Steel reserve

Colt tastes the least bad
black steel reserve has the most alcohol, which is kinda the point
cobra is normally the cheapest

Olde FUCKING English

Colt, Cobra or Mickeys

Steel Reserve and OE are in plastic bottles now fuck that

who is this semen demon?

For me it is Steel Reserve, the hard working White man's malt liquor.

>The rest are all for welfare jigaboos and the homeless

I fucking hate niggers and bums

Mickeys for taste

Cobra for rage

Who?

I dont live in a trailer park so ive never tried malt liquor, what am I missing out on?

Should i go to the gas station right now and get some?

Yes. Its getting nice and drunk in a single bottle.

Start living and drinking bro

cobra

ashleyJ

Doesn't matter, I'm just going to turn it into a brass monkey anyways

Well for some of us it is two bottles.

Who dis?

>No Hurricane High Grav

Total shit list. Nearly as alcoholic as Steel Reserve but doesn't taste like total ass

See

>Steel Reserve where I live
>only 6% abv
How am I supposed to get even tipsy off of that?

Mickey's tastes the best imo, but there's some comedy in getting fucked up off OE.

Mickey's and Colt 45 are good. I'm not a big fan of OE and I hate Steel Reserve.

Only good because its cheap.

The taste is probably the closest you could get to a piss flavor. I would know I tend to end up drinking some of my own piss when I drink.

Olde English 'cause that's my brand

Mickeys is the supreme choice.

rollin

let's roll

Welp, I have nothing better to do since chinam00t done fucked up everything.

Colt 45 doesn't taste any worse than Budweiser/Coors

true, its the easiest to drink of them all.

None of the above, Hurricane is the best.

Soju > All

Old e

bit harsh but I agree with this fine fellow

I'm an Old english fan. It's not as tasty as Mickey's, but it has a high alcohol content and doesn't taste as shit as steel reserve.

Fuckin amateurs

gniss

Does anyone still have 40s being sold in glass bottles?

All the ones in OPs pictures are not all sold in plastic bottles. Fucking nig nogs breaking shit. Cant have nice things.

I think I saw a Mickeys still in glass once in the boonies.

Man, I want a 40 right now, but not in that plastic bottle shit.

btw, bud lite in glass bottles dont count, fucking either 32oz or low alcohol content.

So your telling me you get drunk off. 3 and 1/2 beers? Thats the equivalent of a 40 at 6% ABV. Unless your drinking Steel or High Gravity which is 8% ABV you shouldn't be feeling anything after one 40 unless your a fucken lightweight pussy.

ROLLIN
about to go to the liquor store anyway

I honestly meant to type "nice and toasty"

There are times when I can drink a 6 pack of beer, and not feel drunk at all, go out with my friend to a bar, have 2 more drinks and pass the fuck out.
Then like on Monday I drank 10 beers in a 3 hour period, came back to the hotel room, and immediately passed out. Woke up 2 hours later, felt sober, and drove home.

Another time I'll drink 1 beer, and get all sleepy, and tired.

There are a lot of factors involved in how much alcohol will get you feeling buzzed, or drunk.

I did the Edward 40 hand challenge a few times, and each one has been rather similar. I chug the first bottle, free that hand, go take a piss, and then finish the second bottle in an hour or so.
I only threw up once after finishing the second bottle, all other times I got decently drunk, and didnt need to drink for the rest of the night. Or maybe I took shots, I dont remember.

Last summer I was rebuilding an engine in my garage with a friend, he would come to help me out, and we would both consume 2x 40s throughout the 3-4 hour period or so. Stayed buzz, but not drunk.

There are a lot of variations.

Malt liquor is for niggers

They do in Southern Ontario.

I'd say Colt 45 is easier to drink cause it's a little sweeter than the rest but I'm an OE man myself, might just have to go out and grab one.

