony chachere's

a man can go far on beans rice, and potatoes, but also include eggs. go to costco and buy 60 eggs for $10.

also, buy spam and pickled eggs. learn to can and make your own bread.

use ramen as a base food, where you can add other foods to it. don't eat it by itself.

don't buy sugary foods. don't buy soda. buy water by the gallon.

don't drink. when you do drink, do it on special occasions, and drink only the good stuff.

use these tips wisely, user.

>ramen as a base
i like ramen, what are some good ways to enhance it?
what is the best variety to buy?

i personally prefer chicken, but add some carolina reaper and tony chachere's with a hard boiled egg, and you got yourself a delicious meal

>carolina reaper
>2013 hottest pepper in the world
eh, sorry, im a guero boy, i dont think i can handle that
alternatives?

tabasco

i guess tobasco's alright
is tapatio or chalula acceptable?

ofc

well, that sounds p damn delicious, but what else can i do?
ive been living on a single food source for a while now, and i know that anything grates when you add infinite repition

Dude step it up and at least get some El Yucateco instead of that weak ass shit.

i am the whitest white boy in soaz
i can barely handle tobasco

Grill some chicken and mix it with rice and broccoli to take to work for lunch. Grab some fruit for a snack.

It's alright. You've got to try them out slowly and gradually. You get used to it the more you experience it and the more you can taste the other flavors in the sauce (until you get up to the insanely hot for hot's sake shit).

Try it, don't be afraid!

Veeky Forums really needs a 'cheap eating' sticky. we get multiple of these threads a day.

but i like my tastebuds intact
desu tho i got an ass-kickin four pack sampler for christmas, and ive been digging it. it still puts a fire in my sinus, but man is it tasty

i second this notion