Sailsbury steak is the ultimate manchild food

Sailsbury steak is the ultimate manchild food

prove me wrong

It all depends on the gravy.

Otherwise it's just meat and potatoes. Staple foods.

no, it's for poor people

manchildren tend to be poor

What about Trump

tip

We're still making Trump jokes?

sigh SNL and that Colbert guy beat it into the ground

I had it for the first time the other week. I'd never had it so I made it with a mushroom gravy. It was decent and I can see the appeal but it isn't for me.

>SNL and that Colbert guy
Who actually watches TV any more

/tv/ btfo

/tv/ doesn't even watch TV

this is ultimate:

id rather have meatloaf

No, but it is the ultimate cafeteria food.

I think my eighty year old father, who still goes out every day and takes care of hundreds of cattle, mends fences, lifts hay bales and feed sacks, and can still out run everyone in the family (except for the one teenager who runs cross country), would have something to say to you on this subject. Or perhaps he might just take you outside and show you how to castrate steers.
Now, obviously it depends on the quality. A frozen dinner Salisbury steak isn't comparable to homemade.

Considering that Trump is a constant running joke, there's no stopping that train.

>eighty year old father
lmao what are you doing here you're like 55

Nope, much younger than that.
Do you think that men just stop having children in their 30s? Don't be so naive.

>when you are so fat that you break the auto-focus

50 year old's don't cook now?

This is actually a weird thing to think about. People used to watch TV all the time, but now it's rare to see or hear of families or people sitting down to just watch TV together. I used to watch movies with my family when they were on TV quite frequently, but now nobody in my family watches TV, same goes for my friends. We used TV for entertainment so much before and now it's a rarity to do so. What happened? Netflix?

lol you have to be 18+ to post here not 50+

Just millennials waking up to the fact that television is garbage that rots the brain. Also, we're in the internet age, now.

>Reality TV shows

Once a few got popular, networks realised they can pump out these shows for fuck all production costs. Now TV is full of them.

Also the internet and content on-demand

Worst post on the chins

It's a pretty good alternative to meatloaf and burgers.
Tendies, tendies is the correct answer. Nuggets, but larger.

Not quite, TV now is better than it's ever been in terms of production values, writing and even acting. The problem with television as a format is scheduled programming. For sports and the news it makes sense. But for anything else people increasingly expect to be able to watch what they want to whenever they want. The idea that you have to tune in to a specific channel at a specific time to catch the show you want is absurd to anyone under 25, because who the fuck does that anymore unless it's a sports game?

The future of everything that's not sports or news is streaming.

>under 25

people have been programming vcrs since the 70s

The joke isn't over until Trump dies.

Sure, but there's a generation coming up now that doesn't even realize television is broadcast on a schedule.Even if they have a television instead of a computer they watch everything on demand because why would anyone wait for what they want to watch to come on?

>better than ever
More isn't always better. Sure, it was limited and censored like crazy, but the entire country vying for some attention on one of the 4 channels meant a whole lot of talent to choose from without huge budgets. Now we get realistic laugh tracks, "reality" TV, and shitty CGI over 30 something channels with over half the air time going to advertisements and product placement in the programming itself. You can pay a lot for more content or pirate it, and the production is still sketchy.

The way I see it is the Sproanos kicked in the door, and everyone has been playing catch up ever since, with some shows now much better than most movies that get made.

You sick fuck.

Plus commercials taking up a third of every block. It's ridiculous.

Not ashamed to admit that my actual favourite food on planet earth is salisbury steak meatballs and Penne pasta. Fucking love it

>For sports and the news it makes sense
I want my news now, not at 6pm

The joke started when your parents conceived.

If you're watching things on your TV, you're watching TV. If you're watching shows on Netflix that are or have aired on TV, you're still watching TV.

Sure. I'm just saying the paradigm has shifted. It used to be when you sat down to watch TV the question was, "What's on?" Now it's, What do I want to watch?" The whole idea of not watching TV being a cool thing only applied between the late 60's through the 80's when TV was shit and everybody watched it.

this thread is definitive proof that Veeky Forums dont cook and would rather just discuss each generations tv watching habits