Steel Reserve or bust

What's the difference between malt liquor and beer?
Malt liquor isn't a thing over here in England.
Not that I'm aware of at least.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malt_liquor

MillerCoors, which I believe owns Mickey's and OE, uses plastic. Colt 45 still comes in glass.

Btw, black people don't even seem to be the ones that drink 40s anymore (unless they're older), it's mostly edgy white kids.

see

It is simply just cheap beer that tends to be a little stronger.

Olde English 800 and Colt 45 for Brass Monkeys, everything is for chumps

>brass monkey

DUDE.

I'm so glad other people actually know what this is. People think I'm ghetto garbage for drinking it but it's really no different from their fruity, overpriced mixed drinks

Rollan. I could use a buzz tonight

Its marketed to poor people, usually nigs who break bottles left and right.

There some some section 8 housing 2 blocks from me, their allies are littered with broken glass bottles.

>their allies are littered with broken glass bottles

Slamming the bottle down after finishing it is part of the fun... cleaning it up should be part of it too

I'm just saying, from what I notice I don't see many black people drinking that stuff. Malt liquor's main market now is probably young white people trying to be edgy/hipsters.

hence why everyone is switching to plastic.

Only MillerCoors is doing that.

Lame

Have you been to the black side of the city before? They have like 2 refrigerator doors full of 40s.

The hipster side of town has half a refrigerator shelf devoted to 40s

Mickey's counts?

Then definitely Mickey's. Colt 45 for the shit category.

the only one I've seen is an OE with the plastic bottle

Ay lmao

no, it's both demographics now.

as a millennial, many people drink it ironically. I drink it because it's 2.99$ to get buzzed with a low tolerance like I've got.

Hurricane

I drink Steel

>the contents of that fridge

explain

why do you put your fags in the fridge man

>a different kind of trips

Nice

Hmmmmm?

Keeps em fresh, one time I smoked a stale one and it was so gross never again

This makes me want to cry

okay next question: why do you keep your rarity in the fridge man?

>colt 45 for dinkability
>cobra for least expensive
>OE for aesthetic
>Mickeys for taste
>Steel Reserve for alcohol content

10.6 masterrace

Marshmallows have to be kept fresh, haha all joshing aside I don't keep her there but I'm trying an experiment to see if the cold effects her hair

anyone try this?

Had it once

its not bad at all, its has a really nice hoppy taste, like a real strong ipa.

Sidepocket is by far the worst malt liquor out there

Here is my hipster store 40 selection

who the fuck thought it was better to put this shit in plastic? At least glass biodegrades back into the cycle of things after a while? NIggers are litterally still going to throw the bottles on the ground, except this time they aren't going to break and they are going to cause a lot more problems.

here is the only glass bottle Ive seen left

christ

Malt liquor doesn't exist where i live. Would someone care to explain why people drink this? Do they actually enjoy the taste or is it just a cheap way to get drunk?

colt 45

It's cheap. I don't think they taste terrible either.

This putrid shit (Camo Black Extra 12.2%) seems to the cheapest malt liquor per shot of alcohol in my area, but it's so goddamned awful that the savings aren't worth it. This is worse than Night Train. Colt and OE are luxury labels compared to this stuff.

Are there any actual Camo drinkers here, or is it strictly confined to the homeless?

OE > Mickeys > Cobra > Colt > Steel

ROLL

it's just strong pisswater beer in a big boy bottle.

roll

>ultra premium
Seems fine to me, not every drink has such prestigious labelings.

damn 12.2% is that accurate? the beer itself looks pretty light and kinda carbonated

I need a Mickeys, god damn it.

Amateur
These are $3 each

Steel > Colt > English for me.

Haven't tried the other two.

drunk is a spectrum

I've always been partial to colt 45.

And while it may be difficult to believe, I am in fact not a nigger.

I feel ya, grew up on hurricane myself. Still grab a 40 every now and then for the hell of it

Olde English for me. Get whatever the fuck you want. Maly liquor is for getting drunk while hot chicks get fucking wasted.

Apparently that's all you eat as well. Good on you man's man