> all fast food

> shit tier

>you
>are
>A
>smart-ass

can't nobody touch checkers/rallys

God tier

this and pic related are the only ones with any standard of quality.
I also like taco bell but I wouldn't put it in god tier.

Does chipotle count as fast food?

I think so.

Big Carl might be my favorite fast food burger and their tendies are some of the best in the game, way overlooked and underrated.

culvers is god tier

i've never even heard of this place before what the fuck.

culvers cooks your sandwich to order rather then having a sandwich off the heat lamp= god tier.
your missing out on something good user.

Culver's is the epitome of flyover

Nothing above nostalgia-tier. Chicken sandwiches with added jalapenos after school almost every time. Good thing school was only twice a week else I'd be a fat fuck.

look it up bro do eeeeeet!!

In-N-Out makes me homesick.

Not because I ate there a ton, but because they just don't exist out here.

By location, absolutely. But for fast food, they're good stuff.

Fast food places are OK but they are on $3 max less expensive than the locally owned eatery.

never had In-N-Out.

Who /cookout/ here?

If you find yourself near one, I'd recommend trying it.

Animal-style fries are an experience unto themselves, but at the very least give their cheeseburger a shot.

Shakes aren't bad either; they taste like the ones I used to make with my folks as a kid. You can order them neapolitan, and as the name implies they'll mix chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry together for you.

Like half of what they serve isn't on the menu, for whatever reason.

Everything I get from Hardee's is cold. After the third time in a row I'm done tbqh.

Now if we're talking Dave's famous half pound double from Wendy's, or the bacon deluxe triple from Culver's...

Always hot and fresh. That's the key

Based in Wisconsin. Spread out around the midwest. Excellent quality food and frozen custard

>Like half of what they serve isn't on the menu
Orange County here. Tell me what I should order that's off menu. I didn't care much for the animal style fries.

I drive 5 minutes to school and pass an In-N-Out both ways almost every day.

Eh, I can't guess what you will and won't like, so here:
thrillist.com/eat/los-angeles/the-in-n-out-secret-menu-ranked

Contrary to what the guy says, I used to get Flying Dutchmen when I was bulking. Tastier than they look, if you have a tolerance for salt.

Most of those are shit m8. I'd rather just order another burger than ruin its balance with extra patties and shit. I was hoping for something that really breaks the formula but that's my fault for thinking it'd really be that different with the same ingredients.

I'll try the root beer float and animal style burger next time I go though. Thanks senpai.

Everything there just has such a ridiculously high price. I swear any combo costs over $8 and the sandwich itself costs over $5.

Can any of you Americans explain this? Why do you have two different brands that use the same branding? Is Hardees the same as Carls Jr? And if so why bother with the different names?

It's worth the price.

It's something to do with regions in the US.

East of the Mississippi River: Hardee's

West of the Mississippi River: Carl's Jr.

The only thing they do well is breakfast, and even that's debatable (their biscuits are SO fucking salty). Their burgers are vomit inducing.

shilling aside I'd rather get two mcdoubles or two mcchickens for under $3

the grass-fed burg is dank

I hear a lot of hate for Wendy's but in canada they're one of my favourite chains

Wendy's is best fast food, Carl's Jr is a close 2nd

I love Wendy's except for one fucking thing.
Those SHIT TIER PICKLES.
I fucking love pickles, and they use the worst, nastiest tasting pickles ever. I don't know who their supplier is, but it's the main reason I don't order burgers from there. Those fucking pickles taint the taste of the burgers, even after you pick them off.

maybe try ordering without pickles?
kill two birds with one stone.

For me, it's the McChicken.

Pic related just opened in my town. Their menu is terribly overpriced for what you get.

I don't like their buns. They taste sweet and don't really work with their burgers. Also their fries are shit tier.

Good stuff. Love the way they season their fries. I miss them here.

Agreed, not only for food but customer service as well. The drive thru line always stretches around the building completely and there's a good reason why.

Last time I traveled to California I wasn't crazy about In-n-Out, but I'm eager to try again.

Also really good. None of the locations around me serve breakfast though, which is unfortunate because I feel like theirs is a cut above everyone else's.

The fucken beer cheese and bacon burger. Holy shit I love that thing. I feel like I have to take a shower and go see a doctor after eating it but it's totally worth it.

What fast food place

Carl's $4 real deal is probably the most filling fast food combo for the price. RIP dollar menus.

but i get to cut the amount of people i have to be around from everyone in the restaurant to just the drive-thru window

also no tipping

Company A makes it big on west coast
Company B makes it big on east coast
Their items are similar
Company B loses money big
Company A buys company B, keeps the name so the returning customers are not confused

Hardee's > Carl's Jr
Rally's > Checkers

They're literally the same thing...

>tfw my closest is forty minutes away

What does Veeky Forums think about Freddy's?

Looks like shit, tastes like heaven.

My boss once took me for one of their turtles. It's one of the reasons i love that man. God tier steak burgers imo

...turtles?

