Purchasing alcohol

Purchasing alcohol
Hey ck. I'm 19 and in any other country worth a damn I'd be able to buy alcohol, but I'm a burger. I'm basically a shut-in and don't know if I could get anyone to buy me any. Is it worth trying to just buy it from a random gas station and say I forgot my ID if they try to card me? I've bought cigarettes for friends and never got questioned. Maybe I should just try to sneak something strong out of Walmart or something idk

>Neet
stop being a neet for your own sake

>Is it worth trying to just buy it from a random gas station and say I forgot my ID if they try to card me? I've bought cigarettes for friends and never got questioned.
You'll get carded for alcohol, dipshit. Why do you want to buy booze if you're a shut in though?

>Maybe I should just try to sneak something strong out of Walmart or something idk
bad idea.

Order online, the delivery guy never checked ID. I used to do this with safeway, but then again I was 30+ at the time.

if you're 19 just go around liquor stores trying it until you get a pass, it's not a crime unless you present false ID

the more don't give a fuck-type of a clerk you can produce the likelier you are to succeed, so try to around like 4 am or at least before 10 am

other than that shoplifting is a worse idea the smaller the place is, and ordering is better the more orders they process

Make jenkem. Cleaner buzz and no hangover

I'm not a neet, I work part time and am going to college part time. I have a few close friends in my own age group. I don't like large groups of people or parties so I don't have a lot of older friends. I want alcohol to slow my brain down and chill

I'm not a neet, I work part time and am going to college part time. I have a few close friends in my own age group. I don't like large groups of people or parties so I don't have a lot of older friends. I want alcohol to slow my brain down and chill.

If you honestly want something to
>slow your brain down and chill
buy some fucking weed dude. Alcohol is for partying and doing stupid shit. If you're in college just ask around for someone to buy you liquor.

Where do you work?

I smoked weed a shit ton for a couple years, it made my anxiety and racing thoughts worse. I tried all the various strains I could and while some would be better than others, it all made me super anxious for awhile afterwards. Plus I can't because of work

Smoke some weed

>basically shut-in XD

Yeah no fuck off you dumb cunt.

this
don't look for a crutch in alcohol kid. Top kek you're an alcoholic in the making.

>You'll get carded for alcohol, dipshit. Why do you want to buy booze if you're a shut in though?

Aww, poor thing hasn't experienced reality yet. Hope that nice bubble and silverspoon lasts sweetheart

>a 19 year old drinking to "run away" from his problems

yeah, fuck that. Only people who start drinking that early with that intent alone are fucking pussies.

Don't get me wrong I miss weed. It was really awesome for a long time. But my anxiety just started to get so bad with it for some reason. Maybe one day in the future I dunno

Start homebrewing. Save cash, have a hobby.

don't look for an emotional crutch in any substance user.

Get into meditation or something

Try cocaine

alcohol is a really shitty thing to get involved with. coffee is a much better drink.

Where you live at

OP, you seem like the kind of person who should not drink, or even start to drink, not even once. Extreme anxiety and racing thoughts? Using a CNS depressant to cure it, bad idea. You'll simply have less serotonin, when you need more of it to stop the anxiety. You will rob your already messed up psyche of quality sleep, when it's REM sleep you need to rejuvenate and restore brain chemicals to keep your brain chemicals in balance.

You will probably became an addict right away if you want to use it to self-medicate. Because you are so reckless and immature you're actually online talking about breaking laws, shoplifting where Walmart prosecutes 100% of criminals....

I mean really, do you sound responsible? You sound really stupid.

Stfu

Not that guy, but he's right on the money. Sort your shit out, or it'll sort YOU out.

Alcohol isn't something you chill with, it's something you use to remove your limiters. People like to drink at parties because they are able to socialize more freely, drinking alone sucks. The only time I'll drink alone is to get more effect out of my marijuana.

urine idiot, plenty of people use alcohol to chill out. It helps you not worry so much about little things. Like I walk around my house after a day or two sober and see all the things out of place and get pissed. Then I have a beer or two and say fuck it, it's not that big of a deal and I relax

So rather than fixing your problems you use alcohol to excape them?

Rather than stress over every detail sometimes you sit back and call it a day then start again tomorrow

Ban me idgaf

If its enough of a problem to make you pissed then its not a little detail.

you're a piece of shit

neck yourself

if you work with any decent people about your age (at least 21 obviously) then ask them to pick up a bottle for you. i did this for some younger people who worked at a coffee shop with me. they'd usually ask on friday or saturday saying they needed to bring it for a party. i didn't mind since the liquor store was close by and they didn't ask often.

also, try making your own. it's a good hobby to get into and (at least in my case) it'll prevent you from drinking a lot unless you're producing a lot. mead is a good starting point

Weed is shit compared to alcohol, 2bh

see

>I've bought cigarettes
isn't the age for buying cigarettes like 16?