Whats your favorite kinds of candy Veeky Forums ?

whats your favorite kinds of candy Veeky Forums ?

Jelly belly is goat but way too expensive....

also a Jar of jelly beans is also GOAT

saltwater taffy is the best

Jelly Belly is good. Disappointing how other jelly beans don't have the same texture as they're usually too soft.

i love jelly belly its just the cost of buying them and then having to decide the perfect ratio for a mixed bag of jellies

Botan rice candy if you're okay with being a weeb.

Dollar stores bags of the misshapen Jelly Belly rejects for, you guessed it, a dollar.

where do you buy it? I can only find it at world market and I'd rather not be caught shopping at that faggot store

At the weeb market in my town. You could probably get them off Amazon.

Don't really like candy but I like butterscotch haystacks.

>faggot store
>just an import store
Man you guys are really afraid of the world

Not sure it exists outside of Denmark
but this is the GOAT haribo bag

Alfajores.

>tfw brazilian """""jelly beans"""" are actually just lumps of colouring and sugar
kill me plox
you can't get any nice ones that aren't crazy expensive or imported

but yeah jelly belly is bretty good

haribo happy cola is the goat haribo gummy

The one and only.

is jelly belly expensive

i know it was in the 90s but i feel they never adjusted for inflation

Not unless you get a gift box/jar or a novelty set.
You can buy four pounds of them for around $20, which seems to be on par with other brands.

Sours were amazing. Sucks they only sell them in that sweet and sour pack in America.

ritter sport chocolates
claey's hard candies
almost any chocolates from ALDI
ribbon candy (I grow spearmint, peppermint, and several flowers during the summer, distill the oil, and make ribbon candy for my nieces and nephews at christmastime)

i also have a weakness for any of the gummy candies with the sour powder: sour patch kids, gummy worms, etc

Wafer chocolate bars and Swedish fish.

Don't jelly bellies also have the flavored insides as well as the outside too?

I try not to eat candy, as I totally have a weakness for sweets, but my absolute favorite candy is Cadbury Eggs. Sweet Jesus they're amazing.

Fuck yeah man
Admittely completely plugging your mouth with one of these and having to spend 5 minutes just trying to break it down before you can talk again isnt for everyone, but fuck me if they arent the most satisfying candy there is

It's a real shame no one else seems to mention them. They're my favorite.

I wish the chocolate was thicker. I just taste caramel for 4/5th of the chewing.

Best jelly beans coming through.

>handcrafted
>premium bean

>handcrafted
>in small batches

So some Mexican poured the mixture in the molds by hand, it's inefficient and stupid.

Riesens are great.

These fuckers, though, are my absolute tip-top favorite.

Are they still banned?

The only "sweets" grown men are allowed are these.

jelly belly are nice. My favorite are these babies. So much cheaper and you get a lot of them. And you get a ton of flavors and even double jelly beans and I even found 10 jelly beans fused together in one pack. Heck, half the fun is just looking at the rejected ones.
If you can order them, I highly recommend these babies. Sometimes they are at my local reject shop in AUS, but maybe you might have more luck wherever you live