What should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipes/250/main-dish/pizza/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get this.

allrecipes.com/recipes/250/main-dish/pizza/

One pepperoni pizza and 25 garlic dipping sauces

three fiddy

Only Pizza Hut near me is in the ghetto and I don't want a bunch of knuckle draggers fucking with my pizza

Black olives, anchovies and fresh tomato slices.

To be fair, a lot of people with jobs in those areas try to keep them. It's more of a suburban shit head high school thing to fuck with your food.

>only pizzas

These fucking jews never have good specials on their wings

you're being too paranoid desu

a nice red velvet pizza

>anchovies

Anchovies are pretty boss, though I would agree that they have a tendency to overpower something with a mild flavor like pizza. People act grossed out by the though of them but don't realize how much they regularly consume them in things like Caesar dressing and Worcestershire sauce.

pleb detected

It's Italian MSG!

dominos

I don't know if this was marketing, OP, but it worked.

Pic related, just picked this up.

Took a bite of the crust first so I can be more like the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

>Domino's
As soon as I googled their name I saw shit about their workers using the same cutter on different pizzas and shit.
>Pizza Hut's online shit is fucked up, store that it directs me to is closed and won't let me order online from another store literally two blocks away.
>Calling put me on hold for almost 5 minutes.
Guess it's Papa John's again.
Getting some Garlic Knots though
Fuck yea.
Garlic Knots.

Which crust is the one that has the crispy butter golden crust?

We used to have a proper dine-in pizza hut and they'd always serve pan pizza like that.

Extra Hard Salami
Extra JalapeƱos
Extra Cheese
2nd Tomato Sauce
Thin Crust
Baked Cheese Crust

A gym membership

Protip toppings aren't extra on personal pan pizzas. You can get unlimited toppings on a $2 pizza

Unless it's extra cheese. They jew you on the cheese.

>their workers using the same cutter on different pizzas
Who cares?

>Protip toppings aren't extra on personal pan pizzas. You can get unlimited toppings on a $2 pizza
wrong