I'm going to a naked dinner party...

I'm going to a naked dinner party. Main dish is spaghetti and I'd like to bring an appetizer or dish to complement it that isn't as cliche as breadsticks and salad. Any ideas?

>I'm going to a naked dinner party
>Any ideas?

go play with your dick in traffic

>naked dinner party
We're gonna need details.

Literally that, a dinner party that's clothes optional. Undress inside the front door and continue as normal. Also includes pool and hot tub.

Is this a sex thing?

Yes but they won't admit it

I don't know what this means but it's not helpful.

Not really. A little provocative but mostly it's just fun to hangout nude.

We do have more sex-focused days but not this day.

This sounds like a complete normalfag event OP. I do not support it.

this aint some normalfag shit.

just because it's too degenerate for most normies to consider doesn't mean it isn't normalfag as hell

Degenerate normalfag shit. I bet OPs also going to do drugs and have lots of chemsexs with strangers. If you're not a kissless dateless hikiomori neet piss sinker you don't belong here.

What does degenerate mean?

Nope, no drugs. Unless beer and wine count.

I bet you're also going to tell me you've never watched anime. Get lost nonvirgin.

>If you're not a kissless dateless hikiomori neet piss sinker you don't belong here.
this is true

this wine

Spaghetti at a naked dinner party? Will there be napkins or does that violate the rules? Also, tiramisu.

I've seen a little bit of psycho-pass but that's about it.

I don't even know what this mean.s

Thanks for actually providing useful advice. What is it like? We're looking for some a little sweet but not too much.

You don't have to be naked at all if you don't want to. It's clothing optional, not clothing prohibited.

Though if you decide to be the only person dressed you're going to stand out like a sore thumb.

But then where will you hang the napkin from? You're going to get sauce all over your chest. I suggest ditching the party, it sounds like bad news

Make an antipasta board. Or mozz, tom, basil plat with bread and balsalmic and olive oil for dipping

>what is a knot

We're not slobs. Even if you spill some you can just wipe it off or find someone kinky to lick it off for you.

Definitely not ditching the party. These folks are my friends and we have a lot of fun.

Hey that looks pretty tasty, thanks!

This wine?

it's a pretty common table wine, that one in particular is a mild red that would go well with spaghetti but i sorta posted it as a joke because that particular brand is called menage a trois which is the french word for threesome
barefoot or aussie are good too. i'd just bring red wine and some chocolate

pack of ferrero rochers. it doesnt matter what the situation nobody is going to be upset if you bring fererro rochers

Bring Aunt Myrna's party cheese salad

1. Cheese is an aphrodisiac so the naked people might want to fuck
2. Contains healthy Vitamin C rich bell pepper so guaranteed to ensure the guests look bright and their sexual best
3. When people see the stripped down simple delight of this rustic cheese salad, they won't feel the need to dress up ;)
4. Has an interestingly gelatinous mouthfeel, which prepares the ladies for something else ;)
5. If you also bring lingerie you can say that Aunt Myrna is a brand of underpants and make everyone dress sexy for the salad, then undress again after ;)
6. Containers crushed pineapple that makes something taste so good ;)
7. Will make your guests really want to bomb Palestine, so if you write 'Palestine' on your ass you might get to take a nice hard cock ;)

I've been taking it to my naked parties for 2 years with success everytime.

Cooking With Jack is an abomination.

What is this monstrosity holy shit

Mozzarella and tomato on bread is always a good appetizer.

Bring a towel

I second this. Kys, degenerate.

Is there gonna be niggers to fuck your wife there?

If so, bring some chicken wings

>naked dinner party

My great uncle was a nudist, but just at nudist beaches cause he wanted to relax.
Nudist dinner party seems awkward, like a bunch of people just getting high on it being provocative.
Bring finger food like samosas/briouats or aubergine caviar and goat cheese toasts.

nice roleplay retard. we all know what you'll really be doing is drinking alone naked and playing sims

Moules marinières and chipolatas.