What's your favorite liquor and why is it bourbon?

What's your favorite liquor and why is it bourbon?

I like it

Just "like"?

Its bourbon, and because you said so

Make way, Western plebs

I'd probably take the four roses small batch. Basil Hayden's is a personal favorite as well

Never had Angel's Envy

Willet and Elijah Craig 12 year. Diplomatico Rum as well.

The weird thing is, Angel's Envy has always given me heartburn. No other bourbon has ever done that

I prefer actual whisky

Tequila will always be my number one. Those pussies who always say "to-kill-ya" or get hangovers, are fags who mix it with sugar drinks or they get the shitty brown tequila which has sugar in it. Salt and lime for life.

Was drinking bourbon last night, pic related is fantastic: tastes of caramel with a tiny bit of oak and a tiny bit of sweetness - not the most complex bourbon ever but quite nice for drinking neat.

Pernod.
Fucking love the aniseed flavour.

This. Bourbon and scotch taste good sometimes, but I can always drink tequila and enjoy it.

Either smooth whisky or vodka mixed

Reposado has sugar?

Bourbon is good for getting drunk on because it tastes fairly mild and doesn't get too sickly and it's cheap.

If I want a tasty drink to just chill with that tastes great Scotch is better for that.

He's probably talking about cheap "gold tequila" that's artificially colored with caramel e150.

Tell me about this "Arrack"

I have a fairly broad selection of both just because there's always a situation where I'll want one or the other.

To be perfectly honest though, I prefer bourbon for both situations. I like my scotch, but you're absolutely right about it being a little sickly after a point, and my selection is mostly for the benefit of people who want to share a drink and consider scotch to provide them with a "better image".

Same here.
My boys always look at me weird when i get a shot though. Why don't more people like tequila?

>My boys
back to the chive fag

I can get down on some tequila. I also drink bourbon and vodka. I don't do rum unless it's a pina colada or something. Idon't mind good gin but I never find myself in the mood for it.

Chambord, oddly enough. I pour a snifter out and relax after work every night.

I like vhino verde a lot as well, always keep a few cases around. Also sauvignon blanc, the NZ variety, particularly Cloudy Bay. Those kiwis have knack for making French wines.

Favorite liquor is probably armagnac, but bourbon is close. Also a huge fan of fortified wine- a glass of old madeira or tawny port in the evening is pretty GOAT.

The restaurant I work at right now has a bar that has bottles of Eagle Rare 17, George T Stagg and Pappy Van Winkle 15, which I get staff discount on. I'm feeling pretty fucking lucky.

Tequila is for white women unless you're Pancho Villa

Vodka. I mix it with water sometimes.

Usually I get a box of Coolabah Dry Red (Value Pack, Extra Litre), and a few bottles of Pepsi Max. Then mix it in a ratio of 2:1 (wine:pepsi), add ice, and drink.

Which dan Murphy's do you shop at?
We should hang out together.

Smithfield. Go to Dan's for the Coolabah, then to the Foodland for the Pepsi and some sausages.

Comes in a nifty plastic bottle for those times you black out or if you have a habit of passing out whilst holding the bottle. I don't know any other vodkas that are distilled seven times.

Damn, I'm on the gold coast

Sucks mate. If you ever come down here we can hang. Though, why anyone would come to SA is beyond me.

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard dude
At least make Sangria if you're gonna be using red or just mix fruity lexia with orange juice

>Smithfield
Poor lad

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. It's not half bad.
I've tried the fruity lexia and orange juice combo, and I hate drinking too much orange juice.
Sangria's too expensive to make.

I've heard the fishing is pretty good down there.

It's not too bad. I guess that's at least something.