Soylent food

meme or ok?

super-meme

Not a food replacement but actually great when you don't have time to eat.

>muh convenience
>I don't have time for a proper meal

people like you will destroy us all

trying the 35 meal subscription, cause fuck it why not

one of the first reviewers who went on 1.0 for a week said he had gross smelling farts and just smelled gross in general, but that the 1.5 version fixed that. have you had any problems with it?

Isn't as thick as people say or bad

I have one for breakfast in the morning. Really like it

If you don't have a job where you do strenuous work on your feet all day, you don't need breakfast

but i thought lunch was the meal invented for factory workers

If you aren't actively reproducing or aiding in the reproduction of others, you don't need food

I post this in every thread, might as well make it pasta.

Shit is great for general camping, or music festivals where you are too fucked up to cook, and/or surrounded by retards/rave kids.

People bringing in stoves, and propane tanks, tables, and forks, and shit to a music festival, making a huge mess, taking up space, not cooking anything, and then hastily packing their crap up. I bring 2 bags, and that gets me through 3 days, and I only open one.

Going backpacking, dont want to be bothered by some stupid expensive ultralight cookware, or portable burners, or any other gear /out/ circle jerks about, bring a bag. Just add water.

Its also great for anyone with a stomach flu if you cant keep anything down, or if you suffered a broken jaw, and cant chew anything.

Works as a very fast breakfast, you can make a serving, and drink it in under 2 minutes.
A perfect meal replacement plan
Can be used to loose weight by force yourself to eat "right"

Sick of going out for lunch during work and spending $50-70 a week? Too lazy to cook for yourself, or dont want to be bothered to bring food with you, and take dirty containers back?
Keep a few bags at work, sip on the mixture while you shitpost on Veeky Forums

Drinking a single serving actually makes me feel full. I never feel full that quickly before from anything else.

shoot, this is really informative, thanks.

Shill or not im sold. Ive been wanting to try this for a while now.

Are the flavors good?

from what i've seen:

the powder is pure neutral, like flavorless oatmeal
the original drink is vanilla-y with a nice finish (thanks reviewbrah)
and the bar is very caramelly in a good way

no idea about the fruit or chocolate drinks though

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

They should make a new flavor of Soylent with vegetable extracts/flavorings, and actually call it Soylent Green.

Also, I'd be more inclined to try this stuff if I could find a single bottle anywhere near me, so I could see if it's good without having to commit to a whole case.

If you're not going to replace your food with it entirely, then just buy some fucking Slim-fast. You'll get the same effect, with a little flavor to it, without paying 3x as much.

Any europoors here who tried european alternatives like Jake?

I did a quick research and I hear the light one is disgusting.

You can order single bottles off of Amazon for $10.

Fuck off to Veeky Forums already.

tried a bottle I got from a friend, loved it.

he gave me his old, unopened, bags of 1.6 and I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.
planning on replacing most of my diet so i'll stop being such a fat piece of shit.