Is this a good deal for getting delivered to my house? Hungry as shit and craving a burger. grubhub is god

Is this a good deal for getting delivered to my house? Hungry as shit and craving a burger. grubhub is god

The fact that you would pay $9 for a burger with special toppings is retarded enough.

>having this shit of a palat

>medium rare
Unless they grind there own enjoy food poisoning

unless your going to a fastfood place with 2 oz. burgers, you are paying at least $7.50 for a 8 oz. burger.

Those wings are going to be shit and not worth $7
I know it, this thread knows it and you already know it.
Dont do it buddy

Sorry, I guess I should have specified that I make my own burgers with whatever toppings I want for a fraction of the cost because burgers are literally the easiest thing to cook.

but there's a $15 minimum ;(

Did you order?

nah prolly going to get it for lunch tommorow

What are you eating instead?

idk like a can of soup of some shit

Ah cool. What flavour?

Loaded Potato with Bacon

Just the one can?

yea

You're going to be hungry later.

i had a big lunch

For you

haha

See ya later bud

see ya

I'm back. Any updates? Do you nuke your soup or stove top master race?

put it in a bowl and microwaved for 2:30, then added hot sauce

9 piece is a weird number for chicken wings.

>tfw I've been getting lazy about cooking so I use Uber Eats for everything

It's great if you live in a major metropolitan city, but you're fucked out of options if not.

samefag

ok guys im going to order in a little bit

Cant wait

we eatin soon boys

Did your lunch ever come?

This is.... late!

ok no i got it at 2:15 it was pretty good they forgot the chipotle sauce for the burger but now i feel like a fatass that i ate completely all of it

Time for a nappie-poo~

nah food naps are for pussies, i just chug a shit ton of water after eating way too much and it makes me feel better

You would loathe Spain, hell, most of Western Europe! The afternoon nap is a tried and true, much-loved past time. You may have heard of a siesta. This is exactly what they are talking about!
I'm concerned that you correlate naps with your sexuality and masculinity. What is it about naps that make you fear your manhood? Were you touched as a child?

takeaway is for cucks.

Very true in OP's case. He probably orders take-out and purposefully tips less than 30% in a feat of superiority over the lowly service industry employees.
What he knows is that these employees, while poor, are living their own lives. They have their own families, loved ones, and friends, all of whom have their own identities and stories.
OP is essentially cucking himself because he knows he will never have those things that the lowly service employees have.

Bump for OP to answer Q's ITT

i wasnt
i tipped 25% because i didnt wanna give him coins

There are literally no restaurants that deliver near me. Zero.
I live in a city of a million goddamn people and can't get Chinese food delivered.

Where do you live?

I would also love to know where this burger wing eating man lives.

OP here, on long island, Scibellis Kitchen is the resturant, im not that guy though