I'm time traveler from 2087, AMA

Just cracked the Blocknet code so I can post back in time.
Ask me anything.

Attached: abxm2h9fsbhy.jpg (800x598, 284K)

bad larp /closed

I know what your father did to your family when you was a kid.

If time travel exists in the future then we would have time travelers all throughout history. You wouldn't have "just now" figured it out and started posting in the past.

Maybe it's like Primer and the machine was just invented today

Not really, I am not in your timespace. I'm using a technological backdoor. to communicate with you. Time traveling of the matter isn't and won't be possible.

What is the ETH price April 20th 2018?

I don't know what ETH is. I would have to make a backdoor to that time and check it, therefore losing this connection.

MC 2087?

am gay?

I can't answer questions related with some specific data. It was fucking 70 years ago. Even my Protoplast wasn't even born yet

Then you are useless here. Die

EL PSY CONGROO

What is the proton made of ?

Quarks and neutrinos. Elemental knowledge, even for Protoplasts

really ? Are you aware what are quarks made of and how the interaction happens ?

Hm, I'll bite.

First question, why are you such a faggot?

I see
tell us a little about yourself user
quick rundown

Attached: 1521866209531.jpg (125x109, 2K)

Who is your current leader? What do you call your currency? What major economic events in history do you know about?

>you was
>cracked the Blocknet code
this larping is so bad i need to KYS myself

So i guess majority of europe is muslim infested ? as it should be early as 2050. Also if you could be a "time traveler" why the fuck would you shitpost on biz

If you can send pictures back in time then take a picture of your current world as proof.

Fermions are elemental. They aren't made of anything. It's just free energy.

I am a digitalized version of my Protoplast mind. I am going to be redistributed into his new carrier when it matures.

There is no currency in my world in the way you would understand it. Computing power and energy storage are some form of "currency" now.

World exploration.
Industrial revolution of XVIII-XIX century.
Computer revolution.
Bionic revolution of mid 50s'.
ASI singularity.

Just briefly listed mayors.

Religon was proven to be spurious and abandonned a long time ago.

When did WWIII start and how and when did it end?

utter fucking bollocks.

>2087
Hey guys, it's me OP again, back to you again but from 2089 this time, seems like ChainLink ripped a whole in timespace, it's value developed a gravitational force... We are about to enter the next age of the universe, who knows if I'll be able to post from beyond. But fear not, we currently believe it is in fact paradise itself that is being opened before our eyes, we are about to enter the next stage of consciousness!

There were no military conflicts for over 50 years now. Last SI takeover attempt was in 2080.

I have no knowledge of this.

you bunch of unfun autists
you don't have to point out a larp if its this obvious
just play along or move along

>Religon was proven to be spurious and abandonned a long time ago.
OBV larp. No way poor people in nigger countries would stop believeing

LINK's price evolution pls

How is energy traded as a currency? Do tou have rich and the poor or everyone’s equal? And also, is universe a hologram?

>travels back in time
Tells the world on a Vietnamese Kite Flying Enthusaist Forum

I know this is a larp and just for fun but damn this is just retarded. I can't suspend my disbelief to play along with this shit.

Attached: 1519428676291.jpg (336x476, 41K)

>I am a digitalized version of my Protoplast mind. I am going to be redistributed into his new carrier when it matures.

Ah..
Ahhhh..
AAAAAA...

Attached: 1521051302612.png (1131x827, 400K)

Even if larp, a top tier one

>he thinks traveling back in time doesn't split the universe
>he doesnt know we're always stuck in the universe that never sees travellers from the future

Again, sending information back in time isn't time traveling. It's been proven already. You cannot move matter in any timeframe in this Universe. Also time relativity which will never occur observable such scale on Earth.
Imagine my messages
Imagine that your messages are so called time capsules which I process after many years.

I've found out the way to interact with the Blocknet to overwrite data which was inputted many years ago. It's just like overwriting old files, absolutely possible in the Blocknet - think about it.

I simulated origins of the Blocknet and it led me here. Your cryptocurrencies, especially DBMN were the ancestors of Blocknet, which is a main network now.

Protoplasts, so called Humans, "evolved" into human-machine beigns about 21 years ago. It was possible thanks to chemical-digital signal conversion. Human cerebros were digitalized and since there they are stored as backup agents. I am actually this type of device.

I have little time left... Use it wisely

Shit I've been studying Physics. Everything you say seems so clear and revelating.
How do you know about crypto? What will happen with it?