>one of their turtles

I'm not following

Turtle sundae. Obviously in the dessert menu.

oh neat

i'll rank stuff near me

taco bell - poverty tier, only excusable when you have no other options 1/5
wendy's - solid choice and it's closer to me than mcdonald's, 4 for $4 is good 4/5
chick fil a - i don't like it personally, overpriced and small servings. food itself is passable 2/5
subway isn't fast food but the freedom of choice is nice 3/5
burger king moved away ;_;
mcdonald's is a lot better than people give it credit for. QPC w/ fries and a coke my dude 4/5
popeye's - ranks above kfc in my opinion, biscuits are incredible but no drive thru 4/5
in-n-out - while not quite the godsend of the west coast is still tasty 4/5
a&w - don't see the appeal, not a fan 2/5

PIZZA BONUS ROUND
pizza hut - moved away
domino's - cheapest and quality is decent 3/5
papa john's - good mix of price to value 4/5
round table - the best around, but expensive 4/5

>Burger King and Pizza Hut move away
How is that even possible? They're both staples of American cuisine.

the burger king and pizza hut near me both closed down and opened up as a chick fil a and a mod pizza, respectively. (mod pizza is awesome, 4/5 would be 5/5 if they delivered)

the next closest stores are so far away as to be unrealistic choices for a meal

godly tier because it's cheap and tasty.

In my area it's Wendy's for burgers and Papa John's for pizza (but only if it's at least 40% off). Papa John's is pretty solid up here in Canada.

burger King is low quality dumpster tier

top tier

Uee

What the fuck?

So two companies were founded completely independent of each other, and operated independently for years, and yet they looked at each other at one point and said "Yeah this shit is basically all the same" and just merged them?

Like that would be difficult to do even with something as basic as two coffee shops. You couldn't just merge Popeyes and KFC or Burger King and McDonald's.

texas reporting in, whataburger is god tier

My nigga

>Why do you have two different brands that use the same branding? Is Hardees the same as Carls Jr? And if so why bother with the different names?

Only Niggers eat at Hardees. Educated folk eat at Carl's Jr.

It's how we separate the lowlifes from the rest of us.

Branding.

Watch any Hardees commercials. All blacks.

Carl's Jr adverts are all fucking suburban white kids or some fucking blonde bimbo supermodel.

>Only Niggers eat at Hardees. Educated folk eat at Carl's Jr.

>tfw hear nothing but praise for wawas
>tfw west coast
>tfw have one really great memory of getting timmy's
>tfw america

What a burger

/cookout/ master race reportan in. might just head over there for a shake and a giant burger tray with their GODLY chilli cheese fries.

hardees used to have fried chicken too.

it was terrible, but they were open much later than KFC which was terrible too. Thank god for bojangles.

for me its the spicy chicken sandwich

where does church's place in the kfc popeye's spectrum?

popeye's=bojangle's>>>>>>>>zaxby's>church's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KFC grease sloppy snot textured rawfest.

>fucking blonde bimbo supermodel
Carl's Jr has had those commercials since before they were the same company. It's probably something to do with what the companies were and how they were marketed before Hardees was bought

Churches is the best. But theres a louisiana fried chicken in south l.a. that always has a line of nogs. Ive been wanting to try it.

steak n shake

My wife won't let me eat there because of their commercials

are you too big a cuck to go behind her back?

it's just tacos

Yeah basically it's a place that sells similar stuff but in a different area of the country.
Like the old Hardees used to look like pic related. I think they used to sell flame broiled burgers but they were really terrible and only really old people went there for breakfast or some shit.
They got bought out by Carl's Jr and vastly improved.
Honestly they should have just changed all of them to Carls Jrs since Hardees still kinda has a bad rep about it.

Fuck that shit, flattened and crispy burgers shouldn't exist. Shakes are bad too, always icy and flavorless.

no it's a tex mex burger.
I might but I would pay cash and get rid of the evidence

Only fast food places I eat at these days are Chick-Fil-A and Wendys.

CFA because their fries and chicky-nuggz are awesome. Wendys only because I like their chili and their "special" tryhard cheese fries.

Same thing happened with Rallys. I remember it being a really shitty burger joint up until it got bought by checkers.

This & my favorite drive through spot is Wendy's.

Why does 5 guys not do the drive thru thing anyway? Are they trying to stay away from the fast food look?
There are so many times I want to go there on lunch break but I can't be arsed to get out of my car and just end up going to somewhere else.

free peanuts are a nice bonus

>You couldn't just merge Popeyes and KFC or Burger King and McDonald's.
If BK was losing money, but McD thought "I could turn that place around" they could buy the company and and run it but leave the branding to keep the customers who hate McD.

Unrelated to food, but this shows a bunch of automotive companies mostly created individually actually belong to a small number of bigger companies.

burger King is buying pop eyes for 1.8 billion dollars. Google it.

Maybe calorie per dollar but there's rarely 1-3 dollar items on local eatery menus.