What is the food you eat regularly that you look forward to eating the most?

What is the food you eat regularly that you look forward to eating the most?

For me, it's binge eating butter chicken at an Indian buffet every week.

Man I haven't had indian in a long time, OP you make me crave dis.

Chinese-American food. More specifically sesame chicken or General Tso's chicken, or cheap Asian buffets. I'd eat it every week but I try to restrict myself to a couple times a month.

Every Sunday I use 2 out of the 5 chicken breasts I buy for the week and make a day-meal Grilled chicken brown rice and peas stir fry with lots of spices and some general tso's sauce. So fucking good, I've been doing this for many weeks now and it still doesn't get old, which is abnormal for my eating habits.

I make my own roast dinner 4 times a week, which is one of my favorite meals of all time.

On sundays I eat whatever the fuck I want because it's my cheat day. Usually a pizza or chips & burgers.

Eggs and toast. It's simple and there's a lot of jams/spreads to choose from.

same, there's something about shitty chinese buffets

At the end of each week after classes I buy a fresh baguette, a bunch of cheeses, herbs, pickled veg, and cold cuts/smoked salmon, go home and eat and drink myself until I feel like dying and pass out

On the rare occasions I get it, cake. I follow a pretty healthy diet but on my birthday I make a fucking pig of myself. I also enjoy it in decent amount for certain people's birthdays and a few other rare celebrations.

I usually buy a big chuck roast and cut it into cubes for beef tips and pearl onions that lasts me a couple of weeks, it's the ultimate comfy food

Egg and cheese sandwich I make on the weekend mornings

Mhm

There's this Indian place that serves HUGE crispy savory pancake things that you eat with this spicy potato stuff and green coconut sauce. It's called a dosa. So fucking good

Mom's spaghetti.

Or her tacos.

your mom's taco sure is delicious, user

In a sad way, the three things I crave the most and eat at least a couple of times a month are Del Taco's chicken soft tacos and their standard breakfast burrito. I get 3 of each and gorge, like I'm back in college. I frequently get to go out and eat amazing food as part of work, but this is still a late night staple.

Next is hot dogs from this place up the street that makes a bunch of great varieties.

Unfortunately I'm stuck in the middle of the desert, and all of this would be seafood if I wasn't. One day I'll move to the coast and strip the sea of its deliciousness.

Well marbled Ribeye or Arepas.

Honestly I really like this idea. I'm going to start implimenting it. Especially with some good wine.

My favorite meal that I binge off of is bolognese finishedwith cream in to make it a rose sauce with bucatini noodles instead of spaghetti. I easily do two big heaping plates, I just can't help myself, and it's at least 4500 calories worth if not more. I only do this once every two weeks but now once a month since cutting down on the weight

A roll of summer sausage cut thin, creamy spreadable smoked gouda, german mustard, rosemary crackers and a bottle of something sparkling. Bonus points if it's warm and I get to eat it outside.

This except, I always keep a home baked cake on hand at all times.

Chilaquiles every friday morning before work is definitely something to look forward to.

I really enjoy toasted bread with avocado, salt, a slice of cheese, and a fried egg. Two slices of this is a strong breakfast

For me, it's the McRib. The best fast food sandwich.

>Preheat oven to 450
>salt and pepper the wings
>put em in the oven for 40 minutes
>apply Frank's Buffalo Sauce
>serve immediately

Nice and crispy

Same OP. Except it's a Himalayan buffet. Same fuckin' shit. Their butter chicken beats the shit out of their chicken tikka too.

I don't understand why you would describe dosa as a "pancake thing"?
It is made of batter but thats about the only thing it has in common with a pancake and even then the batter's ingredients are different and especially the thickness of the batter compared to pancakes.

Not trying to be smug but you seriously are way too detached from South Indian food culture to fully appreciate it, you just ate the dosa oh if only you could appreciate how it evolved into its present day form through thousands of years.
I am self aware enough to know that by this above line it appears I am contributing to the exoticism of my own culture but hey that's what happens when things are lost in translation.
I remember Gandhi once offered an Englishman unpasteurised Goat's buttermilk which the Englishman couldn't stomach beyond a single sip.

At which point Gandhi said
"Perhaps one has to be born in a certain culture to appreciate such things".

My point is that more often than not you Westerners aren't eating authentic Indian stuff but rather what would be not so alien to you that you can't stomach it beyond a bite or gulp.

I know I am coming off a bit condescending and smug but hey Tamil to English a lot is lost.

Autism

Idli a best

Sorry but it seems you meant to say
>Idli the cause of gas

Just kidding man.

The dosas I had in vishakapatnam were the best I ever had. Loved the red ginger chutney.

Indeed Vizag Vishakhapattanam has the best dosas.