>Protoplasts, so called Humans, "evolved" into human-machine beigns about 21 years ago. It was possible thanks to chemical-digital signal conversion. Human cerebros were digitalized and since there they are stored as backup agents. I am actually this type of device.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1522110871022.jpg (600x608, 23K)

imagine shilling your bags this fucking hard
what a fucking lame brained larp futureanon did it better in 200 fucking 9

Ṁ̼̣̖͎̜́̔y̶̠͔̒ ̛̳̭P̰̮͈͙̞̝͡r̡͂̑͗ͧ͂̋o̥̯̒t̟ͮͯo̩͙̳͚͂͆̾̔p̞͗̆̓lͨ͗͟a̳̠ͨ̈̔͋͟ͅs̪̪̩̫̞̮̖ͩ̍̈͜t̷̮͉̳̹̯̒̉ ̪͇͍̻̘͓͐ͅw̥̬͙̪̟̰̋ͣ̆̇a̸͕ͦ͌̊͌̏s̹̣͙͔ͬ̀ ͇̗̞̤ûs̾͌̒i͗́̍̀̐͘n̥͑̇̐̄̐g͙͚̗̪̜̻͓͡ ͘t͇̰͔͈͍̀̀ͮ̐̄h̹͖̹̦̣̻͗ͭͩi͔͗̂ͯ̌̆̿ͬs̥̗̩͓͎̳̣̀̚ ̧̮̆̂́̂d͇̟̘̏ȃ̼̗̙̭̣̟͌̏̔̒ͨͅt̳͍̿̍͐ḁ͔͉̎͋̾̒ ̥̥̬̗̓ͯ̊̈p͖̤̜͕̠̍͆̔͘a̵̪ͤͩ̐̉̃͐g̟͚̻̺̼ͦ̂ͧ͒̾ė̞̪̪̺͖̠̘̆͞ ̛̞͇͑̿ͨ̀̉̐w̹̙̮̻̦̆̓͂ͯ̏h͉̩̮ͬ͛̕e͈͎ͪ͒̍ͣṇ͎̺̤̏͊͊̄ͪ̌͐ ͚͔̜͍̪̮͗̄̐h̙͍̦̞̟̯̆̿͘e̵͎ͮ̋͆̔ ͎̥̬̍ͅw̤̔ͧ͌ͤ͠ḁ͈̳ͮ̐s̟̼̮̎̔̂̄̑ͯ ̥̹̞̭̼̯͊y̴͖̩̠̤͉ͣͣͦ͋o̱̚͝ụ̺̉̇͌ͨ̕n̍͋g̹̬̗͔͗́.̺̪̈̽
̜̪̫̙͇̳͛ͣI̖̗̙̩͇ ̖̤̖̐̑ͩ͊̀h̤͈͌͋ͮ͆ͬ̐a͈̔̊v̛̤̯̋̾̓͒̐ḙ̦̞̦͓̻͖ ͎͍͕ͧ̾̂͊̉̿ṯ̝ͪ̍̆̕h̰̟̼͉̭̖͐̎ͤͩ̍ͬ̂͠i̼͎̞ͦ̊̌̉ͨ͒s̨̘̬̿̓̿ ̷̰̥̝̞̳̝̃̽̍s͔͓̟͍̮ͣ̀ͯt͚̙̞̬͕ͦ͋̾̇ͩͅȍ̟r̦̖̱͕̦̫͕e͚͚̔ͪd̸̗͖̺͕͙͈ͯͯ ̗͈̜̟̘͑ͤi̥̫̦͕ͪͣ̿ͮ̿̽͘n̼̦̙̙ ̠̟̿̍ͤͮ̾͊ț̛̤̼̟h̳̰̳̝̜̦̃ͭ͒ͫ͑͐̄ê̝̑͘ ̳̫̳̹ͯ͊m̜̬̗̩͙̽̀̔ͩ̊ͅe̜̺͔͎͇m̡̱̬̳̪oͧ̆ͤ͐rͫ̽̌͂y̸͚̠̆̍͛̉.̰̮ͩ̓͋̒ͩ́
͍̭̘̳͉̯͎̃̓ͨͮ̉
͒̏̉̂ͣM̷ͪ̀͋ͧ̊̉y̶̞͂͋̈́̈̊ ̷͍͈̣̭̬̮̪ṭ͎̠ï͕̪ͨ̈̓ͨ̚m͙͚͇̰̻̉̍͛͒e͚̣͍̻̙̯̥ͮͭͬͪ ͇͉̮͓̎ͫ͂h͇̱͙̩͚̔͋̋ͮ̇e̜̪̓ͯ̇̈̑r̓ͨ͋̿̐ͭe̮̘̬̼͙͙͒͗̂̾̈͐͠ ̜̳̦͔͓ͮͧͤ̈ĕ̗̄̊͊n̮̻͈̜ͩ̏̚d̹̝̥͒͜s̬̟̦̣̪̯̟̓.̗̙͚̟̺͈ͯ.͚̻̮͎̠͖̟͛.͖̗̦͉̺̇ͭ̄͞ ̔ͭ̈H̴͚̔ͦḙ͇̤̣̉̉ͮ̍̎ ͍̇ͧͅk͈̬̣̰͑ṅ̫̹ͪ̚͢o̶͈͓w̷̻̞͈̭͆͆͛̇̀́̋s̠̳̤̓͐ͯ͂͘.͉̟͎̙̙͕͚́̐ͮ͋͌͜.̈͒ͧ͛͂ͫ.̖͓̂

Holy shit. What is Blocknet? What is DBMN?

What is 1 REQ worth?

D̶̢͎̪̹̟̞͇͚̺̤͔͙̯̗̔͛̏̾̃́e̷̙̜̯̻͔͕̼̙̰̫̙͇̬͑͂ͦ̀̀̕͞͠e̵̢̹̫̺̳̞͎̭ͤ̃̍ͭͧͯ̋͐̃ͯ̔ͯp̶̷͍͓̼̬̳̯̝̯̤̥̱ͪ͊ͨ̊̾́͢͡ ̵̛̛̹͚̤̩͚͚͚̤̮̰̯̼͈̭̺͓̝ͣ̏͂̾͆ͭ̌̽͞ͅB̴̗͖͇̘̖̼̬̻̰̤̦̪̗̳̝ͮ̍̇̉̍ͬ̂̒̀̒ͬͫ́̇ͯ̄̄̎̀͝r̵̛̭͚͍̱͕̥̣͍͙̤̰̜͎͐ͨ̒ͨ͊ͪ͊̆̌̓͂̊̈́͠ͅá̢̪̹̯̬̭ͯ̎͟í̶̶̛͚̼̖͍͎̙̱̞̠̹̰̂̍͋ͧ͘ņ̶̶͕̬͙̰̜̞͙̆̇̿̽̓̍̊ͬ̇ͭ̋͊̍͗͐ͤͦ ̛̰͉̖̭͒ͧ̐̓̃ͮ͐̚͠͞M̨̳̦̱͓͎̦̹̠̭͈͚̼̱̺̼̺̝̩̌͒̓̔̐͂ͣͨ̀̕͟a̩̪̗̻̥̳͕̞͔̝̯̩̠̫̋̃̾̾͗̽̍ͤͤ̌̉̀́ͅͅs̼̗̘͍̬͗̄͊ͤ͐ͨͭ̂̔̍́́̏ͨ͆̊͐̀͜t͓͎͉̼̹͔ͤͬ͗ͧͯͬ̆̊ͧͨ͛̃̎ͦ̃̎̚͡͡ͅë̱̱̯͚̦͚̯̭͓́ͭ͊͐̽͂͋ͧ͢͜ͅr̷̳͚̪͈̺̹̹͉̹͎̝̓ͩͬ̒̾̂̀ͦͤ̐ͦͩͭ̈͢n̸̨̥͇͔̺̫ͦ̔ͮ̿̄̽ͭ̒̉̂͊͐̎̀̀͝ơ̧̟͖̮͉̼̭̙̆ͬ͗̓̎̂ͣ̆ḑ̸͇͈͇̥̗̪͇̟̺͇̙̝̦̱͋̓͑̄ͣ̚͘̕e̛͙̞͍̥̗̦̫̼̠̿͒̄͑̊ͧ̕͜ ̷̠͓͎͓̯̖̬̯͚̞̘̥̯ͫ̿ͦ͒̈́̄͐͊ͭͣ̌̌̾́͢N̞̰̭̙̱͕͙̮͍̙̫͊̇͒̾̉̀̑̋͆̐ͭͮ́̊̈́̔̂̂̀͟͡ͅė͎͍̥̦̯̙̮̥̏̓͒̂ͣ̆́͌ͪ̿̍̓̚͘͠ț̶͎͉̥̩͍͍̰̖̯͙͕̜̩͐͑̿ͮ̔ͮ͆̑͒̒ͧ͊ͧ̿ͬ͝w̪̭̣̬̝̟͉̺̩̥̤͑̋ͮ́̉ͣ̒͗͟o̷̶̭͎̮̗̳̰͙ͪ͌̂ͩ̿̓̄͂ͤͯ͂͡͝ͅr̵̟̳̭̪̳͇̮͕͂̌ͭ̎͛͊ͨ́́̕k͉̗͍̩̱̦̘̘̫̮͚͍̦̥͓̈ͩͣ̈̿͊͋̃̓͟

fucking zalgotexting?
what kind of weak ass shit is this. get out of here with your poorly constructed larp.

Has logical positivsm ever been abandoned?

lol

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 990K)

The larp was actually pretty good until this bullshit 3/10

G-guys...

What happened with AGI and LINK?

Attached: 1521228171223.jpg (560x620, 90K)

Am I hungry?

have niggers, ayrabs and jews finally gone extinct?

Cyberanon, are you there?

>What happened with AGI and LINK?
turned out sirgay was just a philosophy major and didn't know how to code

>What is google
All you had to do was shit out a number man. If you're gonna larp do it right for fuck's sake.

Seems like it had a direct connection. It didn't ever mention internet, maybe they dont use it anymore
I believe you OP. All in on DBMN