RELAXXX

I know a week in crypto feels like a month, just hold strong

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-28 at 12.30.46 PM.png (648x562, 103K)

No No i just deposit in 2 days and it havent môn yet. WHERE DA FACK IS MY LAMBO IT BEEN 2 FUCKING SINCE I BOUGHT THE COIN.

FACK THIS SCAMMY SHIT . I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET RICH IN 2 DAYS SO I CAN GET EMMA WASTON TO SUCK MAH DICK

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>haha why are you worried things just grow forever :)

is he implying it will go to 5?

But they do? Since fiat currencies are becoming worth less and less, due to inflation, the value of literally everything has to keep growing in order to keep it balanced.

Name one thing that hasnt

your penis

Unironically this

Last time I checked fiat didn't inflate 12000% in 3 months

These figures stress me out more than anything.

Most things? To compare the crypto market to population ecology, it seems like we're nearing carrying capacity.

Exponential growth...satoshis vision

dude the price of APPLES has grown exponentially in the last 100 years

Bitcoin was due for a correction but don't be retarded about it

So what is your outlook on BTC over the next 6 months?

It's going to pop and pop bad. Why can't people see in order for the light at the end of the tunnel to shine, we have to travel through the darkened tunnel.

The fourth turning is now.

That's a strawman argument, the price of fiat could not inflate by several orders of magnitude in just a few years. If you switch from dollars to yuans you'll get similar numbers.

>That's a strawman argument, the price of fiat could not inflate by several orders of magnitude in just a few years

Attached: weimar.jpg (553x436, 41K)

Zoom out you fucking retards.

Attached: zoom out.png (1113x596, 26K)

>March 27th 2020
>Market cap in the quintillions
>Nobody can afford to buy a satoshi

upvoted, #HODLgang

but next time so you know, we spell it HODL around here OP (hold on for dear life) ;-)

>a sphere of solar panels encompasses the sun to power the blockchain
>organic life on earth has long since died off from the ecological devastation caused by crypto mining.
>AI trading androids have taken over the solar system, existing for no reason other than to transfer bitcoin to each other and mine crypto.
>Literally the paperclip maximizer thought experiment except with digital currency.

fucking kek exactly

Attached: IMG20180303WA0012.jpg (1600x900, 300K)

kek

Attached: 1517946693546.gif (460x259, 265K)

oh fuck we got a long way down to go and mother fucker it was a bubble all along why did i not see this

did you just get marrried? wow good job man. hope the wife does not find out you are posting her lotion with the green frog she doesnt know you even have next to your 1 year anniversary